The NRA needs to pay for putting arme...

The NRA needs to pay for putting armed guards in our schools!

Posted in the New York Forum

Beaks

Somerset, KY

#1 Feb 22, 2013
The NRA is going arround promoting putting armed guards in all our schools. I ask, who's going to pay for this?. I don't think us tax payers should pay for this and I don't think our children's education budget should pay for it either!.I think the NRA should pay for it!. As I understand this is going to cost Billions and Billions of Dollars. The big conservative NRA don't care about our children. For all I know when those children were killed at Sandy Hook were killed the people at the NRA.probably laughed!!!. Conservatives talk about people and governments spending money they need to judge their Damn selves first!!!. IF THE NRA PROMOTES SOMETHING THEY NEED TO PAY FOR IT THEIR DAMN SELVES!!!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 7 things didn't know about the Miss New York Pa... 3 hr dog groomer 1
News Carly Fiorina and a Taleof Two Magazine Covers 4 hr Tazo 1
News AIDS data: Blacks hit hardest - AM New York (Mar '07) 18 hr Christine 10
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 19 hr AndiA 59,719
News WTC observatory opens to public 21 hr Just Saying 4
News The Never-Ending List Of 2016 Presidential Cand... 23 hr OId Sailor 1
About a poem Colon el Follon by luis Echecopar ... Mon Luis Echecopar Pe... 4
More from around the web