Good ol' Ted Nugent
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Deputy276

“Not vengeance, punishment.”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 2, 2010
Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was being interviewed by a liberal journalist, an animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting.
The journalist asked,'What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it,'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?

Nugent replied,'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the Democrats in Congress.'
Star

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Apr 2, 2010
Deputy276 wrote:
Ted Nugent, rock star
or one-hit wonder?
Aurelius

Las Cruces, NM

#3 Apr 2, 2010
Ted Nugent is absolutely right. The left can not stand an artist that is not a flaming Lib. Tom Selleck is black balled for that very reason.
nope

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Apr 2, 2010
Aurelius wrote:
.
he is not an artist. he is a flaming idiot.
Black

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Apr 2, 2010
Aurelius wrote:
Tom Selleck is black balled for that very reason.
balled? What a nut.
Aurelius

Las Cruces, NM

#6 Apr 2, 2010
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
he is not an artist. he is a flaming idiot.
are saying he is not a musician and therefore an artist? Because you disagree with him he is an idiot? Interesting world you live in.
It would

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Apr 2, 2010
Aurelius wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting world you live in.
be the world where preaching violence would be condemned by decent people and where when your "career" (based on pure luck) tanks you don't blame others.
Aurelius

Las Cruces, NM

#8 Apr 2, 2010
It would wrote:
<quoted text>
be the world where preaching violence would be condemned by decent people and where when your "career" (based on pure luck) tanks you don't blame others.
um, what? "be the world"? "tanks"? Can someone translate for me?

“getting closer to home...”

Since: Aug 08

middle of nowhere NM

#9 Apr 2, 2010
Stick with the label he got. as did the, Artist, Ozzy Osbourn, "The devils music men" you do the math,arm the 10 year old he wants legal. with a childs temper, and no time, due to being a minor! go for it!

Rock-n-roll, to the Devils beat.

Dude! Deer are smarter than humans, when was the last war they had? Do they hunt us? Do they interfere in other countries politics,where they have never been to, and have no intrest of doing so anyway,like humans? NO

Humans are the dumbest animals on this planet, and if we are the smartest in the universe? the universe is in big trouble!
Playing

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Apr 3, 2010
Aurelius wrote:
<quoted text>um, what? "be the world"? "tanks"? Can someone translate for me?
the Jethro Bodine role in a reality TV show - thats a career that has tanked!

Deputy276

“Not vengeance, punishment.”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#12 Apr 5, 2010
just_nobody wrote:
Stick with the label he got. as did the, Artist, Ozzy Osbourn, "The devils music men" you do the math,arm the 10 year old he wants legal. with a childs temper, and no time, due to being a minor! go for it!
Rock-n-roll, to the Devils beat.
Dude! Deer are smarter than humans, when was the last war they had? Do they hunt us? Do they interfere in other countries politics,where they have never been to, and have no intrest of doing so anyway,like humans? NO
Humans are the dumbest animals on this planet, and if we are the smartest in the universe? the universe is in big trouble!
Last time I checked Ted's kids didn't shoot anyone.

If deer are so smart, why do they keep jumping out in front of cars all the time?

LOL...the devil beat. What are you....some kind of religious fanatic? That crap went out in the 50s.
uncivil

Farmington, NM

#13 Apr 5, 2010
just_nobody wrote:
Humans are the dumbest animals on this planet, and if we are the smartest in the universe? the universe is in big trouble!
You should change your screen name to just clueless.
SSS

Woodland Park, CO

#15 Apr 6, 2010
Ted Nugent should be a Senator.
Stew

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Apr 6, 2010
SSS wrote:
Ted Nugent should be a Senator.
pid

Deputy276

“Not vengeance, punishment.”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#17 Apr 6, 2010
Stew wrote:
<quoted text>
pid
RULE 5: Ridicule is mans most potent weapon. There is no defense. Its irrational. Its infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.(Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)
Brilliant

Rio Rancho, NM

#18 Apr 6, 2010
SSS wrote:
Ted Nugent should be a Senator.
But I doubt Ted would want to lower himself to that level ;-)

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#19 Apr 6, 2010
Anybody notice that the heroes from the right are all lunatics?
gimmee a fn break

North Fort Myers, FL

#20 Apr 6, 2010
.....the deer need to get together, get a sawed-off & BLOW Nugent's noggin to smithereens!! They really have it in for "one-hit wonders".....
Aurelius

Las Cruces, NM

#21 Apr 6, 2010
gimmee a fn break wrote:
.....the deer need to get together, get a sawed-off & BLOW Nugent's noggin to smithereens!! They really have it in for "one-hit wonders".....
What about his message offends you enouogh to advocate his death? The guy has an opinion and he expresses it. He deserves death because of this? I think Ted had a bunch of hits with Damn Yankees and his band. I think you need a nap.
gimmee a fn break

North Fort Myers, FL

#22 Apr 6, 2010
Aurelius wrote:
<quoted text>What about his message offends you enouogh to advocate his death? The guy has an opinion and he expresses it. He deserves death because of this? I think Ted had a bunch of hits with Damn Yankees and his band. I think you need a nap.
The mo-fo kills innocent animals!! WTF is WRONG w/ you & gd idiots like him!! Damn right he's offensive to us who love animals. I also have MY opinion & also express it. I think YOU need a deep sleep----

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Feb 24 Spider 8,887
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Feb 21 justice is just a... 7,123
Election Who are you voting for in the New Mexico Govern... (Oct '14) Feb 8 Tophlilas 18
News Travel ban spurs both criticism, support in New... Feb 1 Francisca 8
News Camino Real: Trail merits national historic status (Dec '10) Jan '17 MadeInTaos 2
News Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. (Jul '14) Jan '17 You forgot 24
News Former deputy receives probation (Jul '08) Jan '17 Tim 33
More from around the web