Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns. Full Story
She is the Greatest

Alamogordo, NM

#5740 Apr 24, 2013
Jack Belch wrote:
<quoted text>
how much do you make sucking chuck Franco's ball sack? that's how much it should be!
Not as much as you make swallowing his pecker!

Martinez gets 4 more years easy and you whine and cry like a little liberal biotch forever. LOL!
Shes

Albuquerque, NM

#5741 Apr 24, 2013
She is the Greatest wrote:
<quoted text>Not as much as you make swallowing his pecker!
Martinez gets 4 more years easy and you whine and cry like a little liberal biotch forever. LOL!
the best, then there's the rest.
Wondering

Farmington, NM

#5743 Apr 24, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>How much should minimum wage be Libtard?
Since YOU earn minimum wage, how much do YOU think YOU should make?
I know....I used the word "think". That is obviously foreign to you.
Martinezsux

Los Alamos, NM

#5744 Apr 24, 2013
There has been some reporting recently about New Mexico’s dropping labor participation rate. As this link shows, New Mexico is among the states in which people are leaving the work force at the fastest rate (a 4.4% drop since December of 2007).

She sux, this is proof. Everyoen else goes up, she takes over as Governor, everythign goes straight to hell. No wonder rove thinks she's wonderful.

http://www.errorsofenchantment.com/2013/04/24...

NM universitys' keep increasing i nprice, yet no increase i nwages, ability to pay for it (the degree), or any reaso nto actually attend the school, as if you took the money you spent going and put it into a money market or Wll Street, and worked a minimum wage job, you'd end up with more money.

http://www.capitolreportnewmexico.com/2013/04...

All thanks to the Whore or Revelation, Gov Marinez.
Martinezsux

Los Alamos, NM

#5745 Apr 24, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you that guy who can't read. I got arrested for escaping from prison being a "fugitive from justice" standard as defined by New Mexico law.
That's what the warrant says.
So thanks for replying to my post which clearly says "properly enforce" which Susana failed to do.
Just as the man who got arrested for having the wrong name. The police made a mistake and he sat in jail for about 45 days, sued and won. And your dumbass thinks the prosecutors and police are justified in everything they do.
she is the Queen of Fools, she is. And she is driving our state into poverty.

Could you explain why you were a so-called fugitive? I foudn nothign in the court record onlien which indicated that. Soundedl ike bul lcaca to me.
NM Resident EX-democrat

Washington, DC

#5746 Apr 24, 2013
She is the best this state has ever seen. She will win reelection easy because none of you libtards are smart enough to answer one simple question that the person above poses.

How much should minimum wage be?
So you

Santa Fe, NM

#5747 Apr 24, 2013
NM Resident EX-democrat wrote:
lost your mind. Keep it to yourself.

Why don't you answer the question, dope?
She is the FREAKIEST

United States

#5748 Apr 25, 2013
NM Resident EX-democrat wrote:
She is the best this state has ever seen. She will win reelection easy because none of you libtards are smart enough to answer one simple question that the person above poses.
How much should minimum wage be?
The state of NM's minimun wage should be tied to the states consumer price index (cpi) as is the case in Arizona and several other states. Next question, numbnutz.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5749 Apr 25, 2013
She is the FREAKIEST wrote:
<quoted text>
The state of NM's minimun wage should be tied to the states consumer price index (cpi) as is the case in Arizona and several other states. Next question, numbnutz.
LMFAO! So what should the minimum wage be moron? You cry and whine and complain and moan and groan like a little BIOTCH about the minimum wage but you can't tell anybody what the minimum wage should be. Why is that? Put a number on it bigh mouth. You libtards are so ignorant about the way the world works it's not even funny. Tell me how the cpi should equate to the minimum wage and what that number should be! You are such a democratic libtard dumb ass. What is your minimum wage number stupid?
Worker

Alamogordo, NM

#5750 Apr 25, 2013
She is the FREAKIEST wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you earn an hour and why shouldn't everybody at least earn that?
I am sure

Santa Fe, NM

#5752 Apr 25, 2013
Worker wrote:
<quoted text>What do you earn an hour and why shouldn't everybody at least earn that?
he produces more of value than the stinky hot air that you spew.
Well

Alamogordo, NM

#5753 Apr 25, 2013
I am sure wrote:
<quoted text>
he produces more of value than the stinky hot air that you spew.
what is YOUR solution to the minimum age. Will you say how much one should earn an hour or will you look as stupid as the others? My money is on STUPID!
She is the STINKEST

Phoenix, AZ

#5755 Apr 25, 2013
Worker wrote:
<quoted text>What do you earn an hour and why shouldn't everybody at least earn that?
The 2013 minimum wage in Az is $7.80. Read the methodology behind it.

http://www.azcentral.com/business/articles/20...

Geez, am I the only here that can google. Dumb Sucia brown nosers.
Well

Alamogordo, NM

#5756 Apr 25, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
how much do you make taking golden showers?
they pay me minimum wage but I know I could make more if your fat wet/back mother didn't do it for free!!..
The question

Alamogordo, NM

#5757 Apr 25, 2013
She is the STINKEST wrote:
<quoted text>
The 2013 minimum wage in Az is $7.80. Read the methodology behind it.
http://www.azcentral.com/business/articles/20...
Geez, am I the only here that can google. Dumb Sucia brown nosers.
is how much do YOU think minimum wage should be dumb ass? Geez, am I the only one who can see how you want to dodge the question libtard!
She is the SKUNKIEST

Phoenix, AZ

#5758 Apr 25, 2013
I give up. Its like trying to teach a chimp how to add or subtract. All it wants do is dig around in his a-whole and sniff his finger. LOL
Maybe

Alamogordo, NM

#5759 Apr 25, 2013
She is the SKUNKIEST wrote:
I give up. Its like trying to teach a chimp how to add or subtract. All it wants do is dig around in his a-whole and sniff his finger. LOL
your daddy made you sniff his finger when he was finished with your fat mommy. I don't know. Maybe that's why you can't come up with a simple dollar figure. I will ask again, what do YOU think the mimimum wage shoud be in New Mexico.

I say it should be $20 an hour. Now how hard was that libtard!
She is the SKUNKIEST

Phoenix, AZ

#5761 Apr 25, 2013
$20 an hour?!? What's your justification for that? Or didja pull that number outta your boy friends poopshoot? Schmegma face.
Jack Welch

Albuquerque, NM

#5762 Apr 25, 2013
Speaking of douche bags, I'll have a vinegar and water please.
You should

Alamogordo, NM

#5764 Apr 25, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
she said you get paid cuz you do it so well, a real pro she said! guess you are good for something other than being a douche bag!
not guess it makes you look even more stupid than normal. Your nothing but fat slut..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adios, Arizona (Aug '10) Tue jan 685
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Jan 26 seahawkswarm 8,616
Columnist Navarrette: Sen. Ted Cruz Is 'Authent... Jan 24 wild child 4
NM Restaurant Association leader would support ... Jan 23 Michael Archuleta 1
New Mexico ranks 5th in per capita federal spen... (Sep '10) Jan 16 Cannuck 256
New Mexico Airlines cancels all flights until f... Jan 13 Zogbert 16
Charged not convicted Jan 13 squeezers 1
More from around the web