Ask A Mexican

Ask A Mexican

There are 22701 comments on the Inland Empire Weekly story from Nov 24, 2010, titled Ask A Mexican. In it, Inland Empire Weekly reports that:

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Empire Weekly.

Holla Isabella

Springfield, NJ

#26040 Dec 30, 2013
Yeshua wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, Old-Schmegma, have you ever read any of the racist rants posted by your fellow anti-immigrant kooks? I'm not talking about the one line trolls like Pancho Claus but your good friends who post here constantly day after day the hate filled, anti-Hispanic garbage. You are alone in this detritus filled landscape of racist pigs, yet you close your eyes and do and say nothing other than plead your ignorance.
Claiming the American SW was stolen by the gringos. Saying whites are a dying breed and that the fast-reproducing browns will take over the US by simple demographics. Of day after day of illegal aliens and their misguided supporters spouting off anti-American, anti-white diatribes. Of being accused of being racist because you do not want your country overrun by third world parasites. Of reading ignorant, uneducated threats and accusations by people who do not belong in the US. After reading a about countless drunk driving illegal aliens who kill and cowardly flee the scene and getting finally fed up with it and making anti ILLEGAL alien comments...well if that makes me a racist I'm PROUD to be a racist. There is a solution to prevent sensitive illegal aliens from reading anti Illegal alien comments. Go back to the cesspool you crawled out of. And for all you USA citizens of hispanic descent who support illegal aliens...You are TRAITORS, pure and simple...even LOWER than illegals.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#26041 Dec 30, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Claiming the American SW was stolen by the gringos. Saying whites are a dying breed and that the fast-reproducing browns will take over the US by simple demographics. Of day after day of illegal aliens and their misguided supporters spouting off anti-American, anti-white diatribes. Of being accused of being racist because you do not want your country overrun by third world parasites. Of reading ignorant, uneducated threats and accusations by people who do not belong in the US. After reading a about countless drunk driving illegal aliens who kill and cowardly flee the scene and getting finally fed up with it and making anti ILLEGAL alien comments...well if that makes me a racist I'm PROUD to be a racist. There is a solution to prevent sensitive illegal aliens from reading anti Illegal alien comments. Go back to the cesspool you crawled out of. And for all you USA citizens of hispanic descent who support illegal aliens...You are TRAITORS, pure and simple...even LOWER than illegals.
God has to come first.
Love thy neighbor or leave them alone.
We live in His Kingdom.
Watching so called criminals get arrested and thrown on
the floor with no respect is unconstitutional.
Respect gets respect.
Hurting someone is not power.
It is a crime.
We are all equal.
Maybe in your country there are no other races.
We are all His children. Get over it.
Yeshua

United States

#26042 Dec 30, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Old-schmegma, did you read this? I rest my case.
FYI

Denver, CO

#26043 Dec 31, 2013
Pancho Claus wrote:
Ay you gringos, I'm going to crap on your lawn.
BRING IT Regards, Smith & Wesson
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#26044 Dec 31, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't the Indians live as our next door neighbors?
They make them live on reservations.
This land is where they were born?
Where were you born?
If there are laws on immigration to come in and live in the US,
why do you call immigrants illegal?
Maybe what belonged to Mexico in the first place should be theirs.
God Bless America.
He has claim on this land.
What are you talking about? I know many of indian ancestry that live among the rest of us. In fact they are full fledged U.S. citizens. They aren't forced to live on reservations. I was born here in the U.S. Legal immigrants aren't "illegal". Or don't you know that there is a difference between legal and illegal immigrants?

Mexico only controlled certain southwest territorites for a short time. The U.S. won them in the Mexican-American war and even at that the U.S. still. paid Mexico $15 million for those lands and forgave them many debts to the U.S. Stop living in the past. Throughout history wars have been fought and lands have exchanged hands. This country belongs to Americans not Mexicans. Yes, God said to obey the laws of the land. Apparently, illegal alien Mexicans and other illegals refuse to heed God's laws.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#26045 Dec 31, 2013
Yeshua wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, Old-Schmegma, have you ever read any of the racist rants posted by your fellow anti-immigrant kooks? I'm not talking about the one line trolls like Pancho Claus but your good friends who post here constantly day after day the hate filled, anti-Hispanic garbage. You are alone in this detritus filled landscape of racist pigs, yet you close your eyes and do and say nothing other than plead your ignorance.
Please post these so-called racist anti-"immigrant" rants for us. I haven't seen any. Or are you confused between legal and illegal? Are you also confused that being opposed to ILLEGAL immigration is anti-Hispanic garbage? I have no problem with legal Hispanics who honor our immigration laws and don't put their ethnic group above them. If anyone is a racist pig it is those who defend illegal aliens just because they happen to be ethnically like themselves.
Holla Isabella

