America remembers 9/11 attacks

Sep 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS News

A woman takes a rubbing of a name of a loved one inscribed by a reflecting pool at the National September 11 Memorial in New York City before the start of ceremonies for the 11th anniversary of the terrorist attacks Sept.

Comments
1 - 20 of 124 Comments Last updated Aug 3, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Yes, I remember 9/11.......I remember that there was sorrow, there was anger........and then there was unity.

That unity lasted two weeks and then the left started attacking a setting President in time of war and people like Reid, Pelosi and Murtha giving aid and comfort to the enemy, a sad day in america when it's leaders turn against it's people.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

We all remmeber how Bush set up the attacks so he could start wars to funnel 7-10 trillion to his buddies in the military industrial complex...We all know and rememeber how Bush the traitor allowed these attacks to happen se he could have hsi private wars at a cost of 7-10 trillion and a destroyed economy...WE THE PEOPLE REMEMBER BUSH AND THE EVIL TRAITOR GOPS HAND IN THIS MESSY EVIL DAY.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Le Jimbo wrote:
Yes, I remember 9/11.......I remember that there was sorrow, there was anger........and then there was unity.
That unity lasted two weeks and then the left started attacking a setting President in time of war and people like Reid, Pelosi and Murtha giving aid and comfort to the enemy, a sad day in america when it's leaders turn against it's people.
You are attacking all the time a sitting President in a time of war that your GOD Bush started......Bush started this mess and you blame Obama.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." --interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." --Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." -- George Bush --Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You are attacking all the time a sitting President in a time of war that your GOD Bush started......Bush started this mess and you blame Obama.
No I'm not........well unless you men when he is sitting in his armored golf cart.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

ToManyLaws wrote:
We all remmeber how Bush set up the attacks so he could start wars to funnel 7-10 trillion to his buddies in the military industrial complex...We all know and rememeber how Bush the traitor allowed these attacks to happen se he could have hsi private wars at a cost of 7-10 trillion and a destroyed economy...WE THE PEOPLE REMEMBER BUSH AND THE EVIL TRAITOR GOPS HAND IN THIS MESSY EVIL DAY.
__________
Dem withdraws from congressional race after allegations she voted in two states...

PANETTA HINTS PUNISHMENT FOR BIN LADEN BOOK AUTHOR...
Even though Obama leaked secret info to Hollywood to his donors, and White house staff leaked top secret information to enhance Obama’s numbers by spiking the football again……….negating the reason for the secret burial at sea of Osama bin fishing.

Since: Jul 11

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Found any wmd's? it's almost 10 years now

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

10 years of war 7-10 trillion added to debt for the wars and military spending and still no WMD,s.

Oh and the GOP who started all this mess now blame the democrats for what they did...TYPICAL NAZI FASCIST.
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ToManyLaws wrote:
We all remmeber how Bush set up the attacks so he could start wars to funnel 7-10 trillion to his buddies in the military industrial complex...We all know and rememeber how Bush the traitor allowed these attacks to happen se he could have hsi private wars at a cost of 7-10 trillion and a destroyed economy...WE THE PEOPLE REMEMBER BUSH AND THE EVIL TRAITOR GOPS HAND IN THIS MESSY EVIL DAY.
No one benefited from the 9/11 attacks like bush did. It gave him free reign to do anything he wanted.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ToManyLaws wrote:
We all remmeber how Bush set up the attacks so he could start wars to funnel 7-10 trillion to his buddies in the military industrial complex...We all know and rememeber how Bush the traitor allowed these attacks to happen se he could have hsi private wars at a cost of 7-10 trillion and a destroyed economy...WE THE PEOPLE REMEMBER BUSH AND THE EVIL TRAITOR GOPS HAND IN THIS MESSY EVIL DAY.
Loon.

(No need to remember that. You demonstrate it with most every post.)
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
No one benefited from the 9/11 attacks like bush did. It gave him free reign to do anything he wanted.
Another loon.
Gravediggers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT FAILED TO ACT:

1993 World Trade Center Bombing

1996 Khobar Towers Bombing

1998 Embassy Bombings

2000 USS Cole Bombing

ALL UNDER THE CLINTON PRESIDENCY!

FAILURE TO TAKE OUT BIN LADEN-CLINTON ADMINSTRATION

9/11/2001 - it's Bush's fault!

George Bush took the War on Terror BACK to the Middle East.

Billy the CIGAR-BOY in the VAGINA Clinton FAILED to act! Too busy using another missle to look out for Americans!

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/...
Gravediggers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ToManyLaws wrote:
10 years of war 7-10 trillion added to debt for the wars and military spending and still no WMD,s.
Oh and the GOP who started all this mess now blame the democrats for what they did...TYPICAL NAZI FASCIST.
LIBYA:

A decade ago a ship carried oilfield equipment to Iraq. And according to a backgrounder on Globalsecurity.org , it also made a special trip to Libya:

“The Department of State requested that the vessel be quietly diverted to Libya, where under special security cover, the vessel was loaded in its entirety with equipment from Libya’s nuclear and other WMD PROGRAMS ARSENAL. They included specialized centrifuges used in the processing of uranium to weapons grade, equipment from a uranium conversion facility, and Libya’s five SCUD-C long-range missiles. The cargo was discharged at an undisclosed U.S. East Coast port. The Libyan cargo move was truly a spur-of-the-moment operation
http://www.forbes.com/sites/christopherhelman...

That same ship was JUST recently released by HUgo 'Sean Penn's buddy' Chavez.

SHHHHHHHHHHHH, don't tell anyone! It's a myth that there are WMD in the Middle East, a myth!
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Another loon.
I see your point. Since there is no possible defense of what bush did to the nation, you simply revert to mudslinging immediately.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Gravediggers wrote:
<quoted text>
LIBYA:
A decade ago a ship carried oilfield equipment to Iraq. And according to a backgrounder on Globalsecurity.org , it also made a special trip to Libya:
“The Department of State requested that the vessel be quietly diverted to Libya, where under special security cover, the vessel was loaded in its entirety with equipment from Libya’s nuclear and other WMD PROGRAMS ARSENAL. They included specialized centrifuges used in the processing of uranium to weapons grade, equipment from a uranium conversion facility, and Libya’s five SCUD-C long-range missiles. The cargo was discharged at an undisclosed U.S. East Coast port. The Libyan cargo move was truly a spur-of-the-moment operation
http://www.forbes.com/sites/christopherhelman...
That same ship was JUST recently released by HUgo 'Sean Penn's buddy' Chavez.
SHHHHHHHHHHHH, don't tell anyone! It's a myth that there are WMD in the Middle East, a myth!
Oh boy lies from a lying source....YEA FOR NAZI FASCISM....Keep telling lies hitler soon all you brain deads will believe it. REAGAN CREATED THE TERROIST BUSH SENIOR PISSED THEM OFF AND BUSH JUNIOR DESTROYED OUR ECONOMY AND ADDED 7-10 TRILLION TO DEBT FOR HIS PRIVATE WAR WITH THEM.......
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Victims of 911 will lose their health care benefits if Romney becomes President. Romney believes only those wealthy enough should be able to have health care.
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Remember 9/11? Ahhh yes, the start of the bush depression. We still haven't recovered.

I remember after the towers fell, bush grabbed the bullhorn, climbed on the rubble, containing the dead and dying; and laughed at the destruction.

Oh, I know the media said he was nervous and it was just a smirk, but to me, bush was laughing at all the carnage. bush is perfectly shameless. Then to see how much bush gained from the attacks is beyond the pale. We knew that when the USSC voided our 2000 election and appointed bush that bad things were to happen. It didn't take long for the devastation to begin.
Gravediggers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy lies from a lying source....YEA FOR NAZI FASCISM....Keep telling lies hitler soon all you brain deads will believe it. REAGAN CREATED THE TERROIST BUSH SENIOR PISSED THEM OFF AND BUSH JUNIOR DESTROYED OUR ECONOMY AND ADDED 7-10 TRILLION TO DEBT FOR HIS PRIVATE WAR WITH THEM.......
and between Reagan and Bush WHO WAS PRESIDENT FOR 8 YEARS....kind miss that!

CLINTON ignored Bin Laden and 2001 happened. CLINTON was too busy with the missled shaped cigar in the Oval Office to pay SERIOUS attention to terroists!
Over50Luv

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 11, 2012
 
"Every hour of lost time is a chance of future misfortune.. It’s never too late to fall in love. Age should never be the obstacle of seeking love " --------www.over50luv.com----- --—, " is a good place for seniors to find “real love”“friendship”“ chat” or “dating”.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Gravediggers wrote:
<quoted text>
and between Reagan and Bush WHO WAS PRESIDENT FOR 8 YEARS....kind miss that!
CLINTON ignored Bin Laden and 2001 happened. CLINTON was too busy with the missled shaped cigar in the Oval Office to pay SERIOUS attention to terroists!
Dont blame Clinton for bin laden...Reagan created bin laden and his kind Bush senior pissed them off and Bush spent 7-10 trillion reallly making them mad. But yea go ahead blame the democrats for what you EVIL VILE GODS THE GOP DID.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••