Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 6410 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

ingumreport

Glendale, AZ

#5163 Feb 25, 2013
Smart enough wrote:
<quoted text>to vote for Martinez I bet..
Making deviled eggs isn't exactly a vote. LOL
Gross

Alamogordo, NM

#5164 Feb 25, 2013
ingumreport wrote:
<quoted text>
Making deviled eggs isn't exactly a vote. LOL
Is she the devil?
devilwiththeblue dress

Glendale, AZ

#5165 Feb 25, 2013
Gross wrote:
<quoted text>Is she the devil?
She's a Sun Devil, Sparky gets the deviled eggs.
Does she

Alamogordo, NM

#5166 Feb 25, 2013
devilwiththebluedress wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a Sun Devil, Sparky gets the deviled eggs.
lick little sparkys eggs?
devilwiththeblue dress

Glendale, AZ

#5167 Feb 25, 2013
Does she wrote:
<quoted text>lick little sparkys eggs?
I usually eat em before Sparky gets em.

BTW, F-boy, is that your best? Your not the same guy who predicted the swamp would be closed in under 60 days! What guy are you?
I am the guy

Alamogordo, NM

#5168 Feb 25, 2013
devilwiththebluedress wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually eat em before Sparky gets em.
BTW, F-boy, is that your best? Your not the same guy who predicted the swamp would be closed in under 60 days! What guy are you?
who boinks your stinky mother around the swamp on Mondays!

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#5169 Feb 25, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, it's the same old tired story from you day after day after day right jail bird. I have your record allright, it's public record and I have it, I paid for it and now I own it like I OWN you, just like Martinez OWNED you. Sue me PUNK!
Here's how well I know the law.

You don't know who you are talking to, so by the laws of the nation and the various states I have no claim against you. By the law you have to know who you are directing your conduct to.

You may have someone's record, but it's not mine and how well do I know that, well they printed up my record for my trial and guess what Sherlock (which I use loosely because you're obviously not smart) no such lengthy anything and even more so my speeding tickets aren't on there either. So where you got your information is now laughable! You got scammed!

So whoever took your money OWNS YOU!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5170 Feb 26, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how well I know the law.
You don't know who you are talking to, so by the laws of the nation and the various states I have no claim against you. By the law you have to know who you are directing your conduct to.
You may have someone's record, but it's not mine and how well do I know that, well they printed up my record for my trial and guess what Sherlock (which I use loosely because you're obviously not smart) no such lengthy anything and even more so my speeding tickets aren't on there either. So where you got your information is now laughable! You got scammed!
So whoever took your money OWNS YOU!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
You still CRYING like a little baby? Did you cover your face and disguise your voice in court also? I thought you knew who I was because you had my name and IP adress? You are full of lies..
randy

United States

#5171 Feb 26, 2013
Susanna Martinez is a dumb bitch and u people who voted in a prosecutor who is out of touch with real issues are just as dumb

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5172 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>You still CRYING like a little baby? Did you cover your face and disguise your voice in court also? I thought you knew who I was because you had my name and IP adress? You are full of lies..
Wow, you really can't read.

I ended my post with "hahahahahahahahaha" and you ask me if I'm crying. LMAO

Then I say you don't know who I am and you say "I thought you knew who I was because you had my name and IP adress?"

Go back to school and take reading and comprehension seriously. You obviously slacked the first, no wait the fourth time through.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5174 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow, you really can't read.
I ended my post with "hahahahahahahahaha" and you ask me if I'm crying. LMAO
Then I say you don't know who I am and you say "I thought you knew who I was because you had my name and IP adress?"
Go back to school and take reading and comprehension seriously. You obviously slacked the first, no wait the fourth time through.
Looks like you're still crying. YOU are the one who said you have my name and ip address for whatever that means. You don't scare anybody. If Martinez can slap you around just think what a real pro could do. Now get a job and stay out of jail..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5175 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>Looks like you're still crying. YOU are the one who said you have my name and ip address for whatever that means. You don't scare anybody. If Martinez can slap you around just think what a real pro could do. Now get a job and stay out of jail..
Why don't you come to El Paso, Texas and try to slap me? Then we'll see who cries. I'm not posting threats just if you're going to boast at your prowess then back it up.

As for Martinez, she lost. I won the criminal trial. So maybe she's crying. So obviously she didn't slap me around, but she got slapped around several times by every court in NMew Mexico! She's 0-7 in front of the NM Supreme Court.