Springfield, NJ

#26046 Dec 31, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
God has to come first.
We live in His Kingdom.
Respect gets respect.
It is a crime.
We are all equal.
I find it immensely humorous that the illegal aliens sneak into the US like vermin, then, when they see the riches here, forget what they were taught in the schools they attended (for six years, on average) that Americans are useless, mean-spirited racists who violently stole half their country from them. Suddenly, we are all brothers, your anchor bastards are MY anchor bastards and ALL Americans should welcome you into the US and rush to give you EVERYTHING you want in JESUS'S NAME. I, for one, do not accept you subhuman parasites and will fight with all my strength to make certain you ignorant, uneducated liars, thieves, murderers and rapists ARE NEVER given amnesty. NEVER. I want you all deported, at the point of guns if necessary. Don't give me your we are all brothers crap. You are LOSERS. You have been, are now and will always remain a Cancer on this country. You are NOT the equals of Americans and never will be. Get out before you feel our wrath!
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#26047 Dec 31, 2013
I find it immensely humorous also that these illegals and their defenders try to take the sanctimoneus high ground by trying to claim that Jesus is on their side. They break every commandment in the Bible by their mere presence here. What hypocrites they are!
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#26048 Dec 31, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
God has to come first.
We live in His Kingdom.
Respect gets respect.
It is a crime.
We are all equal.
Yes, God should come first. He said obey the laws of the land and the Ten Commandments. Illegals and their supporters do neither. Therefore they aren't respecting God's kingdom. Thanks for pointing that out.

Yes, love thy neighbor or leave them alone. Illegals and their supporters don't show any love for their neighbors aka U.S. citizens by violating our immigration laws and they won't leave us alone in peace. Thanks for pointing that out.

So-called criminals? Illegal aliens are criminals and I don't know of many that are being thrown on the floor in disrespect. Thanks for pointing out that you have drank the pro-illegal Kool-Aid.

Yes, respects begets respect. When are illegal aliens going to show respect for our immigration laws?

Yes, illegal aliens hurt American citizens by coming here illegally. They and their defenders try to weild their power in this country but it isn't going to work. Thanks for pointing that out.

Yes, we are all equally obligated to follow a country's immigration laws. Illegals aliens do not. Thanks for pointing that out.

I don't know of any country that doesn't have every race living in it so your point is? Most people don't have a problem with different races but they do expect immigrants to come to their country with permission from their governments.

Yes, we are all God's children and we are all obligated to follow the laws of a country and to obey his commandments. Illegals do neither. Get over your sanctimoneous BS for illegal alien invader lawbreakers and join humans who respect God's laws and the laws of the land or you are nothing but a hypocrite!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#26050 Dec 31, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, God should come first. He said obey the laws of the land and the Ten Commandments. Illegals and their supporters do neither. Therefore they aren't respecting God's kingdom. Thanks for pointing that out.
Yes, love thy neighbor or leave them alone. Illegals and their supporters don't show any love for their neighbors aka U.S. citizens by violating our immigration laws and they won't leave us alone in peace. Thanks for pointing that out.
So-called criminals? Illegal aliens are criminals and I don't know of many that are being thrown on the floor in disrespect. Thanks for pointing out that you have drank the pro-illegal Kool-Aid.
Yes, respects begets respect. When are illegal aliens going to show respect for our immigration laws?
Yes, illegal aliens hurt American citizens by coming here illegally. They and their defenders try to weild their power in this country but it isn't going to work. Thanks for pointing that out.
Yes, we are all equally obligated to follow a country's immigration laws. Illegals aliens do not. Thanks for pointing that out.
I don't know of any country that doesn't have every race living in it so your point is? Most people don't have a problem with different races but they do expect immigrants to come to their country with permission from their governments.
Yes, we are all God's children and we are all obligated to follow the laws of a country and to obey his commandments. Illegals do neither. Get over your sanctimoneous BS for illegal alien invader lawbreakers and join humans who respect God's laws and the laws of the land or you are nothing but a hypocrite!
Would you even try to enter another country illegally?
Why do they take so much abuse?
I am sure you eat at their restaurants and drink their beer.
They marry Americans to live here.
They are from all different countries.
They do not bother anyone and you are full of it!
You do not know God.
I cannot stand my neighbors but they are none of my business.
Maybe your aliens are from mars.
kcabtew

United States

#26051 Dec 31, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
I find it immensely humorous also that these illegals and their defenders try to take the sanctimoneus high ground by trying to claim that Jesus is on their side. They break every commandment in the Bible by their mere presence here. What hypocrites they are!
And, of course, Jesus shares your hatred of illegals. Jajaja
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#26052 Dec 31, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you even try to enter another country illegally?
Why do they take so much abuse?
I am sure you eat at their restaurants and drink their beer.
They marry Americans to live here.
They are from all different countries.
They do not bother anyone and you are full of it!
You do not know God.
I cannot stand my neighbors but they are none of my business.
Maybe your aliens are from mars.
No, I would never enter another country illegally for financial gain while harming that country's rightful citizens as these illegals do.

Lawbreakers are the abusers not our law abiding citizens. What do you call abuse anyway?

I do not knowingly eat at their restaurants and I don't drink beer anyway.

Yes, they are from different countries but the fact remains that 60% of illegals are from Mexico and 20% are from other Latino countries.

They don't bother anyone? LOL! They steal our jobs, taxes, commit ID theft and other crimes such as drunk driving without a license and overcrowd our schools, jails and hospitals. Not to mention trashing our neighborhoods and giving birth on our dime.

It is considered fraud to marry an American to remain here. Fraud is a crime and against the law. Oh that's right you don't appear to give a damn about our laws.

I know God and his Commandments and illegals break everyone one of them by being here. If you aren't willing to admit that then it is you who doesn't know God.

WTH does not being able to stand your neighbors have to do with illegal immigration if your neighbors are citizens of this country?

No, the only aliens that I know are legal aliens and illegal aliens. They are humans. Alien simply means foreigner. Look it up in the dictionary.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#26053 Dec 31, 2013
kcabtew wrote:
<quoted text>
And, of course, Jesus shares your hatred of illegals. Jajaja
Like Jesus I don't hate I object to breaking laws and Commandments. Nice try but no cigar. Your Jajaja is a dead give away to your bias on this issue.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#26054 Dec 31, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I would never enter another country illegally for financial gain while harming that country's rightful citizens as these illegals do.
Lawbreakers are the abusers not our law abiding citizens. What do you call abuse anyway?
I do not knowingly eat at their restaurants and I don't drink beer anyway.
Yes, they are from different countries but the fact remains that 60% of illegals are from Mexico and 20% are from other Latino countries.
They don't bother anyone? LOL! They steal our jobs, taxes, commit ID theft and other crimes such as drunk driving without a license and overcrowd our schools, jails and hospitals. Not to mention trashing our neighborhoods and giving birth on our dime.
It is considered fraud to marry an American to remain here. Fraud is a crime and against the law. Oh that's right you don't appear to give a damn about our laws.
I know God and his Commandments and illegals break everyone one of them by being here. If you aren't willing to admit that then it is you who doesn't know God.
WTH does not being able to stand your neighbors have to do with illegal immigration if your neighbors are citizens of this country?
No, the only aliens that I know are legal aliens and illegal aliens. They are humans. Alien simply means foreigner. Look it up in the dictionary.
How can someone steal your job?
The illegal Mexicans I know of are the ones that
are offered a van ride into the United States
for a fee and smuggled across if they cannot cross
the river.
God is humanity. The truth is that Jesus is
not a name from the past,.
He is the Holy Spirit within all of us.
We are all Jesus. Even these Mexican people that you hate
so much.
I don't hate people, it is their ignorance and stupid
that bothers me ." Forgive them for they know not what they do."
I don't know if my neighbors are citizens of this country but
I know it isn't normal to have different children living in your home
all the time. The people here are so dumb and the children grow
up scrambled from the stupid that they teach them on purpose.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#26055 Jan 1, 2014
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
How can someone steal your job?
The illegal Mexicans I know of are the ones that
are offered a van ride into the United States
for a fee and smuggled across if they cannot cross
the river.
God is humanity. The truth is that Jesus is
not a name from the past,.
He is the Holy Spirit within all of us.
We are all Jesus. Even these Mexican people that you hate
so much.
I don't hate people, it is their ignorance and stupid
that bothers me ." Forgive them for they know not what they do."
I don't know if my neighbors are citizens of this country but
I know it isn't normal to have different children living in your home
all the time. The people here are so dumb and the children grow
up scrams bled from the stupid that they teach them on purpose.
Jobs are offered to them by the greedy employers. They take them knowing full well that they have no right to them. That's stealing, IMO. If they weren't here offering their cheap services Americans would have the jobs they have taken. So you think they are innocent by breaking the law to take a job they have no right to? Really? Most illegals aren't offered a van ride by these employers either. They come under their own violition and seek a job after they are here. Human smuggling is also a crime.

