Their View: Spaceport represents new economy for state

May 27, 2013 Full story: Silver City Sun-News 9

That wild and crazy Richard Branson says New Mexico's space future will roar into reality on Christmas Day when he will blast into orbit - wheee! - himself and others who coughed up a couple of hundred thousand bucks.

Full Story
Lady

Santa Fe, NM

#1 May 27, 2013
That Richard......I think he will do it!

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 May 27, 2013
SpacePork America is a novelty that will fall flat on its face before long. Few can afford the cost and those who do won't stick around for the few amenities, they'll jump into their jets and head back home.
IM NEVER WRONG

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 May 27, 2013
Lady wrote:
That Richard......I think he will do it!
Agree.... Let's not let pessimist dictate those who strive to better this planet and reach for the skies. We are in what seems on an economic plateau.Oh!!!! How history repeats itself Ridicule directed upon the inventor and visionist.
Are

Albuquerque, NM

#4 May 28, 2013
IM NEVER WRONG wrote:
<quoted text> Agree.... Let's not let pessimist dictate those who strive to better this planet and reach for the skies. We are in what seems on an economic plateau.Oh!!!! How history repeats itself Ridicule directed upon the inventor and visionist.
you not the same person who was talking about chemical trails in the sky or something similar, now you're touting air travel?
D S L

United States

#5 May 28, 2013
IM NEVER WRONG wrote:
<quoted text> Agree.... Let's not let pessimist dictate those who strive to better this planet and reach for the skies. We are in what seems on an economic plateau.Oh!!!! How history repeats itself Ridicule directed upon the inventor and visionist.
I only have one simple request. Where do you get your meds?
IM NEVER WRONG

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 May 28, 2013
Are wrote:
<quoted text>
you not the same person who was talking about chemical trails in the sky or something similar, now you're touting air travel?
Absolutely. Our nation needs pioneers like Mr. Branson. While at the same time, making others aware, the chemical genocide we are being subjected to.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#7 May 28, 2013
IM NEVER WRONG wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely. Our nation needs pioneers like Mr. Branson. While at the same time, making others aware, the chemical genocide we are being subjected to.
And Branson does all that huh? LMAO!
IM NEVER WRONG

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 May 28, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
And Branson does all that huh? LMAO!
So little you know, yet you continue to ridicule myself and others. WE make others aware of changes that are happening to this planet. Changes are occurring both intentionally and indirectly. Richard has dedicated his life in addressing problems we face such as GHG and global warming. It don't astound me anymore how ignorant ones like you can be. You're from NM. You should be able to provide us with a rebuttal. Correct???

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#9 May 29, 2013
IM NEVER WRONG wrote:
<quoted text> So little you know, yet you continue to ridicule myself and others. WE make others aware of changes that are happening to this planet. Changes are occurring both intentionally and indirectly. Richard has dedicated his life in addressing problems we face such as GHG and global warming. It don't astound me anymore how ignorant ones like you can be. You're from NM. You should be able to provide us with a rebuttal. Correct???
Wow, now you think Branson is the 2nd coming, And he addresses global warming too huh? Que vato!!!!!

BTW, ridicule is something you richly deserve for your public display of schizophrenic ideals. Keep going, your entertainment value is increasing with each post - ROTFLMAO<snicker>.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 3 hr NMx 8,579
Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 6 hr justice is just a... 6,183
King: Gov. Martinez "does not have Latino heart" Nov 24 fmer505-1951 67
Gov. Martinez accounted for 25 percent of state... Nov 14 Jakeco 2
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie stumps for M... Nov 9 XandO 8
Free at Last: Marine back on Us soil after rele... Nov 8 spocko 157
Disaster Recovery Partners in New Mexico use So... Nov 5 your city your news 1

New Mexico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE