Cancer: Count the people you know

Cancer: Count the people you know

There are 21 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jul 22, 2010, titled Cancer: Count the people you know. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Remember when you were young and tough and would laugh off warnings by saying, "Well you gotta die from something?" Death probably wasn't visiting next door or in your house often.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ShouldBeKnown

Alamogordo, NM

#1 Jul 23, 2010
the trinity site is dead. its a cover of what the dark military does in the range. many haarp and special dark ops going on. major public hidden things. this is cause of the cancers in otero, dona ana, chavez, luna, el paso, socorro.

“Not vengeance, punishment.”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Jul 24, 2010
You gotta go sometime.
Comment

Hobbs, NM

#3 Jul 24, 2010
A question begs to be asked. How long has it been since there has been a cure for a lethal world disease.
The answer is POLIO not smallpox. Think about George Washington, how he solved the smallpox’s problem.
The reason why, Polio was cured because it was killing too many people, including the rich people even a U.S. president had polio, so they had to come up with a cure.

A nether question begs to be asked. Why hasn’t there been any cure for big-time world lethal diseases lately?
The answer is, if the world come up with cures, you kill the goose that lays the golden money eggs.

People that are sick and dying will pay any thing to get better, people that can afford treatment and insurance, keep the cash $$$ flowing to these corrupt, greedy, medical organizations, they do not care about people’s pain and misery’s. They only care about how much money they can make off of sick people.

For example diabetes, millions of people have diabetes all over the world.

There are blood glucose meters and test strips, insulin manufacturers, Avandia and other Medicines, doctors specialists in diabetes.
If a cure were to happen, think about it. Too much money BILLIONS of $$$ involved. No diabetes cure .

And it is the same way with cancer if you cure it no Billions of $$$ coming in.

There will always be sick people; Sick people and their miseries, are moneymakers’ BILLIONS OF $$$ for the medical industry.

Think about this, when somebody in Washington, DC or somebody with a lot of power and money multimillionaires get sick, do you hear of them dying.

They are insiders; they get the very best treatment.

There is superior medical treatments and cures available for these people.
THESE TREATMENTS AND CURES ARE,,, TOP-SECRET.

Washington, D.C, why was health care reform so hard $$$.
flower sweetie

Carrizozo, NM

#4 Jul 29, 2010
the chinese may be on to something ... body parts from the criminal sections and prisons, illegal aliens, socialists, and liberals.
EugenicsGood

Mimbres, NM

#5 Aug 6, 2010
Create a problem...to fix a problem.
Rockefeller started the American Cancer Society
Comment

Hobbs, NM

#6 Aug 6, 2010
Cancer if you cure it no Billions of $$$ coming in.
Restore The Republic

Mimbres, NM

#7 Aug 11, 2010
I read there's a policy where the powers that be would like to de-populate the Earth by about 80%. There will NEVER be a cure for cancer. We've been deceived.
You really

Santa Fe, NM

#8 Aug 11, 2010
Restore The Republic wrote:
I read there's a policy where the powers that be would like to de-populate the Earth by about 80%.
are a gullible loon.
Comment

Carlsbad, NM

#9 Aug 11, 2010
The big well-known pharmaceuticals themselves have turned health care into a corrupt big moneymaking business, preying on people who are sick.
CEOs and shareholders wanting their dividends, they do not care about sick people; the only thing they care about is how much money they can make off of people that are sick. There will always be sick people and they know that.

And if lab technicians white coats come up with something to effective in treating certain diseases diabetes and cancer health-care CEOs and shareholders do not want that, there goes there big-money profit.

And it is the same way with big hospitals and hospital laboratories they depend on sick people paying for their salaries and equipment through health care insurance and through government Medicare one giant corrupt snowball that keeps getting bigger and bigger.

“Our nearest star”

Since: May 09

Alamogordo, NM

#10 Aug 11, 2010
Comment wrote:
Cancer if you cure it no Billions of $$$ coming in.
Exactly! As soon as you cure cancer, you have no more money coming in, cancer hospitals and treatment centers will close putting doctors out of business.

Curing cancer is not good for economics.
Restore The Republic

Mimbres, NM

#11 Aug 11, 2010
You really wrote:
<quoted text>
are a gullible loon.
"You really" are NOT in the 20%

“Oh is that right?”

Since: Aug 10

Las Cruces

#12 Aug 11, 2010
You really wrote:
<quoted text>
are a gullible loon.
You were too gentle with such a buffoon. I've heard smarter comments than that from Mortimer Snerd. And Charlie and Edgar were on the stage doing their thing when he told me! Ah the old days of Vaudeville.

OK Deputy just answer "Yes" or "No". That's the rules with Groucho's cash here on You Bet Your Life. And your question is?

Have you stopped beating your wife? Yes or No please. Quiet audience. We don't need to add to his constant confusion.

“Oh is that right?”

Since: Aug 10

Las Cruces

#13 Aug 11, 2010
Restore The Republic wrote:
<quoted text>
"You really" are NOT in the 20%
You seem very sure you will get that first shot.
EugenicsGood

Mimbres, NM

#14 Aug 11, 2010
Groucho M wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem very sure you will get that first shot.
I haven't had any of their shots...

“Oh is that right?”

Since: Aug 10

Las Cruces

#15 Aug 11, 2010
EugenicsGood wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't had any of their shots...
Stay out of public and good luck. That tells a lot about you.
AntiLemming

Mimbres, NM

#16 Aug 11, 2010
Groucho M wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay out of public and good luck. That tells a lot about you.
May the "DEATH PANELS" be kind to you.

“Oh is that right?”

Since: Aug 10

Las Cruces

#17 Aug 11, 2010
AntiLemming wrote:
<quoted text>
May the "DEATH PANELS" be kind to you.
Thank you for your concern.
Goff EP

United States

#18 Aug 11, 2010
Comment wrote:
A question begs to be asked. How long has it been since there has been a cure for a lethal world disease.
The answer is POLIO not smallpox. Think about George Washington, how he solved the smallpox’s problem.
The reason why, Polio was cured because it was killing too many people, including the rich people even a U.S. president had polio, so they had to come up with a cure.
A nether question begs to be asked. Why hasn’t there been any cure for big-time world lethal diseases lately?
The answer is, if the world come up with cures, you kill the goose that lays the golden money eggs.
People that are sick and dying will pay any thing to get better, people that can afford treatment and insurance, keep the cash $$$ flowing to these corrupt, greedy, medical organizations, they do not care about people’s pain and misery’s. They only care about how much money they can make off of sick people.
For example diabetes, millions of people have diabetes all over the world.
There are blood glucose meters and test strips, insulin manufacturers, Avandia and other Medicines, doctors specialists in diabetes.
If a cure were to happen, think about it. Too much money BILLIONS of $$$ involved. No diabetes cure .
And it is the same way with cancer if you cure it no Billions of $$$ coming in.
There will always be sick people; Sick people and their miseries, are moneymakers’ BILLIONS OF $$$ for the medical industry.
Think about this, when somebody in Washington, DC or somebody with a lot of power and money multimillionaires get sick, do you hear of them dying.
They are insiders; they get the very best treatment.
There is superior medical treatments and cures available for these people.
THESE TREATMENTS AND CURES ARE,,, TOP-SECRET.
Washington, D.C, why was health care reform so hard $$$.
Afraid you may be more right than wrong. Somewhat overzealous. But people have EVERY reason to question anything related to health. Doctors are often too compliant when patients request not just a certain drug but by dosage and administration times. Oh sure from a new patient. Alert. But a lot of docs, in a hurry and wanting to keep any patient they can that has any pay ability.
The big pharma also takes drugs that would turn generic after license protection expires. So they change it up a little, maybe add another drug and voila - a new medicine up for Federal protection for umpteen years.
Most in health celebrate successes. We don't see it as a victory but as a person going home again. Hopefully for a while.
But corporations tend to lose the person aspect that we live with daily. Even the health care corporate heads know nothing about medicine in general but do know business administration. All they care about, with stockholders expecting a dividend, is to milk that cash cow. Insurance, Medicare - anything and everything that pays even a pittance.
For once

United States

#19 Aug 11, 2010
Deputy276 wrote:
You gotta go sometime.
I agree with you. God calls, we answer.
SerfsNSlaves

Mimbres, NM

#20 Aug 15, 2010
More high fructose corn syrup please...mmm,mmm,mmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Richard C. Doty destroy Albuquerque busines... 13 hr Norio 1
News New Mexico VA clinic among nationa s worst for ... 15 hr Drago 8
News New Mexico Dems eye changes after historic loss... 16 hr Joseph 2
Thinking of relocation to New Mexico? Fri mimbresed 1
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Jul 28 pop 8,699
News Belen residents balk at websitea s slam on city Jul 27 Number One 1
News New Mexico's commuter rail line faced with fina... Jul 26 Coyote 73
More from around the web