Pat Phillips

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

Has anyone been able to sell there points,? we would be very interested to here from you, on how you go about it. we are totally feed up with it all,and wont out, been a member since 1999. please email me on pkp@p-hybrid.demon.co.uk. with any advice.

Thank you
pat
yvonne banks

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2008

DEAR barry sutton coldfield
I would really like to know more about selling points. This is makling me ill with stress and using of of my time. Willing to sell at reduced cost and return to sanity.
01902 751709
yvonne banks

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2008

barry of sutton coldfield would be grateful foir a call on 01902 751709 lical to you. Desperate to sell this is making me ill
dave wild

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

Judged:

The old man wrote:
Do not have anything to do with these crooks. Particularly APD Leisure and marketing in the UK. Charging over £400 for Sunterra apartments that are available for £200 if booked direct.
hi i am sorry you feel upset the prices you quote for 200 pounds are not available try and book one,i really wish you would just give us a go then judge us but it seems unfair to call us crooks we have tried to find you in our data base to hopefully help you but it would seem you don,t exist sad really sad.kind regards david
dave wild

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

hi tried to find you among our data to help you but you don.t exist if you would like any help with your bookings please get in touch, these you have found for two hundred pounds please let us know as we can not find them
kind regards david.
apd leisure
lisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

Robert Goode wrote:
Cloobeck is a hotel developer: Sunterra is owned by Diamond Resorts. There is no deed, no property ownership, and Sunterra's "problems" are worldwide and ongoing.
received as a gift quit claim deed to timeshare in 2005. this was through sunterra. sunterra went bankrupt in 2007 diamond resorts bought. never was notified of this. all of a sudden i receive my bill through diamond resorts. being charged outrageous reserve replacement fees, in addition to assessment fees i never had to pay befor. other problems durring a "oriention" meeting where they tried to get us to buy into a diamond points plan. for $4000 + 400 dollar increase in yearly maintianece fees. never did. even after being told we would be charged tens of tousands in assessments if we didn't. being told they need to build a seawall due to errosion outside of our unit. have video. two other units are condemed along same area. too many problems to list. seems like they are trying to get us out or buy into diamonds resort. wondering if legally i am in a contract with diamond even though i never signed or agreed any part of diamond. also need a way out. no one will buy this property.
Klickfast

Newport, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

They are not the only ones upset by the booking procedures. We would like to know how you go about booking with APD leisure. We are members and were given a phone number but always get an answering machine and have not been called back yet. We were told there was an online booking tool on the APD website but you cannot book accomodation through the website. What is the exact procedure please?
dave wild wrote:
<quoted text>
hi i am sorry you feel upset the prices you quote for 200 pounds are not available try and book one,i really wish you would just give us a go then judge us but it seems unfair to call us crooks we have tried to find you in our data base to hopefully help you but it would seem you don,t exist sad really sad.kind regards david
azsus2008

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2009

Hi! We got the bill and I am so shock for the yearly fee of 982 and club due of $250. We cannot even use this timeshare for the past years. We ended booking a hotel. Does anybody know how we can pull together with this Diamond Resort. We were never inform that this is Sunterra acquisition by Diamond. Our paperwork is Sunterra. I do not plan to pay this ridiculous fee. I do not have a job either. Can somebody who know response to this issue. The more we talk about this issue the more we will attract people. I am having stress with this. Please respond..anybody out there?
Shelly Tarter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2009

Check out the following link, I too want out and I want legal action to be taken against DRI.

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/investigations/2008...
Shelly Tarter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2009

This is a rally to get every unhappy Sunterra member to email all news related shows about DRI. I have emailed 20/20 and some other shows. This is the response I received:

Thank you for your request to ABC News.

To submit a story idea to one of the ABC News shows listed below, write a single page letter including your name, phone number, and address. Include photocopies of backup information. On the outside of the envelope, write "Story Idea." If a producer is interested in your story, he/she will contact you. Here are the show addresses:

20/20
147 Columbus Avenue
New York, NY 10023

Primetime
147 Columbus Avenue
New York, NY 10023

Nightline/This Week
1717 DeSales Street NW
Washington, DC 20036

World News With Charles Gibson
47 West 66th Street 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10023

Good Morning America
147 Columbus Avenue
New York, NY 10023

Please email or mail all of this list the more we get out in the open the stronger our voices are.

