Ask A Mexican

Ask A Mexican

There are 22701 comments on the Inland Empire Weekly story from Nov 24, 2010, titled Ask A Mexican. In it, Inland Empire Weekly reports that:

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Empire Weekly.

Zanoni020214

Oakland, CA

#26083 Feb 2, 2014
marge wrote:
its not about mexicans. Its about Illegal aliens who come to this country poor as hell for a better life which is fine as long as they don't scam me for $$ like having "babies for profit"..*welfare* and take our jobs and drive our roads and can't read our language and they vote!! Their is no incentive for "illegals" to become productive citizens when taxpayers give them all for nothing while citizens are out of work and losing our homes and many now homeless. What other country would allow me to go there and have babies, free housing, a job and vote?
There are more whites and blacks on Welfare and Section 8 than there are Mexicans. Do you want to see that statistics?
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#26084 Feb 2, 2014
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
You make up your own laws.
You are crazy.
Um no, I didn't make up the Ten Commandments or our immigration laws. God did the former and our government did the latter. I just follow them. Obviously you and yours don't. You make up YOUR own laws! You know, like it's ok to lie, steal and jump our borders with impunity.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#26085 Feb 2, 2014
Zanoni020214 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are more whites and blacks on Welfare and Section 8 than there are Mexicans. Do you want to see that statistics?
Um no. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#26086 Feb 2, 2014
Zanoni020214 wrote:
<quoted text>
WIK says ninos nsitn
3 tazas milk
2 srvngs mt, ggs, bns
4 frts & vgtbs
4 pan & rls
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#26087 Feb 2, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
You're nuts! New Mexico is Hispanic dominant. Look up the stats you stupid fool. If anyone is doing any murdering in New Mexico or anywhere else they should expect justice to be served via our laws. Oh that's right, you don't think illegal aliens should be served justice for their crimes though, right? They're apparently exempt from them and are special.
Migrants workers here "illegally" do not have a right to be here or aren't you familiar with our immigration laws? You know, laws that Mexico has also!
I'm a terrorist? LOL! Now you're just getting desperately insulting and childish. Typical pro-illegal. It's all you've got is unwarranted name calling. Get lost I have no further need to discuss this with you! You're mentally deranged and totally illogical and biased for illegal alien lawbreakers.
Why r you so angry?
nw Mxio?
xmpt?
Human laws?
So Mxio throws you in thr jails?

Bataan- WWII 1942 Japans win ovr Amrn-Philippins.
Karlsb has thr memorial. Why?

“The One and Only”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#26088 Feb 3, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
I didn't think you did. I already showed you. But I'll show you again.

Just keep messing with me.

Hahahahahahaa!!!!

“The One and Only”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#26089 Feb 3, 2014
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
WIK says ninos nsitn
3 tazas milk
2 srvngs mt, ggs, bns
4 frts & vgtbs
4 pan & rls
What?!

For me it's vegetables, fruits, nuts and grains, and no animals.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#26090 Feb 3, 2014
zanony wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think you did. I already showed you. But I'll show you again.
Just keep messing with me.
Hahahahahahaa!!!!
What? Proving you wrong with a link to back it up is "messing with you"? Well, yes if you can't stand the truth it is.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#26091 Feb 7, 2014
zanony wrote:
<quoted text>
What?!
For me it's vegetables, fruits, nuts and grains, and no animals.
Milk & Orang juis hav potassium plus.

Vitamins
A - Fish livr oil, gg yolk, buttr, karotn in
karrots, vgtbls.
Night sightlss, infktions, gnrtion of tissue.
B
Livr, yst, lfy vtgbls, fruits.
Normal growth, nurologkal function,
animia, gastrointstinal & nrvousnss.
Riboflavin- Pasta, macaroni
stunt growth, loss of hair.
Asorbi
itrus fruits, vgtabls.
Propr nutrition & metabolism, scurvy.

Eddie

Winchester, MA

#26093 Feb 13, 2014
Muff Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up with all you "Linda's".........my ex-wife was a Linda and she was also stupid and ingorant.
STUPID FOR MARRYING SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!!
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#26095 Feb 15, 2014
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the immigrants that come here legally are
criminals. Why else do they come here?
New Mexico is full of them and our children grow up with
their brats that are bullies in school. They are thieves
that steal and destroy what the US stands for.
If they are not born citizens and are causing problems,
they should send them back to their country so they
will not be in our jails. Clean up our country.
Kiss my Mexican azzz, you dumb anglo clown!!
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#26096 Feb 15, 2014
Zanoni020214 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you amigo!! These anglo fools are fill of chit!!!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#26098 Feb 21, 2014
Illegal immigration is a racist forum.YEP mexicans are racist

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#26099 Feb 21, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Um no, I didn't make up the Ten Commandments or our immigration laws. God did the former and our government did the latter. I just follow them. Obviously you and yours don't. You make up YOUR own laws! You know, like it's ok to lie, steal and jump our borders with impunity.
Can you prove , this god you talk about. You understand you are an immigrant as well, Unless you can trace you ancestry to that of the early British, Spanish, French, your an immigrant. As they are the ones who fought each other, stole from each other for this land.And of course all of North and South America was stolen from the First Nations People.
Zanoni022114

Oakland, CA

#26100 Feb 21, 2014
oneear69 wrote:
<quoted text> Can you prove , this god you talk about. You understand you are an immigrant as well, Unless you can trace you ancestry to that of the early British, Spanish, French, your an immigrant. As they are the ones who fought each other, stole from each other for this land.And of course all of North and South America was stolen from the First Nations People.
OldGlory is blind as a bat and twice as dumb.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#26101 Feb 22, 2014
oneear69 wrote:
<quoted text> Can you prove , this god you talk about. You understand you are an immigrant as well. Unless you can trace you ancestry to that of the early British, Spanish, French, your an immigrant. As they are the ones who fought each other, stole from each other for this land. And of course all of North and South America was stolen from the First Nations People.
Stoln? R'nt th Inians frm urop too?
FYI

Denver, CO

#26102 Feb 25, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Kiss my Mexican azzz, you dumb anglo clown!!
You ain,t got no azzz, " LOS ALTOS DE ALAMEDA" Oh well regards
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#26105 Mar 2, 2014
FYI wrote:
<quoted text> You ain,t got no azzz, " LOS ALTOS DE ALAMEDA" Oh well regards
lln is buying pizza fr all f us at th Oskars.
No ppproni. Its pork.
JUSTICE

West Jordan, UT

#26106 Oct 16, 2014
Nijoni wrote:
Hi friend, long time no see! I haven't been harassing these racist illegals on here for a while, lol
Looks like your doing better than me at this point, I just get too pissed off, and want to shoot people on here, xD.
Hope all is well with you, and I wish u all the best!
JUSTICE

West Jordan, UT

#26107 Oct 16, 2014
Nijoni wrote:
Looks like this forum is about dead, I'll try to find you on some better ones, this one with the fuktard title, needs to RIP (or RIM=Rest in Misery) LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 15 hr Felisha 6,885
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 20 hr ghu 8,813
News State senator: Governor should call special ses... Jul 23 justice is just a... 1
News Judge Calls State Incompetent & in Contempt Jul 23 justice is just a... 1
News APNewsBreak: New Mexico spaceport authority dir... Jul 20 Julie F 2
News Former governor: Europeans 'aghast' at Trump Jul 18 hotincleveland 1
News Valle del Sol Golf management locked out - Ruid... (Mar '11) Jul 10 garner 21
More from around the web