Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns. Full Story

“The Gruber pile lies still”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5100 Feb 18, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>They said the same thing about OBAMA. HA!HA! Keep looking in the rear view mirror and checking under the bed you are bound to find your boogyman sooner or later!
You've had your ass handed to you by the NMSC 0-7!
The voters drop-kicked the 4 appointees to the curb!
Your 5 year-old witch hunt resulted in a spanking by Judge
Macias after two days of trial. DIRECTED VERDICT!
Your under investigation by the F.B.I.,AG and State Auditor!
And I'm suppose to be checking under my bed and in my rear view mirror? HAH. How about I just look you in the eye F=boy. It will be a cold day in hell when you goons have me worried.
The RINO timeshare is up in 21 months Alamo F-boy. Enjoy it why you can you no good rotten sociopaths!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5101 Feb 18, 2013
A lib that ends in an wrote:
<quoted text>
You've had your ass handed to you by the NMSC 0-7!
The voters drop-kicked the 4 appointees to the curb!
Your 5 year-old witch hunt resulted in a spanking by Judge
Macias after two days of trial. DIRECTED VERDICT!
Your under investigation by the F.B.I.,AG and State Auditor!
And I'm suppose to be checking under my bed and in my rear view mirror? HAH. How about I just look you in the eye F=boy. It will be a cold day in hell when you goons have me worried.
The RINO timeshare is up in 21 months Alamo F-boy. Enjoy it why you can you no good rotten sociopaths!
Still in office, still going strong. Hang on tight little fellow you are in for a long ride..
Wondering

Los Angeles, CA

#5102 Feb 18, 2013
The VOTERS have spoken. She wins and wins again. Too bad she is not a democrat, then she would have a 100% approval rating..
If she were a Democrat, she would have never been elected in the first place. Democrats would NOT have voted for her because of her policies, and Republicans would NOT have voted for her because she was a Democrat!!!!!!
Wondering

Los Angeles, CA

#5103 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>Still in office, still going strong. Hang on tight little fellow you are in for a long ride..
One more thing, why are you facinated by a "tight little fellow"??????
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5104 Feb 18, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
If she were a Democrat, she would have never been elected in the first place. Democrats would NOT have voted for her because of her policies, and Republicans would NOT have voted for her because she was a Democrat!!!!!!
Winner, winner chicken dinner. Hold on for the ride loser!

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#5105 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>So they just came to your house and said you are going to testify in this grand jury and you said OK, so then they arrested you so you couldn't? You make no sense. You are leaving so much out. Did you commit a crime? Did you witness a crime? Did someone accuse you of a crime? Answer the simple questions..
Seems not only you can't read, you don't pay attention either.

Well here watch these 2 videos, in order, and it'll spell everything out, but I can already tell you'll come back with some insane reason to justify their actions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Watch both of them and then explain to me what law I supposedly broke.

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#5106 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>So they just came to your house and said you are going to testify in this grand jury and you said OK, so then they arrested you so you couldn't? You make no sense. You are leaving so much out. Did you commit a crime? Did you witness a crime? Did someone accuse you of a crime? Answer the simple questions..
Cuz the funny thing about this post is right here:

"Did you commit a crime?"

Wait...hold on let's refresh shall we...this post you have just made is post number 5099 as noted by:

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/nm/TP6I32V2E...

And yet correct me if I'm wrong, but in my post, number 5087, I said for the zillionth time " I said I was arrested for violating a court order that DID NOT EXIST"

I stated in post 5093 that the police reports clearly stated ""no crime was committed" I even stated in post number 5093 "the prosecution told the court at my trial that the law was NOT broken."

And yet here you are a few posts later asking me, "Did you commit a crime?"

