Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 7120 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

But

Huntsville, AL

#5799 Apr 27, 2013
You sound wrote:
<quoted text>like you eat your own boogers..
deputy dope doesn't care whose they are.
Soooooo

Alamogordo, NM

#5800 Apr 27, 2013
But wrote:
<quoted text>
deputy dope doesn't care whose they are.
you eat his boogers alao.. SICK!
Sooooooo

Alamogordo, NM

#5803 Apr 28, 2013
Julio wrote:
<quoted text>
let me guess you also eat pieces of shit for breakfast! haha!
that would mean I would be eating YOU for breakfast! Idiot!
slevinforaliving

Glendale, AZ

#5804 Apr 28, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like Obama doesn't it. She wins reelectiion easy. I am making big money now thanks to her. I see prosperity all around this state now that Fat bill is gone. I will vote for her twice again!
You sound like Stephin Slevin living off his $15.5 million 'big money' settlement thanks in part to the ineptitude of the former Martinez regime and the taxpayers checkbook of Dona Ana County.

Her numbers are falling so fast the GOP may have to re-invent another 'anti-corruption' platform candidate to compete in November 2014.(Remember, no white 'lies' this time)LMAO

Only the 'TIME' capsule north of LC will be able to see just how big the Martinez sink hole really is.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5805 Apr 28, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
hope you have stock in spell check, your so good in real-estate you can't spell it!
Probably suffers from too many 'short-sales' and having to carry around his big press clippings in Alamagordo. Poor little guy.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5806 Apr 28, 2013
slevinforaliving wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like Stephin Slevin living off his $15.5 million 'big money' settlement thanks in part to the ineptitude of the former Martinez regime and the taxpayers checkbook of Dona Ana County.
Her numbers are falling so fast the GOP may have to re-invent another 'anti-corruption' platform candidate to compete in November 2014.(Remember, no white 'lies' this time)LMAO
Only the 'TIME' capsule north of LC will be able to see just how big the Martinez sink hole really is.
LOL! Print her current numbers LIAR! She wins easy. If she was a democrap you would be licking her toes! What a bunch of racist hypocrites!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5807 Apr 28, 2013
A lib that ends in an wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably suffers from too many 'short-sales' and having to carry around his big press clippings in Alamagordo. Poor little guy.
If you won't vote for her I will make sure my second vote is cast in honor of you! Thank you Mrs. Martinez, we love you!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5809 Apr 28, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
are her handful of followers all weirdoes like you, I know dumb question, of course they are!
Yes 90% of New Mexico voters are weirdos. That is how she got elected dumb ass. You're such a hypocritical idiot. If she was a democrat you would be licking her big ass with your fat face..
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5811 Apr 28, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
voters and followers aka stalkers are two different things ass wipe, with your analytical skills we can assume you know nothing of the stock market!
You can assume what you want like Martinez won't win election or reelection but as usual a dumb ass like you is always wrong. You know what they say about assume? It makes an ass out of me and you! And that is all about you dikwad!

Thank you Martinez for making this state relevant again..
kickemwhenthered own

Glendale, AZ

#5814 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>You can assume what you want like Martinez won't win election or reelection but as usual a dumb ass like you is always wrong. You know what they say about assume? It makes an ass out of me and you! And that is all about you dikwad!
Thank you Martinez for making this state relevant again..
'Making this state relevant again'

One of only two states(California) from the west in the top ten in the country with more people MOVING OUT than moving in.

Stuck at the bottom with Arkansas and Mississippi for having the largest percentage(40%) of their working people living at or below the poverty line.

Relevant! Yeah, unfortunately in reverse!

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5815 Apr 30, 2013
kickemwhentheredown wrote:
<quoted text>
One of only two states(California) from the west in the top ten in the country with more people MOVING OUT than moving in.
Stuck at the bottom with Arkansas and Mississippi for having the largest percentage(40%) of their working people living at or below the poverty line.
Yep, and both were due to the ILLEGAL population moving away from them!
wheretheydgoboss

Glendale, AZ

#5816 Apr 30, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and both were due to the ILLEGAL population moving away from them!
Yeah, okay. Then why isn't Arizona in the top ten with the passage of SB1070?

