Sex workers keep secrets, brothel ass...

Sex workers keep secrets, brothel assures potential GOP conventioneers

There are 9 comments on the The Las Vegas Sun story from Feb 21, 2014, titled Sex workers keep secrets, brothel assures potential GOP conventioneers. In it, The Las Vegas Sun reports that:

Two workers walk down the hallway back to their rooms at Sheri's Ranch in Pahrump in this 2010 file photo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Las Vegas Sun.

Republicum

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2014
Count me in!
Joe

Pahrump, NV

#2 Feb 22, 2014
Hahahahaha
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Feb 22, 2014
Pahrump is where aliens landed in 1995. When you are screwing a prostitute in Pahrump, or anywhere in Nevada, you may well be screwing alien tissue. Aliens have taken over the prostitution racket because they don't like birds.
Swerdlowe

Fairfield, CA

#4 Feb 22, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Pahrump is where aliens landed in 1995. When you are screwing a prostitute in Pahrump, or anywhere in Nevada, you may well be screwing alien tissue. Aliens have taken over the prostitution racket because they don't like birds.
Cordwainer, you are hereby invited to be on my new radio show, when it debuts later this year!
WHO ME

Pahrump, NV

#5 Feb 22, 2014
the bird is a word
bbbb the bird is a word
Trump of Pahrump

Smartt, TN

#6 Feb 23, 2014
Right concept, Wrong Facts.
Aliens DID land in Pahrump in 1995. BUT..........they weren’t interested in the brothels. They had a problem with the A/C in their airship, and called Harley Kulkin to fix it. It was then they took him for a ride in a Ford Probe, and now you know the rest of the story why he was hell-bent to bring an Area-51 Theme Park to Pahrump. He’s just getting orders from the Mother Ship. This is true, Google it.
Dick Tracy

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Feb 24, 2014
Trump of Pahrump wrote:
Right concept, Wrong Facts.
Aliens DID land in Pahrump in 1995. BUT..........they weren’t interested in the brothels. They had a problem with the A/C in their airship, and called Harley Kulkin to fix it. It was then they took him for a ride in a Ford Probe, and now you know the rest of the story why he was hell-bent to bring an Area-51 Theme Park to Pahrump. He’s just getting orders from the Mother Ship. This is true, Google it.
I knew he had to have had an alien influence in his life. As a tribal member, I have always been nonplussed at his wearing the Veteran Moniker around his neck. Not very many of us are stupid enough to join the armed services in the first place, then brag about it later in life.
doug 1937

Temple, TX

#8 Apr 14, 2014
hey out there. do you really think that sarah pallin has enough smarts to read a book much less write one.all of you folks keep buying her books and filling her pockets . she and rick perry are a pair of nin computes. perry has no chance of running for president.and,pallin has empty head syndrome[ there is not much there ].while i am on it,the state of texas is mostly run by the lt. gov. check out bob bullock in tx gov. the congress of this nation is dysfunctional . people cry about term limits when there are already limits there.each member is elected for a certain number of years.if they have not done a good job, vote them out.usually the people who cry the most are the ones who are too 7992lazy to vote. if you do not vote then shut your mouth and take it.
Nebula

Pahrump, NV

#9 Apr 14, 2014
doug 1937 wrote:
hey out there. do you really think that sarah pallin has enough smarts to read a book much less write one.all of you folks keep buying her books and filling her pockets . she and rick perry are a pair of nin computes. perry has no chance of running for president.and,pallin has empty head syndrome[ there is not much there ].while i am on it,the state of texas is mostly run by the lt. gov. check out bob bullock in tx gov. the congress of this nation is dysfunctional . people cry about term limits when there are already limits there.each member is elected for a certain number of years.if they have not done a good job, vote them out.usually the people who cry the most are the ones who are too 7992lazy to vote. if you do not vote then shut your mouth and take it.
Stay in Austin Cu nt face

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nevada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Group working against Nevada ballot question on... Jul 21 Travis 1
News Burning Man disputes $2.8M bill for federal lan... Jul 13 L Craig s Hush Pu... 8
Jessica Williams Status Update (Nov '13) Jul 8 melissa 11
News Sen. Harry Reid survives challenge from Sharron... (Nov '10) Jul 5 Mexican trailer p... 12
News Blast from the past: Man's truck destroyed agai... Jul 2 Cath League of Du... 4
News Diagnosing mental issues can be as much art as ... Jun '16 HumanSpirit 3
News Poll: Voters support solar energy, oppose Yucca... Jun '16 Big Bad John Roberts 2
More from around the web