UPDATE 1-Man pushed to death on track...

UPDATE 1-Man pushed to death on tracks of New York City subway

There are 1 comment on the Reuters story from Dec 29, 2012, titled UPDATE 1-Man pushed to death on tracks of New York City subway. In it, Reuters reports that:

The death of a man who was shoved in front of an oncoming New York City subway train spurred a police hunt on Friday for the woman seen pushing him, as the second such violent death this month left its imprint on the city's millions of subway riders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Hollywood, FL

#1 Dec 29, 2012
Hispanic trash, White trash and Black trash are interchangeable ,ignorant and bigotted filth.

For starters these imbeciles think Hindus are the same as Muslims and that all Mulims are responcible or supported the attack on 9-11.

May this animal rot in prison or executed.

""I pushed a Muslim off the train tracks because I hate Hindus and Muslims ever since 2001 when they put down the twin towers I've been beating them up," Menendez told police, according to the district attorney's office."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Sex and the City' star Cynthia Nixon could be ... Mar 8 Abrahamanic Relig... 1
News New York Judge Awards $6.7 Million To 21 Graffi... Feb 21 Benaniah 3
News Democrat New York Governor Wants To Give Free C... Jan '18 Geezer 3
News New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo unveils free college... (Jan '17) Jan '18 see you in Nov 2018 4
New York Government wants religious laws? Jan '18 TheThirdAngel144 1
News New Yorkers Avoid Trump's Golf Course Dec '17 wow 1
News Gay groups seek to buy NYC church known for hat... (Feb '16) Nov '17 The Last Warrior ... 26