New Mexico Gov Committed To 'Full Repeal' Of Illegal Immigrant License Law

Jan 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS Local

Gov. Susana Martinez said Wednesday that she remained committed to "full repeal" of a New Mexico law that allows illegal immigrants to obtain driver's licenses despite signaling a willingness to compromise with state Democrats a day earlier.

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Jan 25, 2013
deport deport deport

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Give them nothing. Throw this human garbage out of the US.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

It's funny, legal Hispanics not wanting rights for illegals ...seems they know them better than we do, and realize giving them anything always turns into a big joke. Stay the course Martinez, no licenses for illegals.
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

We need to contact her, either through email or phone call. SHOW YOUR SUPPORT for people who are fighting the battle! Let them know that a majority of Americans are behind them.

Illegal aliens, through smaller in number, yell loudly! The only thing we have in our favor are our voices, votes and the law! USE THEM!!!
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Please show her your support!!!

http://www.governor.state.nm.us/
Rico the Holy One

Rowland Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Talk is cheap and that's all she's been doing.
Rico the Holy One

Rowland Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Magadala wrote:
We need to contact her, either through email or phone call. SHOW YOUR SUPPORT for people who are fighting the battle! Let them know that a majority of Americans are behind them.
Illegal aliens, through smaller in number, yell loudly! The only thing we have in our favor are our voices, votes and the law! USE THEM!!!
If a majority of Americans were behind your cause, these would be no illegals in the USA so I hate to inform you... you're the minority here.
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Magadala wrote:
Please show her your support!!!
http://www.governor.state.nm.us/
right on Magi, I wish she were president! Maybe NOW THESE ILLEGALS WILL MOVE ALONG TO CANADA or anywhere else BUT HERE!
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Rico the Holy One wrote:
<quoted text>
If a majority of Americans were behind your cause, these would be no illegals in the USA so I hate to inform you... you're the minority here.
You are either illegal yourself or an anchor whose parents are in danger of being DEPORTED.
deport deport deport

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Rico the Holy One wrote:
<quoted text>
All over America, people spend hours each and every day, down on their knees, praying to the Almighty to please, please open the hearts of any American who opposes giving citizenship, nay, not just citizenship, but also welfare benefits, rent subsidies, healthcare benefits, college scholarships and free Obama phones, to the hard-working illegal aliens, excuse me, undocumented immigrants, just like our grandparents were. I have news for you, Rico, you and your fellow scum are so ignorant, do delusional and so useless you have NO idea how hated and despised you wetbax are in this country. Oh, you get nice Americans who smile as you as you now their lawns or clean their toilets, but even to liberals, illegal aliens are subhuman leeches and roaches. Coincidentally, this is the exact same opinion their own government has of them because they send them here. Send us more liars, thieves, cheats, self-centered, greedy, lawbreakers Americans pray. Please send us more of this human garbage. Laugh now, greas er, your days in the US are numbered.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

ima wrote:
<quoted text> right on Magi, I wish she were president! Maybe NOW THESE ILLEGALS WILL MOVE ALONG TO CANADA or anywhere else BUT HERE!
canada will shoot first,before they let the invasion start
USA

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Rico the Holy One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a clueless individual. The majority of the USA citizens are fed up with illegal immigration.
Americans are tired of providing for this lawbreakers.
STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, NO AMNESTY!!!!!!!!
Granny

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

GO SUSANA!
spicy mike

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

USA wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a clueless individual. The majority of the USA citizens are fed up with illegal immigration.
Americans are tired of providing for this lawbreakers.
STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, NO AMNESTY!!!!!!!!
the wallstreet bankers hirer the people to post these polls,every citizen ive came across,do want these illegal mexicans here,thoese polls dont reflect,the american citizens
spicy mike

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

deport deport deport wrote:
<quoted text>
All over America, people spend hours each and every day, down on their knees, praying to the Almighty to please, please open the hearts of any American who opposes giving citizenship, nay, not just citizenship, but also welfare benefits, rent subsidies, healthcare benefits, college scholarships and free Obama phones, to the hard-working illegal aliens, excuse me, undocumented immigrants, just like our grandparents were. I have news for you, Rico, you and your fellow scum are so ignorant, do delusional and so useless you have NO idea how hated and despised you wetbax are in this country. Oh, you get nice Americans who smile as you as you now their lawns or clean their toilets, but even to liberals, illegal aliens are subhuman leeches and roaches. Coincidentally, this is the exact same opinion their own government has of them because they send them here. Send us more liars, thieves, cheats, self-centered, greedy, lawbreakers Americans pray. Please send us more of this human garbage. Laugh now, greas er, your days in the US are numbered.
good post 2 thumps up,your feeling,are the americans feelings

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Rico the Holy One wrote:
<quoted text>
"59% of likely voters believe that the “policies and practices of the federal government encourage illegal immigration.” Only 23% disagree (Rasmussen, September 2011).
72% of likely voters believe parents should be required to prove they are legal residents when registering their child for public school; only 21% oppose such a requirement. Only 32% believe that children of illegal aliens should be allowed to attend public school in the U.S., opposed to 53% who disagree (Rasmussen, August 2011).
81% of likely voters oppose granting in-state tuition to illegal aliens in their state, with 12% supporting tuition breaks for illegal aliens (Rasmussen, August 2011).
66% of likely voters say that gaining control of the border is more important than amnesty for illegal aliens. Only 27% believe amnesty is more important (Rasmussen, July 2011).
43% of Americans believe that immigration to the U.S. should be decreased, 35% believe that it should be remain at its present level, while only 18% believe that it should be increased (Gallup, June 2011)."

http://www.fairus.org/facts/public-opinion

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••