The low-income working families have been here for generations at the bottom of that embarrassing list with Arkansas and Mississippi living below the poverty line for quite some time.

Governor Martinez had an opportunity to help these low-income working families get New Mexico off this embarrassing list by passing the minimum wage increase to $8.50 an hour.

Just because you have the Martinez mexican heritage doesn't mean you're going to fool the voter's of New Mexico twice after kicking them when their down.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5817 Apr 30, 2013
kickemwhentheredown wrote:
<quoted text>
AND? What is wrong with that? Keeps our taxes down and undesireables out. Maybe you should move back to Mexico with your family. Just look at her approval ratings and those are before TIME Magazine made her the most influential woman in the world. You LIBTARDS can't stand that!

Martinez is great. If she was a democrap all of you would be licking her butt!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5818 Apr 30, 2013
wheretheydgoboss wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, okay. Then why isn't Arizona in the top ten with the passage of SB1070?
The low-income working families have been here for generations at the bottom of that embarrassing list with Arkansas and Mississippi living below the poverty line for quite some time.
Governor Martinez had an opportunity to help these low-income working families get New Mexico off this embarrassing list by passing the minimum wage increase to $8.50 an hour.
Just because you have the Martinez mexican heritage doesn't mean you're going to fool the voter's of New Mexico twice after kicking them when their down.
Why not really get us off the list and pass a $20 an hour minimum wage bill? Surely people should live in comfort after a hard days work don't you agree?
staythirstymyfri ends

Glendale, AZ

#5819 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>AND? What is wrong with that? Keeps our taxes down and undesireables out. Maybe you should move back to Mexico with your family. Just look at her approval ratings and those are before TIME Magazine made her the most influential woman in the world. You LIBTARDS can't stand that!
Martinez is great. If she was a democrap all of you would be licking her butt!
Anyone who can get the taxpayers to pick up her tab(not the Hooter's one) of $15.5 million for not doing her job as DA....

Who knows, Doxx Equis might come knocking in due 'TIME'! LMAO
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5820 Apr 30, 2013
staythirstymyfriends wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who can get the taxpayers to pick up her tab(not the Hooter's one) of $15.5 million for not doing her job as DA....
Who knows, Doxx Equis might come knocking in due 'TIME'! LMAO
I don't vote often, but when I do I vote often for Martinez.

Stay thirsty my friend!
staythirstymyfri ends

Glendale, AZ

#5821 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>Why not really get us off the list and pass a $20 an hour minimum wage bill? Surely people should live in comfort after a hard days work don't you agree?
Get some quality companies to relocate to New Mexico and you won't need a RULER to measure it.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5822 Apr 30, 2013
He once ran for governor of New Mexico because....
he had the runs.....and won!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5823 Apr 30, 2013
staythirstymyfriends wrote:
<quoted text>
Get some quality companies to relocate to New Mexico and you won't need a RULER to measure it.
Awww, but you are the one who keeps bringing up $8.50! WHy not $10.50 an hour? What's right, what's fair, what's reasonable?
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5824 Apr 30, 2013
A lib that ends in an wrote:
He once ran for governor of New Mexico because....
he had the runs.....and won!
Sounds like FAT bill and his train to no where!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Tue None 12,334
News Real estate company ranks Farmington second bes... (Mar '14) May 21 Hmm 12
News Trump tie haunts lone GOP candidate for New Mex... May 12 Bloodonhishands 3
News New Mexico produces less chile in 2017 May 10 Dirty Gringo 10
News Two Christian sect leaders face more charges in... May 9 Everett 1
best resume writing service May 7 liandro 3
New Mexico MVD: Still the worst customer servi... (Aug '11) Apr '18 Rhonda 14