Next Last
WhatisTrue

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Dec 5, 2010
Look 'er up and you decide?
Elsie YesSir - Las Cruces

Huntsville, AL

#2 Dec 5, 2010
Read the Koran! You will be soon convinced that is was written by a madman.

Santa Fe, NM

#3 Dec 5, 2010
Elsie YesSir - Las Cruces wrote:
all religious texts.

I'm sure you have read it cover-to-cover and didn't get your information from some other madman or a blog. LOL
Another

Santa Fe, NM

#4 Dec 5, 2010
phony poll designed to let the bigots bloviate - fine
2cool4school

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Dec 5, 2010
Another wrote:
phony poll designed to let the bigots bloviate - fine
What 'defense' do you have for the TRUTH? The Koran WAS written by a "mad man"....a "a mentaly healthy, i.e. "not crazy" person would never pin something like that. Read the Darn thing. Even translated to 'English' the guy was a homicidal, anti-feminine, narcissistic wacko nut. If you can't see that then you deserve to have your "Christian" head whacked off. That's what they do....ALL Devout Muslims. Never turn your back on one, man, woman or child. Now "Bloviate" that dumbasss.

Santa Fe, NM

#7 Dec 5, 2010
2cool4school wrote:
<quoted text>What

The Koran WAS written by a "mad man"....
all religious texts
Michael Morris

Carrizozo, NM

#8 Dec 5, 2010
2cool4school wrote:
<quoted text>What 'defense' do you have for the TRUTH? The Koran WAS written by a "mad man"....a "a mentaly healthy, i.e. "not crazy" person would never pin something like that. Read the Darn thing. Even translated to 'English' the guy was a homicidal, anti-feminine, narcissistic wacko nut. If you can't see that then you deserve to have your "Christian" head whacked off. That's what they do....ALL Devout Muslims. Never turn your back on one, man, woman or child. Now "Bloviate" that dumbasss.
You should sometime contrast that against a religion formed from a guy coming to town, claiming to be the son of god then dying in an execution at the hands of earthly government that uses this as proof of the matter.
Yes

Santa Fe, NM

#9 Dec 5, 2010
You are absolutely wrote:
<quoted text>
correct. I am a total tool and a fool.
and my name is Deputy276.

“getting closer to home...”

Since: Aug 08

middle of nowhere NM

#11 Dec 5, 2010
2cool4school wrote:
<quoted text>What 'defense' do you have for the TRUTH? The Koran WAS written by a "mad man"....a "a mentaly healthy, i.e. "not crazy" person would never pin something like that. Read the Darn thing. Even translated to 'English' the guy was a homicidal, anti-feminine, narcissistic wacko nut. If you can't see that then you deserve to have your "Christian" head whacked off. That's what they do....ALL Devout Muslims. Never turn your back on one, man, woman or child. Now "Bloviate" that dumbasss.
you THINK our own Bible was any different at the time? must have been written in the same room anti-women,narcissistic, mad MEN. There are 3 things a Muslim can tell ya!

1 I can read, write, the entire Koran! from start to finish and I'm only 10!
2. We have never re-written the Koran to fit socity!
3. Afgans fight for country, and God! IN THAT ORDER!

Americans cannot, or have not tried, to memorized anything. Not even the Faith, they kill for.

I'm agnostic, and ment no disrespect to the Bible, or those who follow,no attitude, and no self-righiousness to be had here.
Nice job

Alamogordo, NM

#12 Dec 5, 2010
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
and my name is Deputy276.
WRONG peckerwood. My posts come from Albuquerque. Newsflash, but I am not the only one that has a non-brainwashed brain in my head. Now go love some sheep and goats you perverted fruit.
2cool4school

Salt Lake City, UT

#13 Dec 5, 2010
You are absolutely wrote:
<quoted text>
correct. I am a total tool and a fool.
You see, I have no social life as I am so ugly I routinely stop clocks and trains.
If you saw me walking toward you on the street, you would have to stop and think if it was halloween, and if not, you'd wonder if really ugly aliens had landed on earth and you hadn't heard about it yet.
I apologize for my ugly face as well as my ugly personality. I have no right to post on this website, as I am totally ignorant of every subject under the sun.
Sorry to waste your time.
What the F are you talking about? Quit breaking your pill's in half.
2cool4school

