Add a comment

Mar 21, 2011 Full story: Las Vegas Review Journal 13

For 50 years scientists argued over how a swath of microscopic gold -- the nation's largest deposit and second only to South Africa -- formed under Northern Nevada.

Full Story
ying

Fuzhou, China

#1 Mar 23, 2011
ehttp://myfamilylaw.com/librar y/change-your-name/changing-yo ur-name-in-a-common-law-marria ge/#comment-3039
PAM

United States

#2 Mar 25, 2011
I am looking for a John Bishop Ferguson from Carlin Nevada. He was in the Navy about 1971?
John

Henderson, NV

#4 Mar 26, 2011
Too many illegals in Nevada especially Las Vegas. What is this mexico or America?
Deport that crap.
Seeing more and more of them peddling smut on the strip. The mob of old would never put up with this crap.
HOA's are a rip off and need to be abolished. HOA's are getting rich off of home owners and that is wrong.
little

Fuzhou, China

#5 Apr 27, 2011
[url=http://www.macmakeupvip.c om]mac lipsticks[/url], we can use a cotton swab with a little eye makeup before the point of milk, be applied to the lower eyelid and [url=http://www.macmakeupvip.c om/foundation-face-cakepowder- foundation-c-43_50.html]Face Cake&Powder Foundation[/url], which is relatively dull because of this location, coupled with easy peeling the first autumn and winter the eye, so will affect the beauty of eyeliner.[url=http://www.macma keupvip.com/mac-eyeshadow-c-12 .html]MAC Eyeshadow[/url], but avoid these problems.
Raydot

Hesperia, CA

#7 May 11, 2011
Its to bad we have a chimp for a president. Anyone with a little smarts would know that if they built an aquaduct from the flooded states to lake Mead we could fill the lake back up 100 times over. President Roosevelt had enough balls to deport all the illegal alien mexicans so Americans could go back to work after the war. He also built the first freeways and Lake Mead. Now we have a coward for a President who only cares about illegal bean dip aliens and anchor brats and spending 40 billion dollars a month to keep a war going in afghanistan. Sad how Americans vote the wrong people in office over and over. Senator Reid said Nevada dosnt have any illegals living or working in the state of Nevada. The lier was voted back in. It will take a war in this country to get it back the way it was before the invasion of dippers.
Raydot

Barstow, CA

#19 Jan 31, 2012
A vote for Gingrich, Obama, or Romney, is a vote for more illegal aliens and NO jobs for Americans. Will Nevada cut their throats again and vote the wrong way?*****Ron Paul*****2012
susi

Levittown, NY

#20 Feb 2, 2012
Raydot wrote:
A vote for Gingrich, Obama, or Romney, is a vote for more illegal aliens and NO jobs for Americans. Will Nevada cut their throats again and vote the wrong way?*****Ron Paul*****2012
Oh really? And what is Ron Paul going to do if we had another 9/11? He will go to sleep in his bunk? Believe me, I like him, I think he is honest, but he doesn't have a chance, because we have too many enemies, and he would refuse to retaliate.
susi

Levittown, NY

#21 Feb 2, 2012
John wrote:
Too many illegals in Nevada especially Las Vegas. What is this mexico or America?
Deport that crap.
Seeing more and more of them peddling smut on the strip. The mob of old would never put up with this crap.
HOA's are a rip off and need to be abolished. HOA's are getting rich off of home owners and that is wrong.
If you don't like it, vote for Romney, who had the guts to tell them right in their face that he will make it very difficult for them, to the point that they will have to pack and go back to where they came from. Gingrich is promising to give them amnesty, he is looking for their votes.
Hey

Dahlonega, GA

#22 Feb 3, 2012
susi wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? And what is Ron Paul going to do if we had another 9/11? He will go to sleep in his bunk? Believe me, I like him, I think he is honest, but he doesn't have a chance, because we have too many enemies, and he would refuse to retaliate.
Evr hear of the word Diplomacy?? Had we tried that 20yrs ago we wouldn't be in the shape were in now, Ron Paul was warning of the things to come by not talking to our enemies 15yrs. ago and much like now the real idiots blew him off and said he didn't know what he was talking about, Looked arond lately, Who's the idiots without an answer now, It's not Ron Paul(This could very well be our last chance to get it right(Don't blow it again)..
Hey

Dahlonega, GA

#23 Feb 3, 2012
Sorry for a couple miss spelled words, But hopefully you get the point...

“I Love Topix- Topix Loves Me”

Since: Feb 10

Dahlonega, GA

#24 Feb 6, 2012
Politics is like rocks, you got igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic.
They are all different but when you get right down to it, a rock is a rock.
Saclongchamp

Fuzhou, China

#25 Feb 19, 2012
I would suggest a good place for you, there are fashion items as you need and all your favorite products from top to toe --------www.elongchamps.com--- ------you must not miss it!!! Our promise:Best quality, Fast delivery, Excellent service!!
Elko Free Piss

Reno, NV

#28 Mar 18, 2012
Karen Bauer is completely wrong. Since the accident happened almost at the summit of Emgrant, there would be no way those trucks where speeding at 75MPH, since Nevada doesn't have a split speed limit. This isn't the first time Karen has been completely wrong in the paper. But it is neat to note that Cherie Lee Nielson is from Spring Creek, like Karen Bauer, and Cherie Lee Nielson is also a felon, and was out on bail before her next court date.

Read more: http://elkodaily.com/news/local/woman-crashes...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nevada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pioneer Awards honoring Carson City Mayor Bob C... Tue Ace McMillan 5
Who's got your vote in the Nevada State Control... Oct 20 Topix Polls 0
Who's got your vote in the Nevada State Treasur... Oct 20 Topix Polls 0
Who's got your vote in the Nevada Secretary of ... Oct 20 Topix Polls 0
Who's got your vote in the Nevada Attorney Gene... Oct 20 Topix Polls 0
Jessica Williams Status Update (Nov '13) Oct 20 A Soldier 2
Corn Mazes Celebrate Nevada History Oct 19 halito 1

Nevada People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE