Jessica Williams Status Update

Jessica Williams Status Update

Posted in the Nevada Forum

Freedom Fighter

United States

#1 Nov 13, 2013
JESSICA WILLIAMS #68716 Female CAUCASIAN
34, 5'7", 130lb, BROWN, GREEN
Last Location: JEAN CONSERVATION CAMP

Jessica Williams was railroaded by the Nevada Courts, for a tragic auto accident,that killed 6 teens after she fell driving on the highway. No one took responsibility for the teens being there, so the courts inprisoned her for some 48 YEARS.

A mother herself of two children, now some 14 years later still waits for the day she will be able to go home to her family.

The detail on the corrupt judge seeking to get re-eleted was swept under the rug and she as left to take the fall alone. The miss-carrage of justice will not bring back the teens, yet the corrupt Nevada system continues to abuse its citzens.

End of report.
A Soldier

Warren, MI

#2 Oct 20, 2014
Freedom Fighter wrote:
JESSICA WILLIAMS #68716 Female CAUCASIAN
34, 5'7", 130lb, BROWN, GREEN
Last Location: JEAN CONSERVATION CAMP
Jessica Williams was railroaded by the Nevada Courts, for a tragic auto accident,that killed 6 teens after she fell driving on the highway. No one took responsibility for the teens being there, so the courts inprisoned her for some 48 YEARS.
A mother herself of two children, now some 14 years later still waits for the day she will be able to go home to her family.
The detail on the corrupt judge seeking to get re-eleted was swept under the rug and she as left to take the fall alone. The miss-carrage of justice will not bring back the teens, yet the corrupt Nevada system continues to abuse its citzens.
End of report.
Nevada continues to violate Constitutional Rights of the people. This is a prime example of that violation and abuse. Free Jessica.
saun

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Jan 17, 2015
Jean camp means she's about to get released soon.. she has left prison
Update

Warren, MI

#4 Feb 4, 2015
2015 update. Still in prison for a crooked and broken judicial system.
ANon

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Apr 2, 2015
It's pretty clear who was responsible for the teens being in harms way - it was Clark County, the authority that prosecuted her. They were in care of the court, doing community service.
This case shocked me. I'm glad she has not been forgotten.
Bunny

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Jun 11, 2015
I watched the trial closely. She was railroaded. Those kids died as a result of the state's negligence. My heart goes out to Jessica and her family.
Dckgrd

United States

#7 Dec 26, 2015
Bunny wrote:
I watched the trial closely. She was railroaded. Those kids died as a result of the state's negligence. My heart goes out to Jessica and her family.
So.... she does drugs, falls asleep at the wheel of her fast moving vehicle and she was railroaded and not responsible for killing those kids. That'sva stupid conclusion.
Brianne

United States

#8 Feb 18, 2016
You are all idiots.one of my good friends was killed in that accident. Rather clark county is in the wrong or not the trashy stripper bitch who used drugs plowed into SIX kids and killed them. SIX! She mirdered that many children because SHE fell asleep at the wheel. So those who say she is wrongly imprisoned are idiots. What if some nasty drug using stripper ran over your child? Would not be so in justice then would it!
VoiceofReason

Bronx, NY

#9 Mar 1, 2016
Brianne wrote:
You are all idiots.one of my good friends was killed in that accident. Rather clark county is in the wrong or not the trashy stripper bitch who used drugs plowed into SIX kids and killed them. SIX! She mirdered that many children because SHE fell asleep at the wheel. So those who say she is wrongly imprisoned are idiots. What if some nasty drug using stripper ran over your child? Would not be so in justice then would it!
Don't call people idiots if you are going to act like one yourself. I'm sorry you lost someone in this accident, but I lost someone too... she is behind bars because she fell asleep. You judge based on what you think you know. You know nothing. This could have happened to anyone. It was an accident.
Lawship

Bladensburg, MD

#10 Mar 24, 2016
I remember this so well. My kids were in high school and knew 2 of the victims, one of them a neighbor. Her intent was not to hurt anyone so murder is overstated. She made a poor choice at 20 years old and is paying dearly for it. I try to always remember that I have made poor choices, esp as a teen and young adult. Thank God I never had such severe consequences. The highway the young teens were on is extremely dangerous. These young kids had no business being out there for something as simple as a curfew violation. No common sense in our judicial system. It's tragic all around. I understand the pain, as my boyfriend was killed by a drunk driver who never received any punishment but I don't wish that he went to jail for a long time. Just the knowledge of having taken a life is prob more than enough punishment for some. Its not for me to judge anyone, just examine my own choices and decisions.
melissa

Bakersfield, CA

#11 Jul 8, 2016
Update wrote:
2015 update. Still in prison for a crooked and broken judicial system.
This is Melissa Harvey, sister of Scott James garner Jr,14 who was one of the victims.....I have been wanting Jessica to know I forgive her and never looked down on her. I know in my Heart she didn't mean for that day to happen.
Citizen12

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Aug 10, 2016
melissa wrote:
<quoted text>

This is Melissa Harvey, sister of Scott James garner Jr,14 who was one of the victims.....I have been wanting Jessica to know I forgive her and never looked down on her. I know in my Heart she didn't mean for that day to happen.
You are an Amazing person to be able to say that.
Julie

Reno, NV

#13 Aug 28, 2016
Citizen12 wrote:
<quoted text>

You are an Amazing person to be able to say that.
Melissa , what a beautiful comment. Forgiveness just sets you free. As a teen I did drugs myself and I am so thankful I never caused an accident like that. God bless
Lenny

Oceanside, CA

#14 Aug 29, 2016
The state was so guilty that they SETTLED for 250,000 per kid which was five times the amount of their liability !
The despicable dishonorable judge gibbons with the state did everything he could to screw Jessica
Further the jury found her not guilty for driving under the influence but shameful gibbons stuck it to her for falling asleep
S
tired_of_idiots

Olympia, WA

#15 Oct 13, 2016
Brianne wrote:
You are all idiots.one of my good friends was killed in that accident. Rather clark county is in the wrong or not the trashy stripper bitch who used drugs plowed into SIX kids and killed them. SIX! She mirdered that many children because SHE fell asleep at the wheel. So those who say she is wrongly imprisoned are idiots. What if some nasty drug using stripper ran over your child? Would not be so in justice then would it!
Stupid idiots like you shouldn't be allowed to express their "opinions".
Rebeccabce

Fayetteville, NC

#16 Nov 14, 2016
Brianne wrote:
You are all idiots.one of my good friends was killed in that accident. Rather clark county is in the wrong or not the trashy stripper bitch who used drugs plowed into SIX kids and killed them. SIX! She mirdered that many children because SHE fell asleep at the wheel. So those who say she is wrongly imprisoned are idiots. What if some nasty drug using stripper ran over your child? Would not be so in justice then would it!
I graduated in 02 from CMHS and I also knew several of the victims and at the time I thought she got what she deserved. It wasn't until I spent some time in the justice system for a polisci degree that I saw how the media was used to shift blame to her. Yes, she had some pot in her system and some other drugs in the car but 1). Everyone did pot and 2). Why the fuck would you put a bunch of teens on the side of a busy highway with almost no supervision? What happened was the state needed to clean up its roads but didn't want to pay union rates so they were able to use the courts to raid the juvie system to find some cheap labor. I remember the news, there was an intense campaign to make her look like the devil so no one would take seriously the claim against the state and they wouldn't get the shit sued out of them for putting minors in dangerous situations for no other reason than Nevada being it's typical super cheap self.
Jessica was a dumb young mother, like many dumb young moms and she fell asleep at the wheel and just because she was a strippers doesn't mean she deserves to bear the crime for herself AND the state. Free Jessica! She already gave the state 14 years and her youth.
Angela Collins

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#17 Nov 21, 2016
Update wrote:
2015 update. Still in prison for a crooked and broken judicial system.
here we are almost end of 2016. So much in our world had changed since this accident & conviction. Jessica has served enough time, list enough years of her life for lives she can not bring back, cannot undo what happened. People of INTENSIONAL actions are free. Time for society to allow Jessica to move forward with her lifetime burden.
Dont agree

Las Vegas, NV

#18 Wednesday Jan 11
Now they have made it legal to smoke the crap. So how many deaths are there going to be. Stupidest law they could of passed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nevada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Dissatisfied SlimQuick and/or NV by... (Dec '06) Jan 19 Ronler 482
News 3 Nevada Democrats want ex-senator statue out o... Jan 16 Quirky 4
News Officials have duty to Nevadans to make backgro... Jan 16 duzitreallymatter 2
News Trump vs. Nevada Dec 27 Myopinion92556 1
News Data center company Switch finally OK'd to leav... Dec 24 Solarman 1
News Clinton hopes early vote will seal Nevada victory Nov '16 Now_What- 17
News Obama presses campaign to elevate Clinton to Wh... Nov '16 The Other White Meat 48
More from around the web