Governor Immigrant Petition

Mar 1, 2014 Full story: KOAT-TV 35

NEW IMMIGRANT DRIVER'S LICENSE PETITION CIRCULATING -- ONE WITH WHAT SOME CALL... OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE IN IT.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jose

New York, NY

#21 Mar 2, 2014
Throw out the trash wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Jew. Admit it. You are NOT a wet back. I'M A JEW. I KNOW A JEW WHEN I HEAR ONE. Tell me to my face. Say I AM NOT A JEW. Denounce your Judaism. Prove to me you're a wet back. Where were you born? Name of the hospital you were born in. Name a school you went to in Mexico. Name the governor of your state. Prove to me you're a wet back. All you are doing is pretending you are a wet back, saying outrageous things to piss people off. Abby Hoffman Lenny Bruce. Karl Marx. Jewish troublemakers. Everyone, am I right? Is Jose a fraud our a wet back?
LOL!!! I an no Jew, you dumb anglo azzzwipe!! HaHaHaHa!! And you are just some stinking anti-Semite Nazi skinhead anglo!!!
spud

Dallas, PA

#22 Mar 3, 2014
Illegal aliens should stick to their donkeys if they wanna get around. It'll be easier for the gringo cops to spot them that way. Viva gringo cops.
Italian

Bronx, NY

#24 Mar 3, 2014
Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>of course hes an agitator and a liar. We've known this for sometime now. He cannot speak spanish other than a handfull of words. But people still respond to him in case actual illegals are online and reading this forum. Hes not Jewish. Hes simply a baffoon getting off from pissing pdople off.
lame to see too much hatred from some uneducated u.s citizens.laws were created to be broken,as most u.s citizens do,just because some people use drugs or commit fraud and steal deserve to be called illegal citizens,but you never gonna hear that,just in case i myself am undocumented but not because my own faul but a dysfunctional system,if the system is updates there would not be such thing as undocumented people and we all would be equal and spending energy in making this nation progress instead off living of stupidity.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#25 Mar 3, 2014
It is offensive to call illegal aliens illegal immigrants. It is an insult to all immigrants. The government should always use the proper legal term, illegal alien, when referring to people who enter and /or reside in the U.S. illegally.
Jose

New York, NY

#26 Mar 3, 2014
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
It is offensive to call illegal aliens illegal immigrants. It is an insult to all immigrants. The government should always use the proper legal term, illegal alien, when referring to people who enter and /or reside in the U.S. illegally.
Wrong anglo dumbazzz! All immigrants should be called immigrants!! The term "aliens" should only be used when referring to extraterrestrials from outer space.
Fred

Goodland, KS

#27 Mar 3, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>Like you beaners did? Never lost a fight against a greazer. NEVER!!! Sent a few of them to emergency!!!
if you catch one walking down the road,and hit him just right,you can grease your truck.
Jose

New York, NY

#28 Mar 3, 2014
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
if you catch one walking down the road,and hit him just right,you can grease your truck.
Anglo azzzwipe!!!
ronnie

United States

#29 Mar 3, 2014
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
Love this....SNARKMASTER lol
Jose

New York, NY

#30 Mar 4, 2014
Italian wrote:
<quoted text> lame to see too much hatred from some uneducated u.s citizens.laws were created to be broken,as most u.s citizens do,just because some people use drugs or commit fraud and steal deserve to be called illegal citizens,but you never gonna hear that,just in case i myself am undocumented but not because my own faul but a dysfunctional system,if the system is updates there would not be such thing as undocumented people and we all would be equal and spending energy in making this nation progress instead off living of stupidity.
Thank you paisan!! ;)
spud

Dallas, PA

#31 Mar 4, 2014
Illegal aliens steal jobs. Illegal aliens drive wages down. Illegal aliens spread diseases. Illegal aliens cost taxpayers a fortune. Illegal aliens cause prison, hospital and school overcrowding. Illegal aliens live like bums. Illegal aliens get on Americans nerves. Illegal aliens like raping young girls, dealing drugs and driving under the influence. But I'm supposed to give a damn because illegal aliens don't want to be called illegal aliens? Are you kidding me? Illegal aliens. Illegal aliens. Illegal aliens. Illegal aliens need to go back home and take care of their donkeys.
Jose

New York, NY

#32 Mar 5, 2014
spud wrote:
Illegal aliens steal jobs. Illegal aliens drive wages down. Illegal aliens spread diseases. Illegal aliens cost taxpayers a fortune. Illegal aliens cause prison, hospital and school overcrowding. Illegal aliens live like bums. Illegal aliens get on Americans nerves. Illegal aliens like raping young girls, dealing drugs and driving under the influence. But I'm supposed to give a damn because illegal aliens don't want to be called illegal aliens? Are you kidding me? Illegal aliens. Illegal aliens. Illegal aliens. Illegal aliens need to go back home and take care of their donkeys.
Don't worry anglo! We will all soon be legal!! LOL!!!
spud

Dallas, PA

#33 Mar 5, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Don't worry anglo! We will all soon be legal!! LOL!!!
Obama hates illegal aliens, especially the ones from Mexico. Don't trust that guy amigo.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#34 Mar 5, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong anglo dumbazzz! All immigrants should be called immigrants!! The term "aliens" should only be used when referring to extraterrestrials from outer space.
The dictionary would disagree with you but then with your 3rd grade education you're too stupid to know that alien also just means human foreigners. Ever heard of the term "resident alien"? Does that mean someone from outer space? Speaking of supposedly hating Jews you're the last person on earth that should accuse others of hate with your constant hate-filled remarks about "anglos" whoever the hell they supposedly are, you effing hypocrite!!!
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#35 Mar 5, 2014
Italian wrote:
<quoted text> lame to see too much hatred from some uneducated u.s citizens.laws were created to be broken,as most u.s citizens do,just because some people use drugs or commit fraud and steal deserve to be called illegal citizens,but you never gonna hear that,just in case i myself am undocumented but not because my own faul but a dysfunctional system,if the system is updates there would not be such thing as undocumented people and we all would be equal and spending energy in making this nation progress instead off living of stupidity.
Hatred? Go take a hike you POS! Our immigration system is not broken we allow in 1 million legal immigrants per year. We cannot allow in every foreigner that wants to come here without it negatively impacting our own citizens. That's why we have immigration laws and annual quotas, you idiot!

There is no such thing as an illegal citizen or an undocumented. Those here without authorization are ILLEGAL ALIENS!!
Jose

New York, NY

#36 Mar 5, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Obama hates illegal aliens, especially the ones from Mexico. Don't trust that guy amigo.
Obama loves us!! He doesn't mind giving us free money, and he wants all of us to be legal!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Mexico Airlines cancels all flights until f... 11 hr conchapena 15
Tourism boss takes over CYFD 17 hr Nope 6
The Fed's next land fight: New Mexico ranchers ... (May '14) Fri Gorky 42
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Fri angeltears 8,587
Claudette Ortiz: Mountains aren t supposed to die (Oct '10) Fri nunya 11
New Mexico Outdoor 2015 Updates Dec 24 NewMexicoOutdoor 1
Ask A Mexican (Nov '10) Dec 24 Tiki 22,703
More from around the web