Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns. Full Story
Atomic Cafe

Rio Rancho, NM

#6250 Jun 24, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
like a maximum hour work week?
Under Obamacare, a maximum hour work week will not be a problem. Folks are getting their hours cut to 30 or less per week so they can be considered part-time and exempt. Having their income cut by 25% is one of Obamacare's benefits.
Atomic Cafe

Rio Rancho, NM

#6252 Jun 25, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
guess you'll have plenty of time for topix then lol
Retirement gives me plenty of time for Topix right now. I'm glad I got out of the workforce before Obama became President, working people today are screwed.
Atomic Cafe

Rio Rancho, NM

#6253 Jun 25, 2013
one mississippi nowtwo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and you'd think over the last 50 years the Dems would have had the 'worst state to be a kid' trophy in their case like Martinez.
I believe it was the Dems who had a $8.50 minimum wage on the table for the rest(Santa Fe $10.50,Albq $8.50) of New Mexico until the governor vetoed the bill.
I hope you realize that the sum of the(boondoggles,lies and a book) parts will prove to be the reason Martinez is a one and done
governor come November, 2014.
Since you are from Arizona, you probably don't know this, but New Mexico has been high on that list for years, and it's not about starving kids. Hell, we don't send enough of our kids to government indoctrination school early enough for the social planners, and that is one factor that puts us high on the list. We don't have enough public parks, free public swimming pools, affordable daycare warehouses for the social engineers. You know, all that nonsense. Liberals think kids don't eat breakfast or lunch unless they they go to preschool and get fed the crap they serve there. "It takes a village" and all that BS. The list is pretty much crap altogether, so we New Mexicans don't pay much attention to it. I guess it gives you Arizonans something to keep your mind off all the drugs and crime illegals bring to your state from over that border the Democrats refuse to close, so it serves it's purpose by misdirecting the soft-headed from what really matters.
LOL

Santa Fe, NM

#6254 Jun 25, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>

government indoctrination school

crackpot
nope

Santa Fe, NM

#6255 Jun 25, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
she is corrupt. That part is clear.
Atomic Cafe

Rio Rancho, NM

#6256 Jun 25, 2013
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
she is corrupt. That part is clear.
Whenever the liberals and perverts start screaming, I know a politician is doing their job RIGHT!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#6257 Jun 25, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever the liberals and perverts start screaming, I know a politician is doing their job RIGHT!
You are right! Great post!
There

Santa Fe, NM

#6258 Jun 25, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>!
is a screaming pervert now.

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#6259 Jun 25, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
New Mexico doesn't take it's political advise from Arizonans or Texans.
Hilarious to the T!

As posted by everyone else Martinez's big donors were from Texas.

But I prefer to stick to the issues because you actually said New Mexico doesn't take political advise from Texans.

Excuse me genius you do know Susana Martinez is from Texas, right?

Take time think about it and regroup because you are profoundly ignorant!
dontworrybelittl e

Glendale, AZ

#6260 Jun 25, 2013
Marge wrote:
It's about time we have a governor who cares about the little guy! Hurrah for you, Susanna!!!!
'Worst state to be a kid'!

Rejects the $8.50 an hour minimum wage for the 40% of NM working poor.

Just what did you mean by 'a governor who cares about the little guy?'
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#6261 Jun 25, 2013
There wrote:
<quoted text>
is a screaming pervert now.
Like your daddy?
TexasOwnsMartine z

Los Alamos, NM

#6262 Jun 25, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious to the T!
But I prefer to stick to the issues because you actually said New Mexico doesn't take political advise from Texans.
She raised most of her funding from there. But they blew off and laughed at her in CA.

That's where the Perry family is in control, and they pay her prostitution fees to pimp this state for her prison friends. Funny hwo we are so poor we can't pay for schools, but we have money to put 40k$ per person for more prisoners.

New Mexico is still the lowest now in child welfare, the biggest drop having come AFTER she took office waving the bloody sheet with Briana's case.
TexasOwnsMartine z

Los Alamos, NM

#6263 Jun 25, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
So all you got is bitching on Topix. Ok, got it. And no-one in the current Dona Ana County DA office can find any wrongdoing by anyone concerning your case. Got that too. I'll be voting Martinez next year. Get it?
Yes, we already know you are stupid.

Your schizophrenic style of splintering comments and posting countless endless hysterical diatribes is beyond my capability to keep up with the volume.

He won his case, and humiliated your current governor completely. It's plenty appropriate for him to post here, every time she makes yet another misinformed mistake, and comment publically about what happened to him. He could tell beforehand there was soemthign wrong with her morally, his posts here are answers to that proven prophecy.
TexasOwnsMartine z

Los Alamos, NM

#6264 Jun 25, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you'd think the Democrat majority in both houses of the state legislature would be concerned about that, wouldn't you? Well, they ain't. After all, they've been running this show for over 50 years. They are too concerned with keeping their power an blocking Susana Martinez's reforms to worry about a bunch of poor kids. The best environment for kids is having parents who can provide for them. But Democrats in New Mexico don't want good paying jobs. You realize that Susana Martinez was just handed her number one campaign topic to win re-election by, right?
Seh has not advanced any serious legislation since she arrived, despite being an attorney. We can see from Justice's comments she couldn't do that job either. If she wants to get something done, she'll have to buckle down and do something other than yell at her hubby in the kitchen, and and sit around doing nothing in her office. Richardson had over six bills already written and looking for legislatuive support when he came into office. Seh still ahs not done anything at all, except pass the buck.

And there has been no advancement whatsoever in her "reforms". al lthat is happened is she has had more investigations in one year by the FBI, than the last 3 governors did during their entire time in office. And this for someone who used to be a prosecutor, too.

