Ask A Mexican

Nov 24, 2010 Full story: Inland Empire Weekly 22,703

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Full Story
First Prev
of 1136
Next Last
JUSTICE

West Jordan, UT

#26106 Oct 16, 2014
Nijoni wrote:
Illegal immigration is a racist forum.YEP mexicans are racist
Hi friend, long time no see! I haven't been harassing these racist illegals on here for a while, lol
Looks like your doing better than me at this point, I just get too pissed off, and want to shoot people on here, xD.
Hope all is well with you, and I wish u all the best!
JUSTICE

West Jordan, UT

#26107 Oct 16, 2014
Nijoni wrote:
Illegal immigration is a racist forum.YEP mexicans are racist
Looks like this forum is about dead, I'll try to find you on some better ones, this one with the fuktard title, needs to RIP (or RIM=Rest in Misery) LOL
Tiki

Indianapolis, IN

#26109 Wednesday Dec 24
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>One of those "Mass killings" that are an everyday occurrance in Mexico? On one of those rare occasions that a white boy does this,you Mexicans are quick to jump on it.It takes alot more than that to take the heat off you Mexicans that have the second most violent country in the world,behind Afghanistan.There should be no white guilt.None whatsoever.For what? Creating the most prosperous country in the world for you Mexicans and everyone else around the world to exploit? If anybody should feel any guilt,its Mexicans.But then again,you have to have a consence first.
I see the racist has climbed out of his trailer and deigned to grace us with his presence. I don't believe he got even one thing right in his whole response. First, the U.S. is NOT the most prosperous country in the world by living standards and disposable income of the citizens. Second, Mexico doesn't even rank in the top 10 - it is ranked 9th for most violent countries...unless the uneducated fool is lumping ALL Latin American countries together, which most uneducated trailer-types tend to do. Afghanistan isn't even in the top 10.

The list is:
10. Colombia
9. South Africa
8. Saint Kitts and Nevis
7. Swaziland
6. Jamaica
5. Guatemala
4. El Salvador
3. Belize
2. Venezuela
1. Honduras

About what you would expect from uneducated racist trailer types.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 1136
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tourism boss takes over CYFD 40 min coyote 5
The Fed's next land fight: New Mexico ranchers ... (May '14) Fri Gorky 42
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Fri angeltears 8,587
Claudette Ortiz: Mountains aren t supposed to die (Oct '10) Fri nunya 11
New Mexico Outdoor 2015 Updates Dec 24 NewMexicoOutdoor 1
NM Airlines grounds planes Dec 17 Not Good for New ... 1
Lea County number 1 in New Mexico for smoking (Dec '09) Dec 17 Demerii 26
More from around the web