Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Comments (Page 233)

Showing posts 4,641 - 4,660 of6,067
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>So which is it, do you use prostitutes or are you gay?
Oh wait let me answer the question.

Unlike you I don't have to pay for sex. Also I'm not an adulterous nor a fornicator. I'm the 40 year old virgin, the movie was based on my life.

...now you'll come back and call me a liar. Okay the part about the movie aint true. So you will still curse me?

Gay? Why yes I am joyous. You might want to look up the definition of words before you use them.

Oh but wait that's right you're stuck in some backwards ignorance. No I am not homosexual.

And it is quite hilarious you even ask that...seems you have astutely forgotten I was accused of stalking a female. Be careful how you respond to that because don;t forget you said Martinez did the right thing.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof your reading comprehension is not just sub-par, but beyond well beyond any measurable depth.
I said Swaggart preached the harms of prostitution. I said the other preacher preached the evils of homosexuality.
I personally haven't preached the evils of either so for you to assume they would be my Swaggartism shows once again you can't read.
Hell as much as I say Susana Martinez is the destroyer of worlds you almost could presume my Swaggartism is that I actually support Martinez, but no one is that foolish...except you perhaps.
Actually I believe your Swaggartism is that you are a true coward, still haven't faced the real issue.
Yes idiot, it was my one vote that got her elected and it will be my one vote that will get her reelected. You are the COWARD always crying how a little woman took down a big bad man tuff guy like you. I laugh in your face. Why don't you come to Alamogordo SISSY..
Yo Were Acquitted

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I know you can't read, but again you didn't really address the issue, as usual.
By the way get your facts straight, only ONE coach has ever accused me of cheating and note she's the one who everyone in this town knows forges birth certificates, everyone in this town knows she bends the rule to no end to get her way...see when a person has an issue with something or always accuses someone else of something that is the very thing they are dealing with, I call it a Swaggartism.
Jimmy Swaggart would always divert his sermons and throw in some remark about prostitution. For instance he could be going into a very great sermon about David and Goliath and state that David took a stroll to the stream to gather some stones and then out of nowhere say, "but David would have never made it to the stream if he had stopped for a prostitute."
I kid you not. I watched Swaggart and thought it was weird til the day it hit the fan that he himself solicited prostitutes!
There's the one preacher who would divert and bring up homosexuality and what was his Swaggartism, homosexuality.
So then it appears your Swaggartism is you voted Democrat and you don't want people to know so you come here and preach Martinez. So sad indeed...
I think this is really funny.You were acquitted. You are not a pervert. Bt our hubby-stealing, now excommunicated governor, is. shewentafter a married man with a kid in the home. He committed adultery with her. He ought to have had his LEO badge taken for morals, but they did not. Perverts, and you were acquitted.
Yo Were Acquitted

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Yes idiot, it was my one vote that got her elected and it will be my one vote that will get her reelected. You are the COWARD always crying how a little woman took down a big bad man tuff guy like you. I laugh in your face. Why don't you come to Alamogordo SISSY..
I think you have anal sex with chuck, so Screwsanner doesn't have to. He likes it that way.
Yo Were Acquitted

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh wait let me answer the question.
Unlike you I don't have to pay for sex. Also I'm not an adulterous nor a fornicator. I'm the 40 year old virgin, the movie was based on my life.
...now you'll come back and call me a liar. Okay the part about the movie aint true. So you will still curse me?
Gay? Why yes I am joyous. You might want to look up the definition of words before you use them.
Oh but wait that's right you're stuck in some backwards ignorance. No I am not homosexual.
And it is quite hilarious you even ask that...seems you have astutely forgotten I was accused of stalking a female. Be careful how you respond to that because don;t forget you said Martinez did the right thing.
Our guvner will never get a good haircut again. She thinks two dudes re evil, but her screwing a married guy, wth a kid in the home, is not. Who has the moral problems here?
She looks like Chuckles is using a bowl on her head anyway. She so fat, too. no wonder they needed a new kitchen, he just can't do it with kitchen implements.
We should pay for her to hit Supercuts, dude.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Yo Were Acquitted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have anal sex with chuck, so Screwsanner doesn't have to. He likes it that way.
I had to move on to chuck, your hole got way to big!
Yo Were Acquitted