She could lose some weight too, but that is a self-dsicipline and work issue, just as the legislative proposals she has nto advanced are. She is not up to the work involved in being a governor.

If the price of stupid ever goes up, I claim drilling rights to this guy's head. I'm sure Jay McCleckey will invite me to martinez's office with a check in hand to welcome me when it happens too.
TexasOwnsMartine z

Los Alamos, NM

#6265 Jun 25, 2013
one mississippi nowtwo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and you'd think over the last 50 years the Dems would have had the 'worst state to be a kid' trophy in their case like Martinez.
And she earned that AFTER running a campaign to based on one child abuse case she managed to win in LC, right?

She offer people free abortions after that too? Then talk about kid rights?
JayMcCleskeyRape d

Los Alamos, NM

#6266 Jun 25, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. She'll be re-elected, guaranteed. New Mexico doesn't take it's political advise from Arizonans or Texans. That should be obvious to you, because if we did, we'd have a Republican legislature too. Her veto of the minimum wage would be about all I need to vote for her. Government has no business legislating a minimum wage.
Then you shouldn't vote for her, since they are pulling her strings, and most of her election money came fro mthere. Your repeatedly stating the opposite will not change people's ideas. She came into office after a rather mad outpouring of hatred was made up and propagated in the news media, mainly KRQE. All of that has been proven fallacious. HEr popularity rating is almost as low as Richardson' was AFTER that ourpouring, and his rating is now higher than hers in this state.

I remember when King ran against Carruthers, and both had over 50% approval rating. The downward direction of hers is awesome ,and speaks to her inability to do the work. Lookit the front page of the ABQ Urinal-so she has guided tours about NM movie stuff. Richardson first introduced that, then she whiend about it, and cut it along with other funding, and our state income from that economic segment dropped 25% her first year. Now she introduces his idea again, which worked, as a new thing, the one she ran her campaign against the first time?

Everything is worse now she has moved into office. KRQE is no longer as powerful, KOB picked up a large segment of that. Dianderson doesn't appear as often, and her fan base has left. I'm pretty certian it's time for the republican party to look for someone who won't hire wife beaters and child molestors for campaign and staff picks, and have a "shadow government" too.

Being an idiot is against nature but that does not seem to stop you. Flying is not natural. Clothes are not natural. Uranium is natural. Would you want to eat some?

Yes, at the Atomic Cafe, it' s on special today, too!
JayMcCleskeyRape d

Los Alamos, NM

#6267 Jun 25, 2013
A lib that ends in an wrote:
<quoted text>
But the governor sure don't have a problem taking the political pay-to-play advice from the boys in Texas and the Louisiana, BUYyou! LMAO
If the governor listened a little to her constituents a little better, I believe it was the people of New Mexico trying to legislate a minimum wage increase.
And that will come back to haunt her, too. For the rest of her time in NM.

After she loses the election, she can come back as say, a prison lobbyist. That's if she can gather some social skills in the meantime, too.
Atomic Cafe

Rio Rancho, NM

#6269 Jun 25, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious to the T!
Let us know how many Texans voted in New Mexico's election to get her elected governor. Susana Martinez is from Texas, and I'm from Illinois. So? You still live in Texas, right? Do you vote in New Mexico elections? I couldn't care less if Martinez's big donors were from Mars. Richardson's were from Hollywood. Know anything about politics? That's how it works. Got no time to think and regroup, I'm too busy. Gotta keep moving! I'll be voting Martinez next year, and there isn't a thing you can say to convince me otherwise. I believe Martinez, I DON'T believe you. Got it?
AtomicScrewup

Los Alamos, NM

#6270 Jun 25, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh bull sh*t. He didn't win anything. The prosecutors who took over for Susana Martinez dropped the ball and he "won" on a technicality. Big deal. Look back through Topix history, the pervert was bitching and sniveling about Martinez all through her campaign, while his case was still active, and Susana Martinez won the election with a huge margin..
Boy, talk big, bet your pants conceal a joke, eh hoss?

She advanced a case based on his having violated a a restraining order that was never issued. Nothign says dumb like a screw-up like that. It's not a technicality, the prosecutor's office admitted he had never committed a crime, not just the one he was accsed of, but any crime at all.

Sounds like mommy raised a poor loser. Snivelling during her campiagn. Oh miss primadonna is now entitled to no criticism, in the United States? Even when she screw up for 4 years, and that big of a mistake?

Come back when your iPad has a button that says "stupid post" so we can laugh at you some more.
AtomicScrewup

Los Alamos, NM

#6271 Jun 25, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us know how many Texans voted in New Mexico's election to get her elected governor. Susana Martinez is from Texas, and I'm from Illinois. So? You still live in Texas, right? Do you vote in New Mexico elections? I couldn't care less if Martinez's big donors were from Mars. Richardson's were from Hollywood. Know anything about politics? That's how it works. Got no time to think and regroup, I'm too busy. Gotta keep moving! I'll be voting Martinez next year, and there isn't a thing you can say to convince me otherwise. I believe Martinez, I DON'T believe you. Got it?
Most of her supporters were Texans, as indicated by the forms she filed with the state and Federal government. You missed my point, because you are pretty dumb, and knwo when you've been licked, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What comes next for New Mexicans caught up in i... Feb 22 wild child 2
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Feb 22 listless 8,641
New Mexico House committee advances bill giving... Feb 20 your 2
New Mexico Senate panel passes on spaceport sal... Feb 20 fmer505-1951 2
Driver's Licenses for Immigrants Spur Debate in... Feb 17 Who guessed it 64
Free at Last: Marine back on Us soil after rele... Feb 6 Start new 156
Legislators take Martinez to court over veto (Jun '11) Feb 6 Ron Giles 15
More from around the web