Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.
Comments
4,381 - 4,400 of 6,067 Comments Last updated Thursday Jun 26
wow

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Your a loser wrote:
<quoted text>The people have spoken. She is here to stay. She is the best. She has a proven record in everything she has ever done in life. You are jealous. She wins a second term easy.
pounding 20s this afternoon.

Depensds on who she runs against. She won't have the richardson deflection this time and her empty grandstanding isnt going to fly.
Does that

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that you were ever a teacher or that you ever appreciated the efforts that teachers spent on you. There are teachers and learners in the school business. Alamogordo has always had excellent teachers. Learning is also dependent on the student's ability to learn. Learning to learn is first taught in the family, starting at birth.
If you are dissatisfied with your child's education, you should maybe become more involved in the child's education.
include the Band Teacher a few years back? you did say "Alamogordo HAS ALWAYS had excellent teachers". I am sure the little girl he was banging thought he just as good at his job as you just gave him credit for!
Pervert! See what happens when you fry brain cells on weed!
must

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Easy win wrote:
<quoted text>
be crack.
xando

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Alamagordo has an excellent school district.........relatively speaking. After all, NM ranks at the very bottom of the nation in education.

So is it poor, underqualified educators, ir us it the dumb NM citizens and their offspring? Or is it a combination of both?

Teachers do not want to accept responsibility and point fingers at parents....students. Admittedly, this state is populated by some of the most ignorant, stupid people anywhere in the entire country, but educators are NOT getting the job done.
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that you were ever a teacher or that you ever appreciated the efforts that teachers spent on you. There are teachers and learners in the school business. Alamogordo has always had excellent teachers. Learning is also dependent on the student's ability to learn. Learning to learn is first taught in the family, starting at birth.
If you are dissatisfied with your child's education, you should maybe become more involved in the child's education.
xando

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

What's wrong, teach? Putting logic to your statement offends you?

Fact is, educationally NM is at the very bottom. Teachers want to say it's their students and students' parents. Teachers also like to excuse their poor performance by saying success is dependent upon their students' learning capacities. Isn't that just a way of calling them stupid?

Quite frankly, the education profession in this state is overrun with stupid teachers who are barely literate.
xando

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

So you can't rebut the logic?

Typical New Mexican.

Typical teacher.
xando

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Rebut is a big word and its meaning eludes you? Well, you ARE from NM after all.

Do you dispute that NM education is the lowest in the nation?
If you're a teacher I can understand why. If you're a NM citizen that explains it as well.
Smarter than a 5th grader wrote:
<quoted text>"rebut"? HA!HA! Typical NM special ed student.
totheCURBandgoin gnorth

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Your a loser wrote:
<quoted text>The people have spoken. She is here to stay. She is the best. She has a proven record in everything she has ever done in life. You are jealous. She wins a second term easy.
'The people have spoken', put away the press clippings pal....her four appointees have been permanently curbed.

The record will show that the Slevin case cost taxpayers $22 million because of the arrogant, inept conditions at the DA's office during her tenure.

The record will show that www.disintegratingjustice uncovered the unethical, unaccountable bullying tactics used over the last 17 years by the Martinez regime.

And check back in another 40 years when we'll see another directed verdict down at the DA's office....after waiting 5 years for a day in court. Can you say freak show?

The only thing Martinez and Orlando have proven is how effective they were at wasting taxpayer money(remember Halloweenee,2007) and having Ashley Meeks spin the blame to try and cover their pathetic
actions.
xando

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

So if there are dumb kids and smart kids in every state, what makes the NM education system rank last in the country? If it's not dumb students and their families (as teachers like to say), then is it the educators?

That's my next question, but it's been my question all along.......one you seem unable to answer.

Try again.
Not teaching wrote:
<quoted text>I don't dispute that there are dumb kids and smart kids in every state. I don't dispute that I am smarter than you. Next question.
xando

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

So the answer is: the reason NM lands at the very bottom educationally is not because of educators, but because this state has the dumbest population in the entire country.

