Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Comments (Page 295)

Showing posts 5,881 - 5,900 of6,067
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Michael Morris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Got REAL wrote:
<quoted text>You don't give your hero Obama credit? You get on your knees and drink the KOOL-AID straight from his hose daily and you forget to give your master credit? Interesting..
I think she deserves full credit. She went from lifetime Democrat to fascist. All she knows is big business and big government and NM is just too remote to base an economy on that. She proves her cluelessness with her commission on small business friendly -> http://www.governor.state.nm.us/Small_Busines...
She really believes that the problem for small business is regulation. While the attitude of some regulators needs improvement few small businesses are really impacted by burdensome regulation. The problem is workforce which stems from education. Instead of a Scott Walker sort of reform Martinez has determined that more centralization is needed in education rather than empowering local school systems to effectively deal with problem teachers. She just can't hide what's inside.

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Michael Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she deserves full credit. She went from lifetime Democrat to fascist. All she knows is big business and big government and NM is just too remote to base an economy on that. She proves her cluelessness with her commission on small business friendly -> http://www.governor.state.nm.us/Small_Busines...
She really believes that the problem for small business is regulation. While the attitude of some regulators needs improvement few small businesses are really impacted by burdensome regulation. The problem is workforce which stems from education. Instead of a Scott Walker sort of reform Martinez has determined that more centralization is needed in education rather than empowering local school systems to effectively deal with problem teachers. She just can't hide what's inside.
Does it really take 29 people to figure that out? I just hope these aren't paid positions because that is a true waste of taxpayer money, but then again Martinez is nothing but wasteful.

If it needed more than one, perhaps 5, but seriously 29 people. I'd like to see how many people she hires to change a lightbulb.
nomorestooling around

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

They're(Not the Deming Ducks) traveling around inside peoples behinds in Southern New Mexico without probable poop.

Will this become just another Hall of Fame Boondoggle like the rest of the freakshows in Southern New Mexico;

Mistaken Identity

Directed Verdict

No Shirt, No Shoes...No Trial!
Yeah

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Dan Salazar wrote:
Historian note that Jews in Germany had many of the same problems during the 1930's.
the gays did too. Quit spouting your BS lies and bigotry.
Dan Salazar

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
the gays did too. Quit spouting your BS lies and bigotry.
Hating on Christians is to be expected from what pass for Democrats during the Obama Era. Chrisianity is the enemy of the Religion of Progressivism. Christianity brings families together. Obama people succeed when they successfully Hypenate citizens into mere fractions of Americans. For them to succeed Americans have to be "less than".
more

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Dan Salazar wrote:
<quoted text>

".
unchristian lunatic ravings.
Christian

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Dan Salazar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hating on Christians is to be expected from what pass for Democrats during the Obama Era. Chrisianity is the enemy of the Religion of Progressivism. Christianity brings families together. Obama people succeed when they successfully Hypenate citizens into mere fractions of Americans. For them to succeed Americans have to be "less than".
Actually, as George Barna pointed out years ago, Christianity splits families up, both with extra pressure and divorce, and the game-playing that's allowed when cheap grace is the standard. And that is a fact. Atheists have the lowest divorce rate.
Christian

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it really take 29 people to figure that out? I just hope these aren't paid positions because that is a true waste of taxpayer money, but then again Martinez is nothing but wasteful.
If it needed more than one, perhaps 5, but seriously 29 people. I'd like to see how many people she hires to change a lightbulb.
She is a prosecutor, not an administrator. She works to push her point of view, not to do what is right. That is the entire problem. she cannot do the job, and the state jobs, employment, and business numbers all show that.

She is not like Richardson at all. Richardson worked with people. She does not, and has cruddy reputation even with other women.

The reason she was elected is a combo of the fact she had a massively well-funded pr campaign by her supporters, who include the Perry family who make the rape jokes, and the fact the Democratic party keeps refusing to do anything to run a decent candidate. even tho they have people capable, they seem to be focusing on tactical issues, never on strategy.

She has no numbers going for her at all. And what do the dems do? Nothing.

Didjer see how people like the Journal, despite most Nm hating Skamzera, she gets play? she cannot legally sign or enforce policy, keeps pimping a former donor, and has ruined Nm's education, but the ABQ Urinal keeps running headlines about being mad about Brooks, who actually is legally doing his job, and halfway decently, too.

