Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns. Full Story
Retired Veteran

Hobbs, NM

#5978 May 28, 2013
Wow ! This book sure has a lot of people upset. Many of us in the Hobbs community are inspired by the courage of the author to talk about what really takes place in Dona Ana County. Denish supporters knew she was crooked just did not know to what extent. If you read in the book they were trying to get a Federal law enforcement officer fired by generating a false report stating the man was arrested which was false. Only people who are sick with power and filth do that kind of thing. Martinez is a very dishonest women and should be ashamed. This book will go down as recorded history explaining how that town operates under Martinez control. I served in two wars and this lady reminds me of Hitler. I don't believe this man wrote the book for publicity or money. There is no money in the book business. Seems to me he wrote it to expose the truth and in the service Honor is all about the truth. I admire that.
Only

Albuquerque, NM

#5979 May 29, 2013
Retired Veteran wrote:
Wow ! This book sure has a lot of people upset. Many of us in the Hobbs community are inspired by the courage of the author to talk about what really takes place in Dona Ana County. Denish supporters knew she was crooked just did not know to what extent. If you read in the book they were trying to get a Federal law enforcement officer fired by generating a false report stating the man was arrested which was false. Only people who are sick with power and filth do that kind of thing. Martinez is a very dishonest women and should be ashamed. This book will go down as recorded history explaining how that town operates under Martinez control. I served in two wars and this lady reminds me of Hitler. I don't believe this man wrote the book for publicity or money. There is no money in the book business. Seems to me he wrote it to expose the truth and in the service Honor is all about the truth. I admire that.
because of your shameless promotion of it - crybaby.
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#5980 May 29, 2013
Retired Veteran wrote:
She reminds you of Hitler? You are an idiot. You obviously don't know anything about Hitler.

No money in the book business? Again, your an idiot. Tell Stephen King or J.K. Rowling there is no money in the book business.

I doubt you have experience as a security guard let alone serving in two wars. It's one thing to be against Susana Martinez for her political ideas, but they way you rabidly anti-Martinez people act, you make asses of yourselves.

Because you are irrational, you actually HELP her win elections.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#5981 May 29, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
She reminds you of Hitler? You are an idiot. You obviously don't know anything about Hitler.
No money in the book business? Again, your an idiot. Tell Stephen King or J.K. Rowling there is no money in the book business.
I doubt you have experience as a security guard let alone serving in two wars. It's one thing to be against Susana Martinez for her political ideas, but they way you rabidly anti-Martinez people act, you make asses of yourselves.
Because you are irrational, you actually HELP her win elections.
Retired Veteran describes the character of Hitler's essence well. Hitler was clinically speaking, a sociopath and Susana Martinez, while nowhere near Hitler's brutality, shows the same disdain for "other" humans as did Hitler.
Dorky

Albuquerque, NM

#5982 May 29, 2013
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
Retired Veteran describes the character of Hitler's essence well. Hitler was clinically speaking, a sociopath and Susana Martinez, while nowhere near Hitler's brutality, shows the same disdain for "other" humans as did Hitler.
is what your name should be after the ignorant statement above.
thousandtrialsfr omnowhere

Glendale, AZ

#5983 May 29, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah. The nation is sue happy, big deal. A lot of people don't get prosecuted for DUI.
She's the governor now, and will be re-elected.
Blah, blah, blah! OMG!

And a lot of people(what's your name..who's your DA.DA.DA)don't get prosecuted for 2nd degree murder and held mistakenly for 43 days.

And a lot of people don't get prosecuted('there you go again, you say you want your freedom') for 5 years before their two day trial begins and......WHOOOOOP! Have it end with a DIRECTED VERDICT!

And you say a lot of people who get arrested for extreme DUI while driving a stolen vehicle and resisting arrest don't get prosectuted after being locked up for 22 months in jail?

Sounds almost like a Hollywood script. Or maybe he just stayed at the 'Detention Center Express' in Dona Ana county! lmao.

Only the Martinez SWAMP could produce fictional facts like these!

lunarmodulelandi ng

Glendale, AZ

#5984 May 29, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
Lol, conspiracy lunatics abound hating our Awesome Governor Martinez. The three of you and the fake who wrote the book were probably prosecuted by her and hoping for revenge.
Susana wins again in 2014
Susana is good,
Susana is great.
Break out the chocolate cake!
Susana Martinez, good for you NM!!!
Is 'Dirty Downs' a conspiracy?