Like Jesus, I don't hate anyone I merely object to the breaking of our immigration laws and God's Ten Commandments. Those who do that are not the innocents in this and they need to suffer the consequences unless you think that God made commandments that he has no intention of expecting anyone to follow. Are you really this clueless? One can be forgiven for breaking them but they still shouldn't expect not to suffer the consequences or be held accountable for what they do. If that were the case then we would just forgive all lawbreakers including the American ones and send them on their way with no punishment what they have done. Again, are you really this clueless?
Holla Isabella

Springfield, NJ

#26056 Jan 1, 2014
First, the wet backs use the excuse that the American southwest was stolen from them by violent, racist whites. Then, they claim that the Americans' treatment of the Indians justifies their presence in the US. Next, they claim there are no borders and all people have right to live in any country they want. Now, they are claiming that the spirit of Jesus USA in each and every one of them which, apparently, gives them the right to break any law they find inconvenient since we are all God's children. WRONG. Illegal aliens are subhuman garbage, liars, thieves, cheats, ignorant, uneducated, unskilled, baby-spewing parasites. They are vermin, a cancer on this country. They need to be rounded up, at the point of a gun if necessary, beaten if they resist, men, women and anchor bastards, put on buses or marched to the border. We must be MERCILESS. WE MUST SAVE OUR COUNTRY FROM THESE ROACHES.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#26057 Jan 1, 2014
Illegal aliens and their supporters will use every excuse in the book to negate our immigration laws and the enforcement of them. They don't give a damn how illegal immigration negatively impacts our own citizens. They are a selfish, racist lot.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#26058 Jan 1, 2014
Holla Isabella wrote:
First, the wet backs use the excuse that the American southwest was stolen from them by violent, racist whites. Then, they claim that the Americans' treatment of the Indians justifies their presence in the US. Next, they claim there are no borders and all people have right to live in any country they want. Now, they are claiming that the spirit of Jesus USA in each and every one of them which, apparently, gives them the right to break any law they find inconvenient since we are all God's children. WRONG. Illegal aliens are subhuman garbage, liars, thieves, cheats, ignorant, uneducated, unskilled, baby-spewing parasites. They are vermin, a cancer on this country. They need to be rounded up, at the point of a gun if necessary, beaten if they resist, men, women and anchor bastards, put on buses or marched to the border. We must be MERCILESS. WE MUST SAVE OUR COUNTRY FROM THESE ROACHES.
The US has companies in Mexico because the labor
is cheaper over there. Go over there and work if you want
their job. They should pay them the same wages that the
US employees make. That is the US business man, always trying
to get something for free.
Why do you think that you are superior to
Mexicans because you are from the US?
Or maybe you lie. This is not your country. If it bothers you
then leave. Maybe God is tired of you bothering other people.
Don't you have a mobile home He can fly in the air?
You are a criminal and should be in prison.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#26059 Jan 1, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Jobs are offered to them by the greedy employers. They take them knowing full well that they have no right to them. That's stealing, IMO. If they weren't here offering their cheap services Americans would have the jobs they have taken. So you think they are innocent by breaking the law to take a job they have no right to? Really? Most illegals aren't offered a van ride by these employers either. They come under their own violition and seek a job after they are here. Human smuggling is also a crime.
Like Jesus, I don't hate anyone I merely object to the breaking of our immigration laws and God's Ten Commandments. Those who do that are not the innocents in this and they need to suffer the consequences unless you think that God made commandments that he has no intention of expecting anyone to follow. Are you really this clueless? One can be forgiven for breaking them but they still shouldn't expect not to suffer the consequences or be held accountable for what they do. If that were the case then we would just forgive all lawbreakers including the American ones and send them on their way with no punishment what they have done. Again, are you really this clueless?
Suffer the consequences?
Why do you want to hurt someone?
Do you really think that punishing someone
is justice?
God only wants prayers from us for penance
for our sins.
We need prisons to keep criminals away from
the public, but they have to help them to become well
adjusted people.
The abuse never ends.
If the Sun goes out, what will we do?
Holla Isabella

Springfield, NJ

#26060 Jan 1, 2014
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
The US has companies in Mexico because the labor
is cheaper over there. Go over there and work if you want
their job. They should pay them the same wages that the
US employees make. That is the US business man, always trying
to get something for free.
Why do you think that you are superior to
Mexicans because you are from the US?
Or maybe you lie. This is not your country. If it bothers you
then leave. Maybe God is tired of you bothering other people.
Don't you have a mobile home He can fly in the air?
You are a criminal and should be in prison.
Please do not respond to my posts anymore, Forum. Your comments are nonsensical, ignorant and reflect poorly on you and your fellow wet backs. For the new year, I wish you and those close to you a great deal of unhappiness, illness, fear, uncertainty and continued poverty. GFY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NM museums to cease free admission on Sundays 7 hr Janet 25
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Wed Richies Cool Man ... 8,765
pkk Wed sunny 1
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Tue Harold P 6,867
News New DWI ads cost $300,000 to produce and broadcast Jun 28 juanita 1
The guy writing Holly at Florence McClure Prison Jun 26 Alleycat 1
News NM Gov. Martinez eyes fireworks ban amid drya Jun 21 Learn something 5
More from around the web