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

I never wrote:
<quoted text>posted before on this thread, so calling me names only makes you look foolish and immature. I defended no-one, but only stated what I concluded from your own words. In fact, I simply stated, that based on your comments, one could come to a specific conclusion that you KNEW the identity and location of another poster. That is a fallacy.
Registered names are NOT required on Topix, so demanding them or bitching about them also serves no purpose. I know a few folks on here and they know me. Why should I broadcast my real name? You aren't! If I put my real name out there, then some weirdo that got his/her puzzy all hurt might try something stupid and confront me. All I can say is the 21' rule is there for a reason. You want to discuss, I am fine. You want to scream, yell, insult, and threaten me, that is a different story, and you will NOT like the results!
You don't know anyone's IP address here for sure. Depending on when I restart my router, I can have a Albq, Placitis, Santa-Fe, or United States server displayed. I live just outside of Tullie here in Ignorant infested New Mexico. Get off thy high horsey, and realize some truth.
Throwing insults around because you are SAFE behind a keyboard only shows the rest of us who and what you REALLY aspire to be.
Have a great day!
Another repblican detractor who equates words with actions. No wonder she our state is so poor.
Yo Were Acquitted

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Several people on this thread know my name and where I live soooooo..."Why should I broadcast my real name? You aren't!" Seems you might want to go back through this thread and discover how wrong you are.
Next.
I didn't threaten you. As I said I don't know you, but if you feel so bold come to El Paso and we can discuss your fallacy. "you will NOT like the results!" see that's you threatening me at ;least it reads that way. Seems that you intend to do something and you think I won't like it. Well if you come to El Paso and call me names, I won't care. You come to El Paso and vandalize my car, I might not care, but you assault a family member or one of my players then you'll find out how much I care.
You got it, oldest game in the Freeper book. He's a coward. They all are. Every last republican.
Yo Were Acquitted

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

True justice is when a person chooses to do the right thing.
Vindictiveness is not justice and Martinez is well known for her vindictiveness.
Revenge is not justice because each person will seek vengeance so it's a never-ending battle.
Justice is just that, just, righteous, fair.
she's a sociopath. If she did not pimp herself out to rich white dudes, she would have nothing at all.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Yes idiot, it was my one vote that got her elected and it will be my one vote that will get her reelected. You are the COWARD always crying how a little woman took down a big bad man tuff guy like you. I laugh in your face. Why don't you come to Alamogordo SISSY..
The most incredibly hilarious thing is I can actually hear the record skipping!

"You can't read." "You can't read." "You can't read."

Wait for it...

"You can't read."

Wait no seriously wait because I really doubt you comprehend anything that's posted on this thread.

Let's refresh...

Susana Martinez charged me with a crime knowing that no crime was committed.

Susana Martinez fabricated evidence and testimony (which obviously wasn't good enough because...wait for it...)

Susana Martinez suborned perjury.

Susana Martinez lied in court herself on a few occasions.

Susana Martinez is responsible for so many acts over a near 5 year period I can't list them all here.

Susana Martinez allowed my case to go to trial only to have the judge dismiss the entire debacle for LACK OF EVIDENCE.

Do you get it now? They couldn't even lie good enough, couldn't even fabricate good enough evidence and here you are in your immense STUPIDITY posting on this very thread these insanely foolish words:

"You are the COWARD always crying how a little woman took down a big bad man tuff guy like you."

SHE LOST!

Oh and the best part is if you are a New Mexico resident as a taxpayer you paid for the entire thing, so I thank you.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Oh and what you want me to come to Alamogordo to do what? Make you watch the videos?

Also "sissy" that's funny. Do you actually think I'd rush to Alamogordo because you called me names?

