Unemployment Extension Will Return to...

Unemployment Extension Will Return to Senate Floor if New Deal Reached, Reid Says

There are 27 comments on the Roll Call story from Jun 5, 2014, titled Unemployment Extension Will Return to Senate Floor if New Deal Reached, Reid Says. In it, Roll Call reports that:

Reid vowed to bring an unemployment extension back to the Senate floor if a deal is reached.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roll Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#1 Jun 5, 2014
520 weeks should be the max, then they should retire.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#2 Jun 5, 2014
How many years of unemployment insurance do you Dems. think is fair?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3 Jun 6, 2014
the liberals know that every person unemployed will vote against them. and that's the ONLY reason why they are pushing this extension.

THE ONLY REASON.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#4 Jun 6, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
the liberals know that every person unemployed will vote against them. and that's the ONLY reason why they are pushing this extension.
THE ONLY REASON.
Of course, because everything is politics… especially for the right-wingers and the GOP.
The GOP has said “No” to everything the President and the Democrats have tried to on the economy, even things that the GOP has pushed for in the past… do you think that’s standing on principle or playing politics? But the unpatriotic part of everything the GOP has done is that their opposition has damaged the country, they wanted things to be bad thinking that President Obama wouldn’t get re-elected… remember,“I hope he fails”?

They wanted the country to fail and suffer… politics to hurt America is unpatriotic and evil… say hello to the republican Party.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#6 Jun 6, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, because everything is politics… especially for the right-wingers and the GOP.
The GOP has said “No” to everything the President and the Democrats have tried to on the economy, even things that the GOP has pushed for in the past… do you think that’s standing on principle or playing politics? But the unpatriotic part of everything the GOP has done is that their opposition has damaged the country, they wanted things to be bad thinking that President Obama wouldn’t get re-elected… remember,“I hope he fails”?
They wanted the country to fail and suffer… politics to hurt America is unpatriotic and evil… say hello to the republican Party.
let me remind you, genius...

the liberals have control of congress meaning the house and the senate for the most part during obamas administration.

http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-years...

do you know what that means, genius? or are you that brain dead stupid?

GET OFF THE DRUGS!
Brad

Bolton, CT

#7 Jun 6, 2014
Congress could have voted on this before going on their,"Mini vacation,"but instead opted to focus on damage control concerning the rapid fire scandals the President has created.

Voters won't forget this in November.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#8 Jun 6, 2014
Democrats in general are hypocritical more so than other organizations.
.
Harry Reid is the head of the snake that swirls around our radical Muslim President.

.The Muslim said, "Give them some spending money and they will leave me alone about the terrorists and vote for us this year"..
.
.Our Radical Muslim President sure knows the mentality of the mercenary Union driven democrats.
Cat74

Roselle, IL

#10 Jun 6, 2014
And it will be shot down in the House, and next January it will be buried in the new Republican Senate.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#11 Jun 6, 2014
The comments section below the actual story are very telling. The bloom is off the Øbama rose... FINALLY!
foster

Ashburn, VA

#12 Jun 6, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
let me remind you, genius...
the liberals have control of congress meaning the house and the senate for the most part during obamas administration.
http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-years...
do you know what that means, genius? or are you that brain dead stupid?
GET OFF THE DRUGS!
not true. Gop won the house in 2010 through vote rigging
foster

Ashburn, VA

#13 Jun 6, 2014
Brad wrote:
Congress could have voted on this before going on their,"Mini vacation,"but instead opted to focus on damage control concerning the rapid fire scandals the President has created.
Voters won't forget this in November.
Boehner sets the House vote agenda. This has been delayed or rejected for 2 years by Republicans
foster

Ashburn, VA

#14 Jun 6, 2014
Far Away wrote:
The comments section below the actual story are very telling. The bloom is off the Øbama rose... FINALLY!
Very....

