Prescription Drug Abuse in Nevada on the Rise

Apr 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KLAS-TV Las Vegas

Addiction to painkillers is spreading and leading to other problems - from doctor shopping to pharmacy robberies to overdose deaths.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Apr 27, 2013

“Chillin at the Bunny Ranch”

Since: Jun 11

Reno Nv.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

This is kind of unusual in that pills where all over the bed. Most addicts commit suicide when they don't have any or enough pills & they're in withdrawal. It would be nice if just once the news media would show a positive story. Like one the thousands of chronic pain suffers that are able to live a normal relatively pain free life because of Oxycodone. I would be happy to tell them the positive impact oxycodone has had on my life. But I guess it's more sensational to concentrate on the negative stories. What's the ol saying in the news business "If it bleeds it leads". And I guess the anti drug general public doesn't want to hear oxy success stories.
Pharma Maims Kills

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Pharma is a cut throat business. It spends a large amount of time and money on lawsuits related to its faulty, fraudulent product. Its dangerous products are licenced by the FDA which is basically a licence to experiment on consumers without their knowing. Consumers assume that these products are safety tested, and don't realize its they who are the safety test subjects.

Since: Apr 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

This statement is so not true;, most addicts commit suicide when they do not have any or enough pills & they are in withdrawal.
First off, i think the word,"most"is a bit harsh. I've never heard of anyone committing suicide over having withdrawals. I have gone through withdrawals more times than i cancount and have never considered killing myself. I mostly just have thoughts of getting high.
Sheik Yerbouti

Chalfont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

More dea propaganda to try and justify their bloated paychecks! There is NO pain pill 'crisis.' Just people too stupid to read the directions on a prescription bottle!
KoKaNeEBaBy

Landshut, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

I found this medicine to be very effective. Of course, everyone's tolerance to pain medication is different, but for me, when Tylenol #3, Vicodin, Naproxen Sodium, and Ibuprofen didn't seem to help even in the slightest bit, but tramadol from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO was a great relief for me. I am grateful to find something that helped my chronic pain problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••