Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 6843 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

stickmenofnewmex ico

Glendale, AZ

#5727 Apr 24, 2013
Sticking it to the low-income, working people of New Mexico doesn't seem to be an issue with Governor Martinez.

Should have a big influence come election TIME.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5728 Apr 24, 2013
She is the CREEPEST wrote:
<quoted text>
By the by, I just canceled my subscription to Time, because they put Sucia in their mag.
LOL! I love when you LIBTARDS eat each other. Time, one of the biggest liberal magazines in the land knows they have to recognize Martinez for the great job she is doing. No way around it. Have you seen her poll numbers. You can't stop her. LOL!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5729 Apr 24, 2013
fiveaclocksomewh ere

Glendale, AZ

#5730 Apr 24, 2013
Her numbers are falling like a Florida sink hole!

Let the minimum wage vote sink in and we'll see how well she swims when her approval numbers drop below 50%.

We 'knows' TIME is on our side!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5731 Apr 24, 2013
fiveaclocksomewhere wrote:
Her numbers are falling like a Florida sink hole!
Let the minimum wage vote sink in and we'll see how well she swims when her approval numbers drop below 50%.
We 'knows' TIME is on our side!
She won't lose anybody who voted for her before. You can bring back fat lying bill and he wouldn't stand a chance. Her numbers will remain steady no matter how long you wait. Time magazine got it right for once.

How much should minimum wage be?
titanicmath

Glendale, AZ

#5732 Apr 24, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
Is this one of those low-budget Titanic movies! lmao

I see your math skills are improving 'toos'
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5733 Apr 24, 2013
titanicmath wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like no matter how you LIBTARDS end up rearranging the deck chairs you still drown! HA!HA!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5734 Apr 24, 2013
titanicmath wrote:
<quoted text>
How much should minimum wage be Libtard?

“The Gruber pile lies still”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5735 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>She won't lose anybody who voted for her before. You can bring back fat lying bill and he wouldn't stand a chance. Her numbers will remain steady no matter how long you wait. Time magazine got it right for once.
The House and Senate had it at $8.50 an hour. And the Governor Martinez vetoed it.

Let's stick to the issue for once.....and try listening to their concerns.
She is the Greatest

Alamogordo, NM

#5736 Apr 24, 2013
A lib that ends in an wrote:
<quoted text>
The House and Senate had it at $8.50 an hour. And the Governor Martinez vetoed it.
Let's stick to the issue for once.....and try listening to their concerns.
timetoget MAD

Glendale, AZ

#5737 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>Looks like no matter how you LIBTARDS end up rearranging the deck chairs you still drown! HA!HA!
I see that the rearranged frog legs didn't help the Martinez' 4 appointees survive the terrible swamp drowning! So Sad!

Down 6% in sixty days!

Turn the music up, the Titanic is going down ladies and gentlemen come November 2014.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5738 Apr 24, 2013
timetoget MAD wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that the rearranged frog legs didn't help the Martinez' 4 appointees survive the terrible swamp drowning! So Sad!
Down 6% in sixty days!
Turn the music up, the Titanic is going down ladies and gentlemen come November 2014.
LMAO! How can idiots like you defeat her when you can't even answer a simple question? How much should minimum wage be? LOL!
She is the Greatest

Alamogordo, NM

#5740 Apr 24, 2013
Jack Belch wrote:
<quoted text>
how much do you make sucking chuck Franco's ball sack? that's how much it should be!
Not as much as you make swallowing his pecker!

Martinez gets 4 more years easy and you whine and cry like a little liberal biotch forever. LOL!
Shes

Albuquerque, NM

#5741 Apr 24, 2013
She is the Greatest wrote:
<quoted text>Not as much as you make swallowing his pecker!
Martinez gets 4 more years easy and you whine and cry like a little liberal biotch forever. LOL!
the best, then there's the rest.
Wondering

Farmington, NM

#5743 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>How much should minimum wage be Libtard?
Since YOU earn minimum wage, how much do YOU think YOU should make?
I know....I used the word "think". That is obviously foreign to you.
Martinezsux

Los Alamos, NM

#5744 Apr 24, 2013
There has been some reporting recently about New Mexico’s dropping labor participation rate. As this link shows, New Mexico is among the states in which people are leaving the work force at the fastest rate (a 4.4% drop since December of 2007).

She sux, this is proof. Everyoen else goes up, she takes over as Governor, everythign goes straight to hell. No wonder rove thinks she's wonderful.

http://www.errorsofenchantment.com/2013/04/24...

NM universitys' keep increasing i nprice, yet no increase i nwages, ability to pay for it (the degree), or any reaso nto actually attend the school, as if you took the money you spent going and put it into a money market or Wll Street, and worked a minimum wage job, you'd end up with more money.

http://www.capitolreportnewmexico.com/2013/04...

All thanks to the Whore or Revelation, Gov Marinez.
Martinezsux

Los Alamos, NM

#5745 Apr 24, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you that guy who can't read. I got arrested for escaping from prison being a "fugitive from justice" standard as defined by New Mexico law.
That's what the warrant says.
So thanks for replying to my post which clearly says "properly enforce" which Susana failed to do.
Just as the man who got arrested for having the wrong name. The police made a mistake and he sat in jail for about 45 days, sued and won. And your dumbass thinks the prosecutors and police are justified in everything they do.
she is the Queen of Fools, she is. And she is driving our state into poverty.

Could you explain why you were a so-called fugitive? I foudn nothign in the court record onlien which indicated that. Soundedl ike bul lcaca to me.
NM Resident EX-democrat

Washington, DC

#5746 Apr 24, 2013
She is the best this state has ever seen. She will win reelection easy because none of you libtards are smart enough to answer one simple question that the person above poses.

So you

Huntsville, AL

#5747 Apr 24, 2013
NM Resident EX-democrat wrote:
lost your mind. Keep it to yourself.

Why don't you answer the question, dope?
She is the FREAKIEST

Hardy, VA

#5748 Apr 25, 2013
NM Resident EX-democrat wrote:
She is the best this state has ever seen. She will win reelection easy because none of you libtards are smart enough to answer one simple question that the person above poses.
The state of NM's minimun wage should be tied to the states consumer price index (cpi) as is the case in Arizona and several other states. Next question, numbnutz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Apr 30 trumpclinton shel... 8,752
A star born here said the people here don't lea... Apr 26 Hope this helps 1
News Pay-to-play settlement hearing kicks off in New... Apr 26 Jackson 1
News Obama to announce steps to fight heroin, opioid... Apr 26 barry 4
News 'Double dippers' fought legislation (May '09) Apr 20 concerned citizen 56
One World Government Ted Cruz Apr 11 Vote For Trump 1
Dick enlarger for me please (Sep '15) Apr 6 quezoncity 4
More from around the web