Damn F.B.I., Attorney Generals Office and State Auditors should know better!lmao

Save me a piece pal.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#5985 May 29, 2013
Dorky wrote:
<quoted text>
is what your name should be after the ignorant statement above.
Enlighten me, oh brilliant one! How was my statement ignorant? Why am I therefore ignorant?
Retired Veteran

Hobbs, NM

#5986 May 29, 2013
We like to read this book over some tea and coffee at times. You find very interesting material in it. When I compare her to Hitler it's because he was a Devil worshiper, and wanted to exterminate the Jews. In the book if you read it, it seems like the author is reaching out to her in an attempt to save her soul. Attempting to use your power and position to railroad innocent people is a tragedy and it comes from darkness within an individual. This is why I feel the author states that it is never too late for Martinez to leave the darkness and come to the light. Instead she is all about her people with big pockets, and together it seems like they want to do away with the poor, middle class, and even her own race. She vetoed increasing the minimum wage. We as a state rank nearly last. This book puts it all out there. Remarkable inspiring book.
Retired Veteran

Hobbs, NM

#5987 May 29, 2013
yourbusted wrote:
<quoted text>
This book is one of the main reasons the stench is gone from the 3rd Judicial District Court in Dona Ana county.
Daniel Rivera exposed the Martinez swamp legacy and the voters of Dona Ana county elected Mark D'Antonio to drain it!
Good Riddance!
God Bless the SwampBusters!
To Glendale I would not be surprised if the Martinez supporters on this forum are Martinez swampers as you put it. LOL !
Atomic Cafe

Rio Rancho, NM

#5988 May 29, 2013
Retired Veteran wrote:
We like to read this book over some tea and coffee at times. You find very interesting material in it. When I compare her to Hitler it's because he was a Devil worshiper, and wanted to exterminate the Jews. In the book if you read it, it seems like the author is reaching out to her in an attempt to save her soul. Attempting to use your power and position to railroad innocent people is a tragedy and it comes from darkness within an individual. This is why I feel the author states that it is never too late for Martinez to leave the darkness and come to the light. Instead she is all about her people with big pockets, and together it seems like they want to do away with the poor, middle class, and even her own race. She vetoed increasing the minimum wage. We as a state rank nearly last. This book puts it all out there. Remarkable inspiring book.
If I need inspiration, I'll stick with the Holy Bible. Quit trying to make some noble cause out of sensationalist nonsense. Susana Martinez IS the light in New Mexico, after 8 years of darkness under Richardson/Denish.

Either you are sexist, or you are racist. Maybe you are both.

Your book was written as a political screed. You know it, and I know it. It was probably financed by the Democrat Party in desperation after the stunning defeat of Diane Denish by Susana Martinez
Atomic Cafe

Rio Rancho, NM

#5989 May 29, 2013
thousandtrialsfromnowhere wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah! OMG!
And a lot of people(what's your name..who's your DA.DA.DA)don't get prosecuted for 2nd degree murder and held mistakenly for 43 days.
And a lot of people don't get prosecuted('there you go again, you say you want your freedom') for 5 years before their two day trial begins and......WHOOOOOP! Have it end with a DIRECTED VERDICT!
And you say a lot of people who get arrested for extreme DUI while driving a stolen vehicle and resisting arrest don't get prosectuted after being locked up for 22 months in jail?
Sounds almost like a Hollywood script. Or maybe he just stayed at the 'Detention Center Express' in Dona Ana county! lmao.
Only the Martinez SWAMP could produce fictional facts like these!
The key words are "fictional facts". Susanna Martinez is Governor of New Mexico, and will likely be easily re-elected, because fiction has no effect on what really happens. Governor Martinez's approval rating is near 66%. That must really piss you off: http://beforeitsnews.com/libertarian/2013/05/...
informant

High Rolls Mountain Park, NM

#5990 May 29, 2013
I needed a good laugh before bedtime. maybe you can send this book to Ken and he can get all 'inspired also.

what a pisspoor infomercial you write.
Retired Veteran wrote:
travelingboondoo gles

Glendale, AZ

#5991 May 30, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
The key words are "fictional facts". Susanna Martinez is Governor of New Mexico, and will likely be easily re-elected, because fiction has no effect on what really happens. Governor Martinez's approval rating is near 66%. That must really piss you off: http://beforeitsnews.com/libertarian/2013/05/...
The facts of the matter is that Susana Martinez, former DA, was responsible for three of the biggest legal boondoogles in New Mexico history.

Alvaro Nunez-Hernandez held on 2nd degree murder charges for 43 days only to discover it was a case of mistaken identity in 2007.

Terrence Daniels witch-hunt which lasted 5 years and ended with a 2-day trial and a Directed Verdict.

And last, but not least, the 22 month debacle from 2007 with Stephin Slevin, which ended up costing the taxpayers 15.5 million just this year.

Re-election may be a little more challenging than you think. Especially when you consider she ran on a anti-corruption platform and is now under investigation by the F.B.I., NM Attorney General's Office and the NM State Auditor for her 'Dirty Downs' dealings.

The unethical, unaccountable and unbelievable tales from the SWAMP will eventually lead to her downfall in the next election.

