Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.
Comments
4,881 - 4,900 of 6,065 Comments Last updated Jun 26, 2014
You truly

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all this is a thread about a public official. It is a discussion about this particular public official and the activities committed by this public official. So in your warped mind any newscast whether positive or negative is to you harassment.
This is a discussion about an article that dealt with a public official.
"Public officials may need to have thicker skin than the ordinary citizen" - Mattox v. City of Forest Park, 183 F.3d 515 (6th Cir. 1999)
"dumb guy" is that all you can do?
Answer the question - do you believe the alleged victim has a right to privacy?
are a big dummy! Is she a victim or alleged victim? Did you win or lose? Did you win but still did jail time? Did you receive any money from the state to compensate your jail time? Are you a jail bird or alleged jail bird? Do you harass a public official? Are you still harassing the alleged victim by bringing attention to her on this open forum?

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

You truly wrote:
<quoted text>are a big dummy! Is she a victim or alleged victim? Did you win or lose? Did you win but still did jail time? Did you receive any money from the state to compensate your jail time? Are you a jail bird or alleged jail bird? Do you harass a public official? Are you still harassing the alleged victim by bringing attention to her on this open forum?
Mostly every time I've posted I've said alleged victim, probably every time. I won. Ridiculous question. No money returned nor compensated. Ridiculous question. I'm not harassing anyone, you might want to look up the actual legal definition. I'm doing no such thing.

See how easy it is to answer questions, something you still haven't done.

Do you believe the alleged victim has a right to privacy?
You lost

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Mostly every time I've posted I've said alleged victim, probably every time. I won. Ridiculous question. No money returned nor compensated. Ridiculous question. I'm not harassing anyone, you might want to look up the actual legal definition. I'm doing no such thing.
if you received no monetary compensation and if you did jail time. She is the winner as she can sleep at night and your name never crosses her lips or dances through her mind. She owns you. You harass that poor little innocent girl everytime you post a question about her. You are a sicko..
Title

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"Martinez prefers to stick to issues"

You should stick to the topic you loser..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

You lost wrote:
<quoted text>if you received no monetary compensation and if you did jail time. She is the winner as she can sleep at night and your name never crosses her lips or dances through her mind. She owns you. You harass that poor little innocent girl everytime you post a question about her. You are a sicko..
Strange how you can post this stuff in such confidence without facts.

Hmmmm that last statement of yours now seems to imply you do support her right to privacy. You dare state I'm bothering her by posting. Except you still haven't stated with certainty so unless you are a coward answer the question, and this time no more weak attempts to spin it on me, so you believe the alleged victim has a right to privacy?
Is she

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Strange how you can post this stuff in such confidence without facts.
Hmmmm that last statement of yours now seems to imply you do support her right to privacy. You dare state I'm bothering her by posting. Except you still haven't stated with certainty so unless you are a coward answer the question, and this time no more weak attempts to spin it on me, so you believe the alleged victim has a right to privacy?
still an alleged victim? I thought you said everything is over. If she is not a victim or an alleged victim that would mean she is a liar correct? If that is the case than surely you can come out from hiding now can't you?
MartinezExcommun icated

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Gorky wrote:
*Albuquerque, NM -* On Holy Friday, New Mexico's Catholic Governor, Susana Martinez, who just got back from Rome, representing the United States to greet Pope Francis I, forgets about the poor and middle class working New Mexicans and sides with the Republican Party and big corporate donors by vetoing the dollar minimum wage increase.
The minimum wage increase was recently passed by over 2/3 of Albuquerque voters in the 2012 election, and in recent polling, over 79% of New Mexicans support the increase of a dollar raise for minimum wage. An increase in the minimum wage for New Mexico would inject $67 million in
direct spending and produce over 590 new and immediate jobs in New Mexico; this would have been a much needed change to New Mexico's economy after
today's new unemployment numbers show an uptick of unemployment of 0.2%.
Like Mike Padilla slapping his girl, is Martinex slapping the pope. She is excommunicated, and went to Rome on her own with an open invite to anyone, and makes it sound liek a pilgrimage. She's a home-wrecker, got a guy to go to mexico to the capital of the local drug kingsland, and then gets him to divorce hsi wife while there is still a kid in the home, and she is catholic? She's against homosexuality? for moral reasons? When has she ever demonstraTED ANy morals at all? Ever notice, there is never any mention of what she does, just the stupid comments she makes?
Exactly