I'm sure teachers here are relieved to have their suspicions confirmed.
It is the libs wrote:
<quoted text>It's dumb parents. This is a liberal democrat state. It's the libs who ruin everything they touch. Democrats are poison. I hope this answers your question.
inhaleditz

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Thanks Susan wrote:
<quoted text>She is a breath of fresh air for this state compared to that lard ass Bill. I have never felt better or safer in this state. She is here to stay. She wins reelection easy, nothing an idiot like you can do about it.
Safe as in Richard Serna safe. Between a thirty-pack and a baseball bat he managed to put someone in a coma who eventually died. Pleads no contest and only spends 16 months in jail! Only to reconvict within the next 12 months. Sounds like nepotism is very safe with Martinez and former Judge 'Mic' Schultz.

I'm glad you have your medical marijuana card, but remember to inhale, it might help you separate fact from fiction.
justmaybe

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Thanks Susan wrote:
<quoted text>She is a breath of fresh air for this state compared to that lard ass Bill. I have never felt better or safer in this state. She is here to stay. She wins reelection easy, nothing an idiot like you can do about it.
Maybe Bob Perry will buy up all the www.disintegratingjustice.com books before the next election. Like it never happened down at District.

Maybe Slevin will get a post in Santa Fe.(little bit less than a million a month)

Maybe Alvaro Nunez-Hernandez and Charlie Brown will replace the Roadrunner on the billboard coming into Las Cruces.(How bout for 43 days at least)

Maybe the new DA and three judges will get hooked on lipitor and forget that they were elected.

Maybe we'll check back and see for ourselves.

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm...

Here's dirty.

Amy Orlando would not sign the order for my case. My attorney prepared the order submitted it for the district attorney to sign and she chose not to.

So it sat for 7 months.

Mark D'Antonio gets sworn in on December 21, 2012 and my order gets signed that day officially closing mt case.

So if you still think Orlando or Martinez are on the up-and-up, the only thing up is their pride and as it appears with this election it came before their fall.
We all need Justice

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

justice is just a choice wrote:
Hmmm...
Here's dirty.
Amy Orlando would not sign the order for my case. My attorney prepared the order submitted it for the district attorney to sign and she chose not to.
So it sat for 7 months.
Mark D'Antonio gets sworn in on December 21, 2012 and my order gets signed that day officially closing mt case.
So if you still think Orlando or Martinez are on the up-and-up, the only thing up is their pride and as it appears with this election it came before their fall.
How did you you pay for your lawyer?I heard a rumor that something like you went through happened again ,but a little different ,any suggestions ?
al lmao

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Fatty wrote:
<quoted text>maybe you will choke on a piece of fat and turn so blue that they laugh at you......
Ahh, don't feel so blue F-boy, maybe they have big plans for you and a way-crazy promotion waiting in Las Vegas, NM. I'm sure you have more impressive credentials than the recent curbed appointees.

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

We all need Justice wrote:
<quoted text>How did you you pay for your lawyer?I heard a rumor that something like you went through happened again ,but a little different ,any suggestions ?
I had a court appointed attorney.

What rumor did you hear?
goodriddance

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm...
Here's dirty.
So it sat for 7 months.
Can you imagine! A DA(former defense attorney) from Dona Ana County that actually does their job with professionalism, integrity, within the law and time limits set forth by the New Mexico Supreme Court....and doesn't have a LCSN's reporter's lips stuck to their rear end.

God Bless Mark D'Antonio and his staff and thanks for bringing some decency back to the Third Judicial District Court!
theimplied

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

al lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, don't feel so blue F-boy, maybe they have big plans for you and a way-crazy promotion waiting in Las Vegas, NM. I'm sure you have more impressive credentials than the recent curbed appointees.
Boy, they sure mopped up F-boy's implied threat rather quickly. Now that the Devil's dozen has been replaced down at the DA's office, I wonder if the harrassment at the border crossings will cease when I present my passport and SS#. Martinez and her croonies, talk about good for nothing political parasites.

“President, Congress, VA p ur p”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I had a court appointed attorney.
What rumor did you hear?
I heard he's no longer court appointed, but fee based, after
sending Orlando's best packing with a directed verdict.
GetItExpunged

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm...
Here's dirty.
So it sat for 7 months.
Make sure, since you won, he asks D'Antonio to expunge it. It's up to the judge, and since you work with kids, it'd be better, given your innocence, it never appears ever again.

good luck, tho given how wel lyour last lawyer did, don't think you will need it at all. What a travesty of justice!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••