Watch the videos first. See you're the punk, the sissy, the coward because you know once you see the truth you'll see how wrong you are...then you can come to El Paso and apologize.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The most incredibly hilarious thing is I can actually hear the record skipping!
Wait for it...
"You can't read."
Wait no seriously wait because I really doubt you comprehend anything that's posted on this thread.
Let's refresh...
Susana Martinez charged me with a crime knowing that no crime was committed.
Susana Martinez fabricated evidence and testimony (which obviously wasn't good enough because...wait for it...)
Susana Martinez suborned perjury.
Susana Martinez lied in court herself on a few occasions.
Susana Martinez is responsible for so many acts over a near 5 year period I can't list them all here.
Susana Martinez allowed my case to go to trial only to have the judge dismiss the entire debacle for LACK OF EVIDENCE.
Do you get it now? They couldn't even lie good enough, couldn't even fabricate good enough evidence and here you are in your immense STUPIDITY posting on this very thread these insanely foolish words:
"You are the COWARD always crying how a little woman took down a big bad man tuff guy like you."
SHE LOST!
Oh and the best part is if you are a New Mexico resident as a taxpayer you paid for the entire thing, so I thank you.
I have never had a problem paying taxes in order to take scum off the street. She probably knew she was going to lose but had to give that little girl you were stalking a break so she tied you upm in court and now she owns you. She is definitely in that midget mind of yours daily. Now go cry to your local losers I am sure they are tired of hearing about it daily just like we are. LOSER!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh and what you want me to come to Alamogordo to do what? Make you watch the videos?
Also "sissy" that's funny. Do you actually think I'd rush to Alamogordo because you called me names?
Watch the videos first. See you're the punk, the sissy, the coward because you know once you see the truth you'll see how wrong you are...then you can come to El Paso and apologize.
Do you have a video where you are not hiding like a little COWARD? You make strong accusations and then you hide like a punk. Interesting..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I have never had a problem paying taxes in order to take scum off the street. She probably knew she was going to lose but had to give that little girl you were stalking a break so she tied you upm in court and now she owns you. She is definitely in that midget mind of yours daily. Now go cry to your local losers I am sure they are tired of hearing about it daily just like we are. LOSER!
Seems you're still out and about so your tax money isn't working.

I wasn't tied up in court. Sure I was held to a charge, but I paid a bond and technically had limited "locomotion" under court ordered conditions of release, which if I were the criminal you'd hope me to be I could've easily violated at any given time.

But the fact is I wasn't nor had I committed the crime charged so obviously I wouldn't violate something that I wasn't doing in the first place.

You paid for my defense attorney, thank you.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Do you have a video where you are not hiding like a little COWARD? You make strong accusations and then you hide like a punk. Interesting..
Wait a minute...

The funny thing, once again, is you haven't watched the video. You are afraid to watch the video because of some irrational fear and dare say you won't watch it because a face is blurred.

As I said take that up with the production company who did it to protect the identity of the alleged victim.

How callous you are for not having any concern for the alleged victim.

Lastly, I'm not hiding. I'm right here so come to El Paso and apologize.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Do you have a video where you are not hiding like a little COWARD? You make strong accusations and then you hide like a punk. Interesting..
However even funnier is that this post truly shows how STUPID you are.

You said earlier that you had my information. That you had my record.

Hmmm...well if you knew who I am then you could easily do an internet search of my name and come across one or more videos that I'm in. And yet here you are asking this very question.

"Do you have a video where you are not hiding like a little COWARD?"

Straight ignorance. You are the only coward on this planet. Probably a bigger coward than Martinez.

She's the greatest coward, second only to you.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
However even funnier is that this post truly shows how STUPID you are.
You said earlier that you had my information. That you had my record.
Hmmm...well if you knew who I am then you could easily do an internet search of my name and come across one or more videos that I'm in. And yet here you are asking this very question.
"Do you have a video where you are not hiding like a little COWARD?"
Straight ignorance. You are the only coward on this planet. Probably a bigger coward than Martinez.
She's the greatest coward, second only to you.
I don't get it.. Why can't you just move on with your life and stop letting the hatred you have for Martinez control your mind and soul in such a way that you now sound like a nut and a real stalker? Let it go and let the past die.. There's nothing you can do about it.. All in all, Martinez has won, she's beat you in so many levels.. All a person has to do is read what you post and go on and on and on, like the broken record you accuse others of doing.. Get over it, already and have some peace.. Sheesh!!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get it.. Why can't you just move on with your life and stop letting the hatred you have for Martinez control your mind and soul in such a way that you now sound like a nut and a real stalker? Let it go and let the past die.. There's nothing you can do about it.. All in all, Martinez has won, she's beat you in so many levels.. All a person has to do is read what you post and go on and on and on, like the broken record you accuse others of doing.. Get over it, already and have some peace.. Sheesh!!
I don't hate Martinez. Just because I know she's crazy, just because I know she's evil and insane doesn't mean I hate her. Hell I don't personally know Satan, but I don't hate him.

Hate is a wasted emotion that leads to ill things.

As far as getting on with my life...I have life and life more abundantly. haha looks like you can't read either.

Also I wouldn't be repeating myself if this person would quit posting his ridiculousness. He asked a question. I answered it. He asked it again, I answered it again, He then asked it again and again and again...and you dare tell me I'm the one going on and on. Too funny.

"Let it go and let the past die.. There's nothing you can do about it."

Really? I have a felony arrest on my record. I've never had a felony arrest ever in my life and now because your state has stupid laws I might not get it expunged. And before you even dare say it AT MY TRIAL THE PROSECUTION ADMITTED THAT NO CRIME WAS COMMITTED. So then they arrested me for NO FREAKING REASON.

So you want me to let that go?

They wasted nearly 5 years of my life. Almost cost several of my players scholarship opportunities. And you dare say I need to let that go.

Funny. I'm not the one who posted some insane remark, not you the other user, and expected me to sit in silence. I realize they're a troll and probably enjoying their assumption that I'm getting angered or frustrated or blah, blah, blah, but just like my fictional criminal charge, did I sit in silence? No. I challenged them at every turn and in the end who won that case? I did.

Further I'm not calling you names, just making a point. You have no idea what happened. My club basketball team suffered. My motion picture production was put on hold. In that span of time I lost 3 members of my family and wasn't allowed to attend their funerals. I might've lost a dear friend due to Martinez and her people's ignorance and you sit there and think just let it go.

I'm not Jesus.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't hate Martinez. Just because I know she's crazy, just because I know she's evil and insane doesn't mean I hate her. Hell I don't personally know Satan, but I don't hate him.
As far as getting on with my life...I have life and life more abundantly. haha looks like you can't read either.
Also I wouldn't be repeating myself if this person would quit posting his ridiculousness. He asked a question. I answered it. He asked it again, I answered it again, He then asked it again and again and again...and you dare tell me I'm the one going on and on. Too funny.
Really? I have a felony arrest on my record. I've never had a felony arrest ever in my life and now because your state has stupid laws I might not get it expunged. And before you even dare say it AT MY TRIAL THE PROSECUTION ADMITTED THAT NO CRIME WAS COMMITTED. So then they arrested me for NO FREAKING REASON.
They wasted nearly 5 years of my life. Almost cost several of my players scholarship opportunities. And you dare say I need to let that go.
Funny. I'm not the one who posted some insane remark, not you the other user, and expected me to sit in silence. I realize they're a troll and probably enjoying their assumption that I'm getting angered or frustrated or blah, blah, blah, but just like my fictional criminal charge, did I sit in silence? No. I challenged them at every turn and in the end who won that case? I did.
Further I'm not calling you names, just making a point. You have no idea what happened. My club basketball team suffered. My motion picture production was put on hold. In that span of time I lost 3 members of my family and wasn't allowed to attend their funerals. I might've lost a dear friend due to Martinez and her people's ignorance and you sit there and think just let it go.
I'm not Jesus.
I know for a fact you are not Jesus... What I meant about you sounding like a broken record is because you been posting the same thing for years now..
If there's not anything else you can do about your issue, I assure you, you are not going convince anyone here to dislike Martinez.. You are letting this consume your life... It could always be worse.. And yes I can read, but can let things go if there's anything else I can do..
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm not Jesus.
WOW! Another poster has a problem with you. Of course it's not your fault, it's always somebody elses fault.

Motion picture production? LMFAO!

WHO doesn't OWN YOU?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,641 - 4,660 of6,067
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New Mexico Discussions

Search the New Mexico Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Homeland secretary visits immigrant holding center 52 min patriotgm 7
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 22 hr Hesaiditnotme 8,423
Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. Thu CornDogz 11
New Mexico tourism sees 7 percent increase Jul 10 towardsthemilkyway 1
New Mexico scientists fight taxpayer-funded evo... Jul 3 EdSed 89
Echoes of the past still haunt Pojoaque's Line ... (Jun '09) Jun 30 cwatson 41
Illegal Immigration Will Destroy the USA in 40 ... (Apr '10) Jun 29 Impeach now or never 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••