New Mexico Governor Announces Appoint...

New Mexico Governor Announces Appointments

There are 1 comment on the MyHighPlains.com story from Aug 19, 2013, titled New Mexico Governor Announces Appointments. In it, MyHighPlains.com reports that:

Governor Susana Martinez announced the appointment of the Director of the Securities Division at the Regulation and Licensing Department as well as appointments to the Behavioral Health Planning Council, Commission for the Blind, State Early Learning Advisory Council, Economic Development Commission, Information Technology Commission, New Mexico ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyHighPlains.com.

Gloria Granado

Rio Rancho, NM

#1 Aug 19, 2013
I am glad that Susanna has appointed someone for a school llke that because they are really needed and. I applaud her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 43 min Richies Cool Man ... 8,812
News State senator: Governor should call special ses... 21 hr justice is just a... 1
News Judge Calls State Incompetent & in Contempt 21 hr justice is just a... 1
News APNewsBreak: New Mexico spaceport authority dir... Jul 20 Julie F 2
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Jul 19 hotincleveland 6,877
News Former governor: Europeans 'aghast' at Trump Jul 18 hotincleveland 1
News Valle del Sol Golf management locked out - Ruid... (Mar '11) Jul 10 garner 21
More from around the web