Real Id Act deadline inches closer

Dec 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KASA-TV Albuquerque

That New Mexico driver's license may not mean much a month from now. The nation's Real ID Act is scheduled to take affect January 15th and New Mexico is still not in compliance with the federal law.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jul 27, 2013

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

the only reason this has been put off is to give the frauds time to try and make one of those id's.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Even if the real ID goes into effect, the illegals criminals will always find a way to break our laws. New Mexico isn't alone. Utah has legal driving permit's issued to illegal driver's everyday, and in conversation with our dry cleaner, she uses it to go back to Mexico City every year without Scrutiny. And I don't agree unelected officials have any right's to make federal laws, ie Nappy. We should have one specific federal law that forces states to comply with All driving privilege laws. It's a security problem. Having said that China produces perfect false DL's you can buy off the Internet, so we need fingerprint only, real ID.If we only had decent law abiding foreigners wanting in, life would be so different.
John Kenney

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Just email me at pobama25@yahoo. com and i will get You a real ID, SSC and A Texas DL.
geogre

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

I need birth certifcat

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••