Salt Lake City, UT

#14 Dec 5, 2010
just_nobody wrote:
<quoted text>you THINK our own Bible was any different at the time? must have been written in the same room anti-women,narcissistic, mad MEN. There are 3 things a Muslim can tell ya!
1 I can read, write, the entire Koran! from start to finish and I'm only 10!
2. We have never re-written the Koran to fit socity!
3. Afgans fight for country, and God! IN THAT ORDER!
Americans cannot, or have not tried, to memorized anything. Not even the Faith, they kill for.
I'm agnostic, and ment no disrespect to the Bible, or those who follow,no attitude, and no self-righiousness to be had here.
Your absolutely correct, I would not argue any of these points. All "religious text" are screwy....written by what today we would call 'radical nut'. America is broken, America is broke....the ONLY thing America makes anymore is "excuses". And, although it is a fact, I'm not to sure that having a 10 year old who can and has memorized the Koran is in it's self scary. The Koran is full of hate for anyone who is a non-Muslim. Granted, the "Bible" is not much better, just a little more 'user friendly'. Your an agnostic, and I'm a Druid (reformed). Muslim is by definition a Cult and a Sect, not a religion. IF so,the Scientology is a "religion" and satanism is a "religion"......nope , they and the Muslim's are Cults. Big ol' Jim Jones type cults. They got nothing coming as far as being recognized as a 'religion.

Your turn......
Dr Who

Los Lunas, NM

#15 Dec 5, 2010
It is a geopolitical system of government and a religion.
Deputy

Santa Fe, NM

#16 Dec 5, 2010
Nice job wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG peckerwood. My posts come from Albuquerque. Newsflash, but I am not the only one that has a non-brainwashed brain in my head. Now go love some sheep and goats you perverted fruit.
peawood sucker.

middle of nowhere NM

#17 Dec 5, 2010
2cool4school wrote:
<quoted text>Your absolutely correct, I would not argue any of these points. All "religious text" are screwy....written by what today we would call 'radical nut'. America is broken, America is broke....the ONLY thing America makes anymore is "excuses". And, although it is a fact, I'm not to sure that having a 10 year old who can and has memorized the Koran is in it's self scary. The Koran is full of hate for anyone who is a non-Muslim. Granted, the "Bible" is not much better, just a little more 'user friendly'. Your an agnostic, and I'm a Druid (reformed). Muslim is by definition a Cult and a Sect, not a religion. IF so,the Scientology is a "religion" and satanism is a "religion"......nope , they and the Muslim's are Cults. Big ol' Jim Jones type cults. They got nothing coming as far as being recognized as a 'religion.
Your turn......
Same God different prophet [could be spelled wrong sorry] if God exist, then Satanism is a religion,other than that I'll pass. BTW we re-wrote the Bible to be user friendly. 50 people can read it, and then we get 50 different interpetations,all worth killing for, just like the Koran. We are tring to kill off just one faction, whos interpitation is not quit right. Try that here, we only have over 250,000 churchs with 250,000 different interpetations,and you just want one-impossible, even here, where Everyone would know why.Exellent take on the quip of who would be writting it today, well stated.The Koran is filled with hate twords infidels, re-stated from the word invaders, and they have had plenty of practice with invaders haven't they?

middle of nowhere NM

#18 Dec 5, 2010
It is a Religion,like the Bible,and a way of life.
The religion

Santa Fe, NM

#19 Dec 5, 2010
is called Islam. This basic error shows the level of knowledge that the posters lack.
LCV

AOL

#20 Dec 5, 2010
Elsie YesSir - Las Cruces wrote:
The Koran or Quran was written by two men, not MOHAMMED. The Prophet M. couldn't read or write. The two men, now listen up, were a rabbi and a priest. I'm not lying. They had so much contradiction in there to make Mr. M. look goofy. Not Ghadaffi. Goofy.

This cult or sect took over the desert people's minds and lives. When you meet the Muslim people you see really nice and intelligent people who were taken over by this Warlord.
Yeah

Santa Fe, NM

#22 Dec 5, 2010
what a wrote:
<quoted text>
f/ucking know it all.
Everyone knows when you say Muslim, it's the same thing as Islam you f/ucking worthless tool.
Enjoy your ignorance, deputy276.
Oh yeah

Santa Fe, NM

#23 Dec 5, 2010
what a wrote:
<quoted text>
f/ucking know it all.
Everyone knows when you say Muslim, it's the same thing as Islam you f/ucking worthless tool.
the thing you sit on is your ass, the thing you shit into is a hole in the ground. I know how you have trouble with simple concepts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: New Mexico governor won't raise min... 14 hr Badlandsbeauty 6
News CommentaryNew Mexicans like me rely on Obamacar... Mar 26 DeadThread 1
News Amazon will start collecting sales tax nationwi... Mar 26 DeadThread 1
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Mar 22 OMG 8,890
News The Latest: Dems to New Mexico governor: Sign o... Mar 19 lambert 1
News Former deputy receives probation (Jul '08) Mar 18 Jeff 34
News Sharing economy' rises in hard times Mar 13 norideneeded 1
More from around the web