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

MartinezExcommunicated wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Mike Padilla slapping his girl, is Martinex slapping the pope. She is excommunicated, and went to Rome on her own with an open invite to anyone, and makes it sound liek a pilgrimage. She's a home-wrecker, got a guy to go to mexico to the capital of the local drug kingsland, and then gets him to divorce hsi wife while there is still a kid in the home, and she is catholic? She's against homosexuality? for moral reasons? When has she ever demonstraTED ANy morals at all? Ever notice, there is never any mention of what she does, just the stupid comments she makes?
What is it you do and what is it you stand for? Cast the first stone, stoner..
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Compared to Governors Gary Johnson and Richardson, Martinez pales.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Is she wrote:
<quoted text>still an alleged victim? I thought you said everything is over. If she is not a victim or an alleged victim that would mean she is a liar correct? If that is the case than surely you can come out from hiding now can't you?
First of all, I'm not in hiding.

Just answer the question...Do you believe the alleged victim has a right to privacy?

Notice, to this day I haven't said what her name is, so to this day I'm still honoring her rights, unlike yourself. So I ask again does the alleged victim have a right to privacy?
Gorky

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Gorky wrote:
Compared to Governors Gary Johnson and Richardson, Martinez pales.
Anybody who does not smoke dope pales in my book..
She is the Greatest

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

<quoted text>
Just answer the question...Do you believe the alleged victim has a right to privacy?
Notice, to this day I haven't said what her name is, so to this day I'm still honoring her rights, unlike yourself. So I ask again does the alleged victim have a right to privacy?
I have never said her name? You are stupid. If you are innocent and nothing really happened than she is no longer an alleged victim because she was never a victim to begin with. But we all know there is more to the story than you say. You have been ordered not to mention her name, you are scared and you should be..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

She is the Greatest wrote:
<quoted text>I have never said her name? You are stupid. If you are innocent and nothing really happened than she is no longer an alleged victim because she was never a victim to begin with. But we all know there is more to the story than you say. You have been ordered not to mention her name, you are scared and you should be..
That's right your comprehension is subpar....

I never said you said her name. I said I haven't said her name nor will I that's my choice and quite stupid of you to think I'm under some order not to say her name. Then again that might've been the most weakest attempt at trying me to post it. That might work on someone like you.

Scared of what? You? I fear nothing nor any one and definitely not a coward like yourself.

But back to the issue, "stick to issues" The issue is do you believe the alleged victim has a right to privacy?

If I'm innocent? Hey DUMBASS I keep telling you that the PROSECUTION SAID NO CRIME WAS COMMITTED. So THEY SAID I WAS INNOCENT AT TRIAL and the judge ruled a directed verdict. Oh wait issue #2 do you accept the prosecution's position stating my innocence? Do you take the prosecution's word?

As for more to the story, damn straight, one person, the mother, acted out of pure prejudice and even admitted to it during her interview. She sought a prosecution not for any crime, but because of my skin color. Her own words. I'm not playing a race card she actually made those statements, UNDER OATH.

