GOP 2014: In New Mexico, Susana Marti...

GOP 2014: In New Mexico, Susana Martinez the hope for Hispanics

There are 3 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 27, 2014, titled GOP 2014: In New Mexico, Susana Martinez the hope for Hispanics. In it, Washington Times reports that:

Buoyant, bilingual, upbeat and the first female Hispanic governor of any state, New Mexico's Susana Martinez seems a good fit for chief executive officer of a Western state where almost half the 2.1 million population is Hispanic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

changeforHopessa ke

Scottsdale, AZ

#1 Jul 28, 2014
The 'Hope-A-Dope' strategy may be a little too late and behind the TIMES.
stumplessinNM

Scottsdale, AZ

#2 Aug 5, 2014
Holy Shit! Albuquerque has an unemployment rate of 7.6% and Las Cruces is sitting at 8%, NM two largest cities, and there's only three months till the election.

I think the great 'Hispanic Hope' of the GOP may be buying her own lunch in a few months.
Zink

Santa Fe, NM

#3 Sep 2, 2014
If Martinez put out any more of those lying attack ads, I think she will have to buy her own lunch or maybe the Texas oil and gas industries will buy it for her since she gave all of them tax breaks. One ads said she had 24 tax breaks, not one for middle class or poor, just for her Texas oil and gas industries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 5 hr Richies Cool Man ... 11,089
Religion Feb 2 Unavailable 2
News Spaceport secrecy bill clears New Mexico Senate... Feb 1 Tinman 4
News Gov. Martinez to incoming N.M. lawmakers: Hands... (Nov '16) Jan 29 A lib that ends i... 3
Hillary Clinton's Racist Hero (May '16) Jan 29 Tractored out by ... 3
New Mexico ...... Loosers . Jan 29 None 7
Illegal Immigration Will Destroy the USA in 40 ... (Apr '10) Jan 29 None 67
More from around the web