Ask A Mexican

Ask A Mexican

There are 22701 comments on the Inland Empire Weekly story from Nov 24, 2010, titled Ask A Mexican. In it, Inland Empire Weekly reports that:

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Empire Weekly.

Holla Isabella

Ardsley, NY

#25949 Nov 25, 2013
I need a question answered by an AMERICAN citizen. Are illegal aliens really as greasy as they look? I haven't summoned up enough courage to actually touch one and need an answer. Can you smoke around them? Their hair looks flammable.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#25952 Nov 25, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
I need a question answered by an AMERICAN citizen. Are illegal aliens really as greasy as they look? I haven't summoned up enough courage to actually touch one and need an answer. Can you smoke around them? Their hair looks flammable.
An alien is someone from another country or land.
Do not touch anyone. Do not smoke, you might catch fire.
FYI

Denver, CO

#25953 Nov 26, 2013
Juan Motize wrote:
<quoted text>
Eeeeeh, fat jinny, yous still dresing like a bulldike ehh?? Yous shouldints use meth, yous fat arms got sores all overs them.
" THIS IS AMERICA" Speak American Please!!!! Oh well, Regards
Holla Isabella

Oakland, CA

#25955 Nov 26, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
Shut up stupid! You mean a US citizen! Mexican, Canadians, Colombians, and all other Latin AMERICANS are American citizens also. Got that?
Troll

Oakland, CA

#25956 Nov 26, 2013
Sam wrote:
+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++ God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.
Get back on your meds fool.
Troll

Oakland, CA

#25957 Nov 26, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
Not as greasy as the monkey between your legs.
FYI

Denver, CO

#25958 Nov 27, 2013
Zanonii wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak American? What's that?
By the way, not only is this America, Mexico is America, Canada is America, Colombia is America and so is the rest of Latin America.
So what do you mean speak American? I can speak Spanish and still be speaking American.
I'm not talking about North or South America. I ,m talking about AMERICA smart ass. You know what I mean. Get off your ars and learn the meaning! Oh well be well my friend. Regards
Holla Isabella

Ardsley, NY

#25959 Nov 27, 2013
Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as greasy as the monkey between your legs.
And you would know it was greasy? Be honest, did your mamacita tell you?
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#25960 Nov 28, 2013
Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back on your meds fool.
Sit down and eat a good meal.
Troll

Oakland, CA

#25963 Nov 28, 2013
Oh, but now it's just us United Staters who are American!
FYI

Denver, CO

#25965 Dec 2, 2013
Troll wrote:
Oh, but now it's just us United Staters who are American!
" Well said" be well my friend. Regards
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#25967 Dec 8, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up stupid! You mean a US citizen! Mexican, Canadians, Colombians, and all other Latin AMERICANS are American citizens also. Got that?
No they are not.
Born in the US or become a citizen. They have to give up
their own country to become American.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#25968 Dec 9, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
No they are not.
There is no US law that one must give up citizenship in another country while a US citizen. I myself am a citizen of Canada (thru my fathers citizenship), Mexico and the US (thru my mother's citizenship). The State Department does try very hard to intimidate one to renounce dual or tri-citizen ship but ya gotta stand your ground. I did.

“The One and