So you might want to STFU.
Another Sockpuppet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I never said you said her name. I said I haven't said her name nor will I that's my choice and quite stupid of you to think I'm under some order not to say her name. Then again that might've been the most weakest attempt at trying me to post it. That might work on someone like you.
Scared of what? You? I fear nothing nor any one and definitely not a coward like yourself.
But back to the issue, "stick to issues" The issue is do you believe the alleged victim has a right to privacy?
If I'm innocent? Hey DUMBASS I keep telling you that the PROSECUTION SAID NO CRIME WAS COMMITTED. So THEY SAID I WAS INNOCENT AT TRIAL and the judge ruled a directed verdict. Oh wait issue #2 do you accept the prosecution's position stating my innocence? Do you take the prosecution's word?
As for more to the story, damn straight, one person, the mother, acted out of pure prejudice and even admitted to it during her interview. She sought a prosecution not for any crime, but because of my skin color. Her own words. I'm not playing a race card she actually made those statements, UNDER OATH.
The words of the innocent? Yep, there is ALWAYS someone else that said something. Problem is, no-one here believes you, and NOTHING you say will make that different. Aren't you the one that was more than PROUD to know the difference between jail and prison? And you can say you weren't "Proud" but just knowing the difference FIRST hand is something MOST Americans do not know. THAT is something to be proud of, CRIMINAL! Never being in jail or prison. THAT is something to be proud of.
Your rants are so predictable and boring that I almost feel pity for you. Problem is, I feel pity for those that have to deal with you. A person that is NEVER wrong, and has the whole world out to get him!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaa
Grow the "f" up why don't you
Race Card

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

<quoted text>
LMAO! You won't use the race card but here it is anyways! I guess I am supposed to use it now. What a retard!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Another Sockpuppet wrote:
<quoted text>The words of the innocent? Yep, there is ALWAYS someone else that said something. Problem is, no-one here believes you, and NOTHING you say will make that different. Aren't you the one that was more than PROUD to know the difference between jail and prison? And you can say you weren't "Proud" but just knowing the difference FIRST hand is something MOST Americans do not know. THAT is something to be proud of, CRIMINAL! Never being in jail or prison. THAT is something to be proud of.
Your rants are so predictable and boring that I almost feel pity for you. Problem is, I feel pity for those that have to deal with you. A person that is NEVER wrong, and has the whole world out to get him!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaa
Grow the "f" up why don't you
So then Jesus Christ should also feel proud?

Do yo know how many people in this country get falsely accused or falsely arrested? I posted links to actual news articles. It's not as rare as you think.

As for what I posted the evidence is available at the district court if you dare feel so bold.

A lot of EDUCATED Americans know the difference between jail and prison. Jail is mostly for detaining, prisons are for serving convictions. You can post a bond and get out of jail, something you mostly CANNOT do in prison. It doesn't take serving time to know that, but then again somebody as stupid as you are would never get that because you are NOT and educated American!
Hey

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So then Jesus Christ should also feel proud?
Do yo know how many people in this country get falsely accused or falsely arrested? I posted links to actual news articles. It's not as rare as you think.
As for what I posted the evidence is available at the district court if you dare feel so bold.
A lot of EDUCATED Americans know the difference between jail and prison. Jail is mostly for detaining, prisons are for serving convictions. You can post a bond and get out of jail, something you mostly CANNOT do in prison. It doesn't take serving time to know that, but then again somebody as stupid as you are would never get that because you are NOT and educated American!
Dumb ASS we have people serveing over a year right here in the Otero County JAIL! As usual you do not know what you are talking about which is why you have no credibility with anybody idiot!
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Martinez prefers to stick people into prisons. Rumor has it, however, that a law is in the making to make it "the law" that future governors will also be exempt from prosecution of charges of unlawful incarceration.
Gorky

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

I must admit that Martinez has been good for this state. As much as I am a liberal, I have to say she has us on the right track. Now let's see if she can keep us there..
WasNotguilty

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
She gave her name in a newspaper article, and she and Martinez made a false accusation of a feony, which is a felony for the reporter in and of itself.

If she does not liek that, she should not have done it, and that goes ditto for the guvner, too. Next time, wait until a crime is committed before prosecuting someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••