It's thataway with every NM political set up. All pr, no one looking at the numbers. Her own appointee, Martinez's, was indicted on felony fraud, none of her policy initiatives have worked, and yet she gets pr like she shows up to work all the time. She gets away with it because biz stinks in NM. Even tho they take it in the behind, they still support her, based on memes and other policy decisions made nationally that did not work.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a prosecutor, not an administrator. She works to push her point of view, not to do what is right. That is the entire problem. she cannot do the job, and the state jobs, employment, and business numbers all show that.
She is not like Richardson at all. Richardson worked with people. She does not, and has cruddy reputation even with other women.
The reason she was elected is a combo of the fact she had a massively well-funded pr campaign by her supporters, who include the Perry family who make the rape jokes, and the fact the Democratic party keeps refusing to do anything to run a decent candidate. even tho they have people capable, they seem to be focusing on tactical issues, never on strategy.
She has no numbers going for her at all. And what do the dems do? Nothing.
Didjer see how people like the Journal, despite most Nm hating Skamzera, she gets play? she cannot legally sign or enforce policy, keeps pimping a former donor, and has ruined Nm's education, but the ABQ Urinal keeps running headlines about being mad about Brooks, who actually is legally doing his job, and halfway decently, too.
It's thataway with every NM political set up. All pr, no one looking at the numbers. Her own appointee, Martinez's, was indicted on felony fraud, none of her policy initiatives have worked, and yet she gets pr like she shows up to work all the time. She gets away with it because biz stinks in NM. Even tho they take it in the behind, they still support her, based on memes and other policy decisions made nationally that did not work.
What's funny is, she's republican and the republican party rails against "big" government. Well to me placing 29 people into an agency when the agency really isn't needed is big government, but as noted she's a hypocrite. Says one thing and does the exact opposite and when caught in the wrong she blames someone else.
Suzi Cream Cheese

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Caught me
robert

Cliff, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Raider wrote:
Great another TEXAN running our government, have we all forgotten how well BUSH did? Where was the border patrol when she crossed into New Mexico.
Susana martinez is a sweet person SHE IS NOT LIKE some of our politicians if she errors its always on the side of kindness.
were lucky to have some one like her.
she really does care and thats why she run for governor and Got
voted to be our governor by many democrates also .
since we have to be ruled over by some one i would like to have some one like her do it Simply because she likes people and has a kind spirit torwards every one..
robert

Cliff, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Dan Salazar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan i dont think thats true .I think the anti christian democrates are just more vocal than the christians in the democratic party.
and we have many athieists our selves in the republican party
that are equaly anti christian just not as vocal about it.
yes i do think your right that america is becoming more and more split apart it does seem their is a war against christians .
no matter what political party they are in..
robert

Cliff, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, as George Barna pointed out years ago, Christianity splits families up, both with extra pressure and divorce, and the game-playing that's allowed when cheap grace is the standard. And that is a fact. Atheists have the lowest divorce rate.
Actualy its christ teachings that divide the sheep from the goats
and thats why families part ways .

and i take you have read a little what Dietrich Bonhoeffer
had to say since it was he that coined the phrase "cheap grace"

refering to how many christians keep on with their pet sins even while knowing what Christ did on the cross for them .
and yes those actions by some people does give all christians a black eye.

you say Athieists have the lowest devorce rate.

and the christian responce to that simply is .

God the Son died for them on the cross also and for Jesus sake alone who died for them ..God loves and give them blessings to.

Christian

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What's funny is, she's republican and the republican party rails against "big" government. Well to me placing 29 people into an agency when the agency really isn't needed is big government, but as noted she's a hypocrite. Says one thing and does the exact opposite and when caught in the wrong she blames someone else.
You know, it's almost difficult for me to believe you are just some coach from Cruces. I mean, your comments are insightful, you rarely fall for your opponent's bull. You are really good at putting things back into truthful responses.

Did you see this from National Journal? They are blaming McCleskey, but admit she just follows his lead, she is a stooge.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/magazine/the-m...

What do you think of the article?

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, it's almost difficult for me to believe you are just some coach from Cruces. I mean, your comments are insightful, you rarely fall for your opponent's bull. You are really good at putting things back into truthful responses.
Did you see this from National Journal? They are blaming McCleskey, but admit she just follows his lead, she is a stooge.
http://www.nationaljournal.com/magazine/the-m...
What do you think of the article?
Amazing. Now I see how and why she gets away with her BS. She's being controlled and perhaps by someone higher or at least over this McClesky fellow.