Seriously can you read?!?!?!? Is that question simple enough for you.
Wondering

Los Angeles, CA

#5107 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>Winner, winner chicken dinner. Hold on for the ride loser!
Your grasp of the English language is about equal to the speaking ability of GWB.
SemperFi

Glendale, AZ

#5109 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>Still in office, still going strong. Hang on tight little fellow you are in for a long ride..
I think you have me confused with the little fellow from LC....the one who gives impromptu sweep leasons to clowns like you who are a foot taller and 90lbs heavier. Those Force Recon Marines can sure buck up a take down.lol
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5110 Feb 19, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Your grasp of the English language is about equal to the speaking ability of GWB.
Your ability to understand my grasp speaks volumes about your mental state!..
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5111 Feb 19, 2013
SemperFi wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have me confused with the little fellow from LC....the one who gives impromptu sweep leasons to clowns like you who are a foot taller and 90lbs heavier. Those Force Recon Marines can sure buck up a take down.lol
There was a time when the Jar Heads were tough. Now just like everyody else they employ fat, lazy Nancy Boys, I bet you're a WOOKIE!..
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5112 Feb 19, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems not only you can't read, you don't pay attention either.
Well here watch these 2 videos, in order, and it'll spell everything out, but I can already tell you'll come back with some insane reason to justify their actions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UYyr9TSediMXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Watch both of them and then explain to me what law I supposedly broke.
I stoped at 40 seconds of the first video. ANYBODY INNOCENT of a crime would never have to cover and disguise their face or their voice. Are you afraid Martinez is going to come over to your house and thrash you out of what? This is PATHETIC! If I was being charged with something I didn't do I would be out there in person explaining my side until things were made right. You lack credibility running around hiding..
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5113 Feb 19, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuz the funny thing about this post is right here:
"Did you commit a crime?"
Wait...hold on let's refresh shall we...this post you have just made is post number 5099 as noted by:
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/nm/TP6I32V2E...
And yet correct me if I'm wrong, but in my post, number 5087, I said for the zillionth time " I said I was arrested for violating a court order that DID NOT EXIST"
I stated in post 5093 that the police reports clearly stated ""no crime was committed" I even stated in post number 5093 "the prosecution told the court at my trial that the law was NOT broken."
And yet here you are a few posts later asking me, "Did you commit a crime?"
Seriously can you read?!?!?!? Is that question simple enough for you.
Have you ever commited a crime? Have you ever been arrested before the incident in question? Do you have a criminal record? Thank you..

Location hidden

#5114 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>I stoped at 40 seconds of the first video. ANYBODY INNOCENT of a crime would never have to cover and disguise their face or their voice. Are you afraid Martinez is going to come over to your house and thrash you out of what? This is PATHETIC! If I was being charged with something I didn't do I would be out there in person explaining my side until things were made right. You lack credibility running around hiding..
Where have you been hiding out Alamo? Have you read about ANYBODY INNOCENT/Derrick Rivas in www.disintegratingjustice.com

Remember to inhale, the last one who didn't was impeached by the House of Representatives!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5115 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Where have you been hiding out Alamo? Have you read about ANYBODY INNOCENT/Derrick Rivas in www.disintegratingjustice.com
Remember to inhale, the last one who didn't was impeached by the House of Representatives!
What are you guilty of?

Location hidden

#5116 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>What are you guilty of?
You might want to talk to the strawberries and cream.

Location hidden

#5117 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>What are you guilty of?
It wasn't the Oval office, but I did own a Honda Accord in the hood.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5118 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
It wasn't the Oval office, but I did own a Honda Accord in the hood.
So much guilt, so little time..
Ratheritup

Glendale, AZ

#5119 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>So much guilt, so little time..
I don't know what's worse, the hidden mic or the little hidden camera on the prairie.
She is the Greatest

Alamogordo, NM

#5120 Feb 20, 2013
Ratheritup wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what's worse, the hidden mic or the little hidden camera on the prairie.
Are you talking about Little House on the Prairie?

Martinez is the greates this state has ever seen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Fed's next land fight: New Mexico ranchers ... (May '14) 17 hr Gorky 42
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 19 hr angeltears 8,587
Tourism boss takes over CYFD 19 hr next 3
Claudette Ortiz: Mountains aren t supposed to die (Oct '10) Fri nunya 11
New Mexico Outdoor 2015 Updates Dec 24 NewMexicoOutdoor 1
Ask A Mexican (Nov '10) Dec 24 Tiki 22,703
NM Airlines grounds planes Dec 17 Not Good for New ... 1
More from around the web