NM regulatory commissioner advocates closed meetings, then recants

There are 2 comments on the Deming Headlight story from Jan 3, 2013, titled NM regulatory commissioner advocates closed meetings, then recants. In it, Deming Headlight reports that:

Valerie Espinoza, newly elected to the New Mexico Public Regulation Commission, began her term Thursday by suggesting that the agency's leaders hold a closed meeting after every public session.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deming Headlight.

baca

Anna, TX

#1 Jan 6, 2013
I don't see any reason why the closed meeting. This is a public office and any discussion should be public information.
always

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jan 6, 2013
secretly conducting affairs is one of many reasons why NM is called a 3rd world nation of corruptness. recall time for this buffoon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 1 hr Gary 6,389
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 7 hr lance shriver 8,689
News 17 people indicted in alleged meth-trafficking ... (Dec '11) Sat monique rogers 32
dawn m May 19 Try me 1
News New Mexico's commuter rail line faced with fina... May 17 Benni 35
News New Mexico VA clinic among nationa s worst for ... May 16 Lupe 6
News Principal charged in alleged teacher book-throw... May 15 overzealousidiots... 1
More from around the web