So Martinez is supposedly running things and when people catch sight of McClesky Martinez screams "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

That's hilarious!

Thanks for that article

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Victim wrote:
<quoted text>He can't reply to you right now sweetie, the great coach is back in jail where he belongs. Try Saturday mornings for visiting hours. Maybe you two nit wits can have a jail house wedding with Charles Manson as your best man.
The only true thing in your comment is I am a "great coach" so thanks. However this in jail crap, if you were trying to be funny no one noticed. What's funny is you are so much like Martinez, want to put people in jail just because you want to. They don't have to commit a crime you just don't like them so you want them arrested. Last I checked no state, not even New Mexico, has a penal statutes that says a person will be arrested because you want them to or they should be arrested because you don't like them.

But that's how Martinez ran the DA's office for 2 decades. And whenever she didn't get a conviction she used the media to tarnish the person's reputation or as was told to me by an attorney. "She lost the case then her and her staff would hound the guy and tell the people wherever he tried getting a job to not hire him because he committed a crime."

I can't say there's any truth to that statement, I doubted most of what this guy told me because he wanted me to plead guilty to a crime that obviously did not occur. So most of what he said was to me foolishness, but I have witnessed Martinez's handiwork and I know she will go to no end to win a case, breaks rules, violate procedures and even commit crimes to get her way, that's just how she is. So reading the above article it's matter of fact, it's "of course she did" because I know how she is.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Victim wrote:
<quoted text>Look the whiner got released early. Poor, poor, pitiful him, the entire world is against him. Look in the mirror loser!
Look the dipshit made another post!

How can I get released from somewhere I haven't been? You're stupid.

I never said the world is against me. Isn't the judge a part of this world? Did he not rule a directed verdict? Did not my last public defender fight for my innocence? Are there not several people on this thread who support my comments?

So then obviously "the world" isn't against me. Maybe Martinez's world, yes (the one you're in), but the world the rest of us smart people are in is not against me.

Of course you'll return with even more gross stupidity.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Victim wrote:
<quoted text>This slack jawed MoRon attacks me almost as good as he does little girls. What a perverted piece of garbage. You got arrested for a reason and you know what that reason was for. I have your criminal record right here..
You keep saying that and I will reply once again. Oscar Ferralez had me arrested for a crime that did not occur. He charged me with violating a court order, a court order that never existed.

4 years later the prosecution confessed under oath that no crime occurred.

So I don't know how in the world you think something happened when in a court of law they themselves said nothing did.

Like I said you continue to post in clear stupidity. So return once again with your ignorance.
RpublicansLie

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You keep saying that and I will reply once again. Oscar Ferralez had me arrested for a crime that did not occur. He charged me with violating a court order, a court order that never existed.
4 years later the prosecution confessed under oath that no crime occurred.
So I don't know how in the world you think something happened when in a court of law they themselves said nothing did.
Like I said you continue to post in clear stupidity. So return once again with your ignorance.
It's to irritate and wear you down. They know they lie. He's probably getting high at Kroger's right now, waiting for his second o'd. I'm surprised he didn't blame you for his inability to get it up, too. But he'd have to admit he placed his wienie in your hands first, and Martinez is already all over that. Or McCleskey, you know , the Real Governor.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Instead of getting a Governor that governs and oversees New Mexican growth, New Mexican environment, New Mexican education, New Mexican jobs, New Mexican water supplies, and New Mexican infrastructure improvements, we got a prosecutor that shut down New Mexican mental health services, then replaced New Mexican mental health providers with mental health providers from Arizona. She did this to our great and beautiful New Mexico and I for one will never forget or forgive her.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,881 - 5,900 of6,067
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New Mexico Discussions

Search the New Mexico Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Homeland secretary visits immigrant holding center 1 hr Guess Who 6
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 20 hr Hesaiditnotme 8,423
Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. Thu CornDogz 11
New Mexico tourism sees 7 percent increase Jul 10 towardsthemilkyway 1
New Mexico scientists fight taxpayer-funded evo... Jul 3 EdSed 89
Echoes of the past still haunt Pojoaque's Line ... (Jun '09) Jun 30 cwatson 41
Illegal Immigration Will Destroy the USA in 40 ... (Apr '10) Jun 29 Impeach now or never 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••