The States with unemployment rates greater than the national avg qualify for extensions. That rate is 6.3%.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#15 Jun 6, 2014
unlike 8 years under Bush where the UE rate decreases and job growth increases Obama has a steady rate of growth
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#16 Jun 6, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Very....
The States with unemployment rates greater than the national avg qualify for extensions. That rate is 6.3%.
As usual, your reading comprehension is below average, if you have any ability at all. Those commenters, many of which appear to be on the unemployed rolls, have figured out that they are part of a caste of the citizenry that don't matter to Øbama/Reid/Pelosi, and are therefore not counted in the phony reported 6.3%--millions of them. They've figured out that Øbama/Pelosi/Reid want nothing less than a new UE bill because that would mean the phony 6.3% would shoot back up to an equally phony--albeit worse--8% or more.
Brad

Bolton, CT

#17 Jun 6, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner sets the House vote agenda. This has been delayed or rejected for 2 years by Republicans
BS!

200 house passed bills sit idle in the Senate,many jobs bills,that Dirty Harry Reid won't allow to even be read,let alone advance to the floor to be voted on.

Senate Democrats have set the pace for gridlock since day one.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#18 Jun 6, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
the liberals know that every person unemployed will vote against them. and that's the ONLY reason why they are pushing this extension.
THE ONLY REASON.
As reasons go, that's a pretty good one.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#19 Jun 6, 2014
Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, your reading comprehension is below average, if you have any ability at all. Those commenters, many of which appear to be on the unemployed rolls, have figured out that they are part of a caste of the citizenry that don't matter to Øbama/Reid/Pelosi, and are therefore not counted in the phony reported 6.3%--millions of them. They've figured out that Øbama/Pelosi/Reid want nothing less than a new UE bill because that would mean the phony 6.3% would shoot back up to an equally phony--albeit worse--8% or more.
This post began to stupid to read. STATES THAT GET EXTENSIONS ARE ONLY THOSE WITH RATES THAT EXCEED THE NATION AVG OF 6.3%

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20 Jun 6, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
Democrats in general are hypocritical more so than other organizations.
.
Harry Reid is the head of the snake that swirls around our radical Muslim President.
.The Muslim said, "Give them some spending money and they will leave me alone about the terrorists and vote for us this year"..
.
.Our Radical Muslim President sure knows the mentality of the mercenary Union driven democrats.
As my granddad used to say, "take a long walk off a short pier".
foster

Ashburn, VA

#21 Jun 6, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
BS!
200 house passed bills sit idle in the Senate,many jobs bills,that Dirty Harry Reid won't allow to even be read,let alone advance to the floor to be voted on.
Senate Democrats have set the pace for gridlock since day one.
Were discussing Unemployment bills, not GOP tax cuts disguised as job bills to cut regulations
foster

Ashburn, VA

#22 Jun 6, 2014
Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, your reading comprehension is below average, if you have any ability at all. Those commenters, many of which appear to be on the unemployed rolls, have figured out that they are part of a caste of the citizenry that don't matter to Øbama/Reid/Pelosi, and are therefore not counted in the phony reported 6.3%--millions of them. They've figured out that Øbama/Pelosi/Reid want nothing less than a new UE bill because that would mean the phony 6.3% would shoot back up to an equally phony--albeit worse--8% or more.
Ok, read it. Dumb as I had expected.

Another baseless conspiracy theory by a paranoid delusional.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nevada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Dissatisfied SlimQuick and/or NV by... (Dec '06) Dec 7 Dellen 481
Jessica Williams Status Update (Nov '13) Nov 21 Angela Collins 17
News Clinton hopes early vote will seal Nevada victory Nov 14 Now_What- 17
News Obama presses campaign to elevate Clinton to Wh... Nov 9 The Other White Meat 48
News Obamas cut new ads targeting black voters Nov '16 Question 22
lyin trump (Mar '16) Nov '16 Make American Gr... 7
Donald Trump for President...and Why. Nov '16 Make American Gr... 2
More from around the web