The NRA needs to pay for putting arme...

The NRA needs to pay for putting armed guards in our schools!

Posted in the New York Forum

Manchester, KY

#1 Feb 22, 2013
The NRA is going arround promoting putting armed guards in all our schools. I ask, who's going to pay for this?. I don't think us tax payers should pay for this and I don't think our children's education budget should pay for it either!.I think the NRA should pay for it!. As I understand this is going to cost Billions and Billions of Dollars. The big conservative NRA don't care about our children. For all I know when those children were killed at Sandy Hook were killed the people at the NRA.probably laughed!!!. Conservatives talk about people and governments spending money they need to judge their Damn selves first!!!. IF THE NRA PROMOTES SOMETHING THEY NEED TO PAY FOR IT THEIR DAMN SELVES!!!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S. Coast Guard warns Hillary (Aug '15) 1 hr The Condenser 27
News Early voting: Democrats show strength in key ba... 3 hr Treatz619 2
News Trump denounces 'lies and smears' as more women... 4 hr LemmingNationR 1,000
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 5 hr Hey Now 61,512
News Grab a Pussy!': PETA Billboards Urging Pet Adop... 7 hr Nurse Suzie 24
Stop construction of the Dragon Spring Temple 22 hr Jimmyok 1
News 2 women tell paper Trump touched them inappropr... Thu homersimpson 38
More from around the web