And speaking of bedtime funnies for Ken, the last time I checked, Barnes and Noble had www.disintegratingjustice.com located in their Non-Fiction isle.

“The Gruber pile lies still”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5992 Jun 1, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you and what about K-BOB enjoy your survey press clippings. Amy Orlando's and her other 3 appointee's approval rating worked wonders at the polls back in November 2012!
The cats out of the bag.
The book 'Disintegrating Justice' exposed the Martinez swamp and
Mark D'Antonio has drained it.
She's 0-7 with her above-the-law antics on the New Mexico Supreme Court scorecard.
She wasted no time matching Richardson with her 'Dirty Downs', billion dollar Bayou Boys, pay-to-play dealings.
Captain DA of the 3 biggest legal boondoogles in New Mexico history!
Kicking the small, poor guy in New Mexico when their down by vetoing the minimum wage increase.
YessirREBOB! Enjoy the press clippings....might even get you a raise or bonus.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#5993 Jun 2, 2013
Do I understand correctly that Governor Martinez is sticking to her tissues as one of her virtues? Or was that one of her miscues?
Los alamos RepubDipstik

Los Alamos, NM

#5996 Jun 3, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, uhm, dipstick, you might want to consider something. NM has always over-rated their governors, and everyone else elected here. A 66% approval is the lowest all the previous governors have ever had this far into term. When Richardson left, he was only 8 points below her. She started at 72%, he started at 94%. If he was the nadir of governors, she is far less.

You are just another example of New Mexico ingrained ignorance.

Relative to the previous governors, she has the LOWEST of all of them.

Statisitics are only good for comparison, they do not stand on their own.

Previous govenrors who have lsot oftentimes have higher ratings than she currently is tryign to be proud of.

She has accomplished nothing but the gutting of our state. Everyone, from Hispanics to whites to biz have lost out under her, except for the Perry family, whose prisons are enjoying quite vomluminous profits they don't seem to earn, since she was elected.
Los alamos RepubDipstik

Los Alamos, NM

#5997 Jun 3, 2013
A lib that ends in an wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you and what about K-BOB enjoy your survey press clippings. Amy Orlando's and her other 3 appointee's approval rating worked wonders at the polls back in November 2012!
The cats out of the bag.
The book 'Disintegrating Justice' exposed the Martinez swamp and
Mark D'Antonio has drained it.
She's 0-7 with her above-the-law antics on the New Mexico Supreme Court scorecard.
She wasted no time matching Richardson with her 'Dirty Downs', billion dollar Bayou Boys, pay-to-play dealings.
Captain DA of the 3 biggest legal boondoogles in New Mexico history!
Kicking the small, poor guy in New Mexico when their down by vetoing the minimum wage increase.
YessirREBOB! Enjoy the press clippings....might even get you a raise or bonus.
Hear Hear, brave man! go Terrance!
Los alamos RepubDipstik

Los Alamos, NM

#5998 Jun 3, 2013
travelingboondoogles wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts of the matter is that Susana Martinez, former DA, was responsible for three of the biggest legal boondoogles in New Mexico history.
Alvaro Nunez-Hernandez held on 2nd degree murder charges for 43 days only to discover it was a case of mistaken identity in 2007.
Terrence Daniels witch-hunt which lasted 5 years and ended with a 2-day trial and a Directed Verdict.
And last, but not least, the 22 month debacle from 2007 with Stephin Slevin, which ended up costing the taxpayers 15.5 million just this year.
Re-election may be a little more challenging than you think. Especially when you consider she ran on a anti-corruption platform and is now under investigation by the F.B.I., NM Attorney General's Office and the NM State Auditor for her 'Dirty Downs' dealings.
The unethical, unaccountable and unbelievable tales from the SWAMP will eventually lead to her downfall in the next election.
And speaking of bedtime funnies for Ken, the last time I checked, Barnes and Noble had www.disintegratingjustice.com located in their Non-Fiction isle.
don't forget Jaime Estrada, her election campaign manager, indicted on 14 charges.

Seh raped our state, now her image is getting raped.
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#5999 Jun 4, 2013
Regardless of the racist rantings of our liberal brethren, Susanna Martinez will be re-elected as New Mexico's governor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Fed's next land fight: New Mexico ranchers ... (May '14) 5 hr Ralph 28
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Thu Fantasy football 8,584
NM Airlines grounds planes Dec 17 Not Good for New ... 1
Lea County number 1 in New Mexico for smoking (Dec '09) Dec 17 Demerii 26
New Mexico Airlines cancels all flights until f... Dec 16 ha 13
PNM defends 10.8% rate hike (Apr '11) Dec 14 Ralph 117
Mishaps at nuke repository lead to $54M in fines Dec 6 SpaceBlues 1
More from around the web