Shelly Tarter
John Downes

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

I too was completely conned by Sunterra then GVC.
Couldn't get booking except at Lancaster where they are based. Too shoddy was the log cabin,that we left 5 days into the week booked.Was shocked to recieve bill for electric £25 would have cost £10 at home very inflated! Run up management fees had to walk away! losing all.This has got to be criminal nothing can do without funds,would go all way with lottery win!They want locking up!
Esmerelda

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

I recently had the phone call from APD telling me I had won a free holiday. When I told them i had not entered any competitions, they told me it was due to a questionaire I had filled in during the past 4 years. When I asked which one they said I had ticked to have no information passed to other parties and so they couldn't give me any. Siad it was either Thomas Cook or Cozmos quesionaire. I have travelled with neither of these in the past 4 years or filled in any questionaires re them. I asked if this was a timewhare meeting and was told it definitely is not and that they just wanted me to go away and enjooy a free holiday in one of their resorts and come home and tell my friends and family how great they were and sell their service to others. As they were confident I would have a really good holiday. They said I would not be asked to purchase anythng at all at the meeting they ask me to attend on the 10th MAy in Carnforth. Read the letter we will send you confirming this holiday prize and you will see it in writing. there will be no request for payment or further sales of holidays. I have now received the letter telling me there is a £49.50 per person admin. fee which I will not be asked for at the meeting on the 10th. Having read this blog I have no intention of phoning to accept this offer or of attending the meeting. Am I now going to be inundated with phonecalls and letters undil it becomes a real problem? Or am I likely to be left alone if I just ignore it? If I'm likely to be hounded, what is your advice?
Esmerelda

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

Please forgive all the errors ?i wrote with passion and too much speed!!!
Rob Bethell

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

I was recently sent a post from APD who promised me a free holiday, when i rang to ask more i was told,they were connected with BMI Baby, and its was no scam, nothing to do but turn up on sunday, 26th april at holmere hall collect, my paperwork and have agood holiday.. definatly no catch said the guy on the phone,,
We went.. no where to park, very badly organised, to which i made a comment, then some big guy full of his own importance showed me off the premises, grabbing the letter.. i told him i would report him to the tourist boars which i have now done.. its all a scam.
guesswho

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

I got caught up with the APD leisure and Marketing ltd scam when they rang 3 times to confirm my attendance at one of their presentations in December. Like others I can't get my money back but have reported them to everyone I can to protect other people getting caught out. They told lies at the presentation we attended early in the year when we foolishly signed up to a trial holiday club. They are linked to a number of other companies too with similar names! the admin fee they mentioned to us was for the free holiday £32+ that was supposed to be a last minute holiday with Gophar travel, not the luxury holiday they suggested, check out the Gophar website, scary! Lucky escape for you!
phelps

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

Usually if you arenít Chinese, you canít get the lowest prices for flights in China, but my foreign friends recently found a site http://www.bamboobookings.com that gets them the same lowest prices as native Chinese citizens. Highly recommend!
linden chance

Lancaster, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2009

I purchased 25 points from Sunterra in 1997 can i get my money back due to being miss sold the timeshare.
Timeshare Mis-selling

Sevilla, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2009

If you purchased a Timeshare or Holiday Ownership product in Spain or its islands after October 1994, then you may be entitled to a full refund of your total timeshare purchase price under the 1994 Timeshare Directive.
Even if the company you purchased from is no longer trading (Sunterra), you can still make a claim under this act.
Did you pay a deposit on the day of signing or during the cooling off period, did you not receive the full details of your purchase during or after your cooling off period, did you receive a minimum 10 day cooling off period, were you miss-sold your timeshare on grounds of misrepresentation.
If you can answer Yes to any of the above then you have been miss-sold under the European 1994 Timeshare Directive.
To validate your claim on a NO WIN NO FEE basis got to www.claimsdirective.com
Our partner company only uses fully registered and certified Spanish Lawyers & Notaries (abogados and Notario) on a NO WIN NO FEE basis.
Over 200 live cases so far this year.
www.claimsdirective.com the only solution for miss-sold Timeshare owners who purchased in Spain and its territories.
Claims Directive can only advise at present for purchases made in Spain or its islands.
linden chance

Hornchurch, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2009

I purchased my timeshare points in Carmathen Wales not in spain. are their any lawyers in england doing it no a no win no fee basis

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 240 of254
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••