Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns. Full Story
Sushi

Rison, AR

#5059 Feb 15, 2013
Tradition wrote:
<quoted text>
....and get little red bumps, which spread to your mouth and crotch, too!
That's GROSS!
Tradition

Los Alamos, NM

#5060 Feb 15, 2013
Sushi wrote:
<quoted text>
That's GROSS!
right, stay away! If she can't contro lherself, or her anger, why woudl you pay her for cheapo sex too? Do you hear me, Perry family?
WARRIOR

Rison, AR

#5061 Feb 15, 2013
Tradition wrote:
<quoted text>
right, stay away! If she can't contro lherself, or her anger, why woudl you pay her for cheapo sex too? Do you hear me, Perry family?
I've heard that saying before. Do you hear me, we'll do you!

Join me in WARRIOR WORLD TOUR 2013 for a better America.

I AM WARRIOR!

“Scotty....Beam them up”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5062 Feb 15, 2013
Fabreeze wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Martinez has a sea shell tattoo on her inner thigh. I also hear if you placed your ear near the tattoo you can smell the fish in the ocean.
They reccommend taking fish oil supplements or licking seafood tattoos with %85 of the fish in the sea testing positive with mercury in it. Ear plugs are optional!
Frog licker

Alamogordo, NM

#5063 Feb 15, 2013
A lib that ends in an wrote:
<quoted text>
They reccommend taking fish oil supplements or licking seafood tattoos with %85 of the fish in the sea testing positive with mercury in it. Ear plugs are optional!
You sound like you lick frogs!

“Scotty....Beam them up”

Location hidden

#5064 Feb 16, 2013
I lick the mermaid tattoos and eat the frog legs.

Mark D'Antonio and his staff are licking their chops at the opportunity to drain another swamp...
in Santa Fe.

Go get a snickers, you're not the same guy when you're hungry pal.

“Scotty....Beam them up”

Location hidden

#5065 Feb 16, 2013
One of the last jury trials down at District was a 5 year-old witchhunt which resulted in a Directed Verdict! Common sense, Accountablity, Ethics...freaking Unbelievable that a 17 year old corrupt Martinez swamp could be (OH,OH,better get D'Antonio DraninO) drained in under 60 days!

BTW, try reading the paper court employee, the Flores jury trial just finished up in Albuquerque! NEXT....SWAMP PLEASE!

ingumreport

Glendale, AZ

#5066 Feb 16, 2013
Who the hell needs a jury trial when you had the Martinez/Orlando kangaroo court:

Alvaro Nunez-Hernandez-no jury trial...just candy.

Stepen Slevin- no jury trial...$22 million from the taxpayers of LC and a boatload of razors.

Terrence Daniels did get a jury trial after waiting 5 years and it resulted in a Directed Verdict.

Be careful what you wish for swamppeople!
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5068 Feb 17, 2013
Wins reelection easy. democrats are jealous that the Republicans voted the first Hispanic Woman into the highest office in New Mexico. democrats are not the party of the people they claim to be. democrats are still stuck on the status quo of the old stupid fat white man for governor. democrats are hypocrites. If Martinez was a democrat these left wing liars would be licking her boots like they do the other lying demos..

“Scotty....Beam them up”

Location hidden

#5069 Feb 17, 2013
Swamp gets drained in Santa Fe in November 2014.
Bob Perry buys all the copies of Disintegrating Justice and she ends up in Washington D.C. as Director of Homeland Security for the next Republican president.

The power of the pen, thicker than sheeps wool.
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5070 Feb 17, 2013
A lib that ends in an wrote:
Swamp gets drained in Santa Fe in November 2014.
Bob Perry buys all the copies of Disintegrating Justice and she ends up in Washington D.C. as Director of Homeland Security for the next Republican president.
The power of the pen, thicker than sheeps wool.
You were nowhere to be found when fat Bill was raping this state. But then again fat Bill was a democrat and you had to cover for that clown. Martinez scares you because she is a REPUBLICAN. Hispanic, female, smart, pretty and better than you. Now bow to her..
stoned

Santa Fe, NM

#5071 Feb 17, 2013
She is the GREATEST wrote:
<quoted text>
again?

“Scotty....Beam them up”

Location hidden

#5072 Feb 17, 2013
Pay-to-play, above the law, in bed with corporate facist pigs(40% of NM families are classified as 'the working poor') Bob Perry, now one of the largest land owners in Albuquerque.(what about local builders ehh?) Dirty Downs deal, under investigation by the F.B.I.,AG, State Auditors office.

RINO: Richardson in a New Outfit!

The voters will take the curtain call in November of 2014 when they close the RINO Swamp!

“Scotty....Beam them up”

Location hidden

#5073 Feb 17, 2013
stoned wrote:
<quoted text>
again?
Naturally!lol
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5074 Feb 17, 2013
She is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#5075 Feb 17, 2013
You guys would be sucking her toes if she was a fat slob democrat.
Fat Billy

Alamogordo, NM

#5076 Feb 17, 2013
You just scratched the surface on how crooked this guy is. He's just promised everything to who ever will vote for him in 2012. Follow the investigation on KQRE website. Look at all the money he has wasted in NM on jobs he created for his friends, so now the senate had to make all kinds of cuts in education, etc. cause of this guys spending. Now the one good thing this guy did do was cover his tracks well.

But at least he was a democrat in a loony left state..
quit

Santa Fe, NM

#5077 Feb 17, 2013
You guys would be sucking her toes
sharing your weird fantasies.
Fantasy land

Alamogordo, NM

#5078 Feb 17, 2013
quit wrote:
<quoted text>
sharing your weird fantasies.
You must be as fat as Bill..

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#5079 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>You were nowhere to be found when fat Bill was raping this state. But then again fat Bill was a democrat and you had to cover for that clown. Martinez scares you because she is a REPUBLICAN. Hispanic, female, smart, pretty and better than you. Now bow to her..
You often post the most ignorant comments.

This one is above par in stupidity.

Scared because she's republican? There would have to be a reason to emote a reasonable fear. Then again people do fear facists, tyrants, dictators...

Scared because she's hispanic? Now that's just stupid. Seems you're promoting racism.

Scared because she's female? That's beyond stupid. Seems you're promoting gender inequality.

Scared because she's smart? Wait, she'd actually have to be smart. What proof do you have that she's smart. I damn well have strong evidence to the contrary. At a hearing she said that I failed to pay my bail when she had in her very own hands a record that I had paid my bail several days before that hearing.

Scared because she's pretty? You're obviously looking at the wrong person. The one in the skirt is Chuck. The one with the pants is Martinez and she's got a strong manly chin. Plus several ten foot pole marks on her.

Scared that she's better...um better than who? What has she done that she's better than me? I've helped more kids in the El Paso/Las Cruces area get scholarships than her. I've probably actively saved more lives than her. She's a prosecutor who shows up after the fact, I'm there in time to prevent something from happening. However she gas topped me on one thing, she's got you kissing her ass and that one she can keep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 4 hr Spider 8,541
King: Gov. Martinez "does not have Latino heart" 8 hr fmer505-1951 22
How a Republican Stays Afloat in a Hispanic-Maj... Sep 16 gulf 3
15 Hatch chile recipes for you to obsess over Sep 16 Mike 1
Gov. Susana Martinez reports $3.8M in campaign Sep 16 Swedenforever 6
Who Determines Whether Someone Has A 'Latino He... Sep 15 cupido 4
Legislator critical of spending for break rooms Sep 13 Mike 1
•••

New Mexico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE