Kavanaugh denies allegation of sexual...

Kavanaugh denies allegation of sexual misconduct in high school

There are 126 comments on the KFVS12 story from Sep 14, 2018, titled Kavanaugh denies allegation of sexual misconduct in high school. In it, KFVS12 reports that:

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh on Friday denied an allegation of sexual misconduct from when he was in high school, seeking to defuse a potential threat to his confirmation as a handful of key senators remained silent on whether they would vote for him. In a statement released by the White House, Kavanaugh said: "I categorically and unequivocally deny this allegation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS12.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Obamarama

Carson, CA

#1 Sep 14, 2018
Diane seemed like she was getting a little hot and bothered reading the fake letter of the high school girl getting felt-up by Supreme Court nominee. Just when you think the demorats could stoop no lower.....
Jan2018

Lincoln, NE

#2 Sep 15, 2018
Democrats...... Party of hissey fits
yep

Smarr, GA

#3 Sep 15, 2018
dimcracks are growing more damstupid every day. all they know to do is to stand and hollar and present TADA! NO FACTS!

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#4 Sep 15, 2018
yep wrote:
dimcracks are growing more damstupid every day. all they know to do is to stand and hollar and present TADA! NO FACTS!
The liberal base is as anonymous as their sources and as real as Obama's fake Facebook accounts.
RUSSIAN BOT VLAD 4728

United States

#5 Sep 15, 2018
Kavanugh's gambling debts are of more concern.
anonymous

North York, Canada

#6 Sep 15, 2018
..and as long as the dogma remains that all males,(particularly straight, White males) are rapists, they will recruits among the believers. There's a very large portion of the population very willing to live a lie. Beats working, I guess.

If this isn't a sign to sane liberals that their party is exclusively the domain of crazy women and the investors in God Emperor Hillary, I don't know what is.

Perhaps it's just more important to them to "belong" to something instead of working for something that actually matters.
USA Today

Milwaukee, WI

#7 Sep 15, 2018
Without anything substantial for the Democrats to offer, next we can expect they'll digging into one's grade school, and even kindergarten records for something to report.
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#8 Sep 15, 2018
This far-Frightwing bench-legislating creep has no business being considered for the court.

Especially pre-election RE: BitchMcConnell.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#10 Sep 15, 2018
Duh! thank you captain obvious ...
anonymous

North York, Canada

#11 Sep 15, 2018
Spocko wrote:
Duh! thank you captain obvious ...
Speaking as an insider?
CREEPY

United States

#12 Sep 15, 2018
Impeach the Creep wrote:
This far-Frightwing bench-legislating creep has no business being considered for the court.

Especially pre-election RE: BitchMcConnell.
He is guilty as sin of lusting after a girl in high school and he must be punished.
DoubleCreepy

United States

#13 Sep 15, 2018
CREEPY wrote:
<quoted text>

He is guilty as sin of lusting after a girl in high school and he must be punished.
Let me guess, when you are attempting to rape a girl you tell her to just suck it up.
Go Trump

Seymour, CT

#14 Sep 15, 2018
The Libtards have to make up lies from Kavanaugh's high school days. The Demturds have hit rock bottom.

Welcome to the SCOTUS Justice Kavanaugh. We are looking forward to overturning many progressive rulings that are Unconstitutional!
Go Trump

Seymour, CT

#15 Sep 15, 2018
USA Today wrote:
Without anything substantial for the Democrats to offer, next we can expect they'll digging into one's grade school, and even kindergarten records for something to report.
It is wonderful to see the democrats imploding.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#16 Sep 15, 2018
Go Trump wrote:
<quoted text>

It is wonderful to see the democrats imploding.
Really? President Trump, who last year explained to us that Puerto Rico is “an island surrounded by big water,” has now established that hurricanes are tremendously big, tremendously wet with tremendous amounts of water,” Close aides said they expected, later this week, to do shapes, colors and maybe even get him started on the alphabet.
RUSSIAN BOT VLAD 4728

United States

#17 Sep 15, 2018
anonymous wrote:
..and as long as the dogma remains that all males,(particularly straight, White males) are rapists, they will recruits among the believers. There's a very large portion of the population very willing to live a lie. Beats working, I guess.

If this isn't a sign to sane liberals that their party is exclusively the domain of crazy women and the investors in God Emperor Hillary, I don't know what is.

Perhaps it's just more important to them to "belong" to something instead of working for something that actually matters.
I read your op-ed in the New York Times.
Thank you for coming forward and pointing out the toddler in chief is a pumpkinheaded fool.
LOL

Charleston, WV

#18 Sep 15, 2018
DoubleCreepy wrote:
<quoted text>

Let me guess, when you are attempting to rape a girl you tell her to just suck it up.
But what if Cory Booker and Chuck Schumer wrote the letter ????????
DoubleCreepy

United States

#19 Sep 15, 2018
LOL wrote:
<quoted text> But what if Cory Booker and Chuck Schumer wrote the letter ????????
I know he looks gay, but some guys are just soft like that.
Go Trump

Seymour, CT

#20 Sep 15, 2018
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>

Really? President Trump, who last year explained to us that Puerto Rico is “an island surrounded by big water,” has now established that hurricanes are tremendously big, tremendously wet with tremendous amounts of water,” Close aides said they expected, later this week, to do shapes, colors and maybe even get him started on the alphabet.
Grasping at straws again; that is a sure sign of you freaks imploding. Progressive liberalism is finished in America.

I can't wait to see all those progressive court rulings overturned with the SCOTUS in our favor. The most conservative SCOTUS in 70 years!!

You Libtards should think about moving to another country. I hear Syria would be a nice place for you fuks.
Xqz

Richmond, Canada

#21 Sep 15, 2018
No outlaws LIKE TRUMP-PENCE can take office but be disqualified, penalised and expelled: These are very serious big wrongdoing, crimes to connect , coordinate with the Russian hacking (breaking into DNC).

In addition to collusion, obstruction of justice that Trump operated, Trump is the biggest wrongdoer in the history of impeachments (when he will be expelled by impeachment or other ways.

New Changing World--New Future----Drop Trump-Pence

Papadopoulos says on TV he knows Trump was involved and knew in advance the Trump camp people meeting with The Russians, as if Trump had engaged in collusion.
Trump's former lawyer Cohen says the same thing that Trump knew beforehand about that they were to meet.
Manafort and Don Trump Jr. also met the Russians as they admitted to attempt dirt on H.Clinton.
Manafort was Trump's campaign manager at that time.
Sources say Trump called Manafort 20 times a day many times.
Manafort communicated with Trump as that means Trump was (and is) the responsibility of the whole collusion and connecting and collaborating with the Russians.

There are doubts whether Trump can pardon Manafort at this time regardless Manafort has to tell all truths and to testify when cases against Manafort are not over, and any time since these are investigations linked very closely to Trump.
When no full facts are disclosed,Trump might not be able to pardon Manafort, unless all full facts are out there whether there has been the collusion operated by Trump.

No More Future of Trump-Pence

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 7 hr Period 64,969
News Nadler: New Evidence from Michael Cohen Suggest... Mon WasteWater 3
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) Dec 10 ConsiderThis 1,257
News White House chief of staff John Kelly to leave ... Dec 10 A1an 1
News Minimum Wage Increases Scheduled For New York E... Dec 10 opposite goes on ... 1
Election New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Dec 8 MAUDE the MAUDERATOR 16,542
Mr ftsp george. No svey shvhmbeor corrpt et@ ro... Dec 6 Mrred reterovsterz 1