So then you're right she's the greatest loser!!!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5176 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Why don't you come to El Paso, Texas and try to slap me? Then we'll see who cries. I'm not posting threats just if you're going to boast at your prowess then back it up.
As for Martinez, she lost. I won the criminal trial. So maybe she's crying. So obviously she didn't slap me around, but she got slapped around several times by every court in NMew Mexico! She's 0-7 in front of the NM Supreme Court.
So then you're right she's the greatest loser!!!
No she won, that is obvious, she owns that midget mental mind of yours. She is on your brain everyday of the week. She definitely won. I guarantee you she NEVER thinks of you yet you think of her daily. LMAO! She OWNS you. What are you going to do with my name and IP address loser! LOL!
amarillobymornin g

Glendale, AZ

#5177 Feb 26, 2013
O(:Land-Dough by morning,
up from Bob Perry's San Antoine.

Let's not forget about Alamo,
it's just what they got on......

The greatest swamp to ever be drained in under
60 days! The Santa Fe swamp is next!

Martinez greatest hits:

Alvaro Nunez-Hernandez/43 days mistaken identity!

$22 million Slevin DUI ticket for the taxpayers!

5 year old witch-hunt with a Directed Verdict!

0-7 New Mexico Supreme Court! ouch1\

0-4 Martinez appointees curbed by the voters! quadroouch!

Rubbing shoulders with Mississippi and Alabama with the largest percentage of working families at or below the poverty level!

Anti-corruption! NO REALLY! Except for the Dirty Downs popularity contest;F.B.I., AG, State Auditor vying for the last vote! LMDAO!!!

Thank God for the swampbusters!

NEXT!

“The Gruber pile lies still”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5179 Feb 26, 2013
I am the guy wrote:
<quoted text>who boinks your stinky mother around the swamp on Mondays!
She's not interested in politics or boinking you9not even with white lies bick)! Go work on your sweeps loser!
Drinking

Alamogordo, NM

#5180 Feb 26, 2013
A lib that ends in an wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not interested in politics or boinking you9not even with white lies bick)! Go work on your sweeps loser!
earlier than usual? WTF?

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5181 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>No she won, that is obvious, she owns that midget mental mind of yours. She is on your brain everyday of the week. She definitely won. I guarantee you she NEVER thinks of you yet you think of her daily. LMAO! She OWNS you. What are you going to do with my name and IP address loser! LOL!
The only reason she comes across my mind is because your dumbass posts about her. Even more so my posts are responses to you and your idiocy.

By the way I'm pretty sure that everyone else who goes through this thread notices that at every challenge you flip-flop just like her and start arguing about something else or you resort to childish name-calling attacks.

Coward.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5182 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>
The only reason she comes across my mind is because your dumbass posts about her. Even more so my posts are responses to you and your idiocy.
By the way I'm pretty sure that everyone else who goes through this thread notices that at every challenge you flip-flop just like her and start arguing about something else or you resort to childish name-calling attacks.
Coward.
She owns you. You are thinking about her right now! Don't forget you are the tuff guy with all of my information. You don't know anything about me. I do have a few pages about you though. Nice name calling with the Coward part PUNK..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#5184 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>She owns you. You are thinking about her right now! Don't forget you are the tuff guy with all of my information. You don't know anything about me. I do have a few pages about you though. Nice name calling with the Coward part PUNK..
I'm not calling you names. You are a coward. You haven't watched the videos. You will remain a coward because you fear the truth. If you watched the videos you will have concrete evidence that I personally didn't commit a crime, but that Susana Martinez and her ne'erdowells did commit several crimes.

So as a coward would do go ahead and stick your head back in the sand.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5185 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not calling you names. You are a coward. You haven't watched the videos. You will remain a coward because you fear the truth. If you watched the videos you will have concrete evidence that I personally didn't commit a crime, but that Susana Martinez and her ne'erdowells did commit several crimes.
So as a coward would do go ahead and stick your head back in the sand.
Still crying? Martinez owns you, I just get to rent you..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lord Karl Anderson (Dec '09) 21 hr shannon fitzgibbons 58
Did Richard C. Doty destroy Albuquerque busines... Jul 31 Norio 1
News New Mexico VA clinic among nationa s worst for ... Jul 31 Drago 8
News New Mexico Dems eye changes after historic loss... Jul 31 Joseph 2
Thinking of relocation to New Mexico? Jul 31 mimbresed 1
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Jul 28 pop 8,699
News Belen residents balk at websitea s slam on city Jul 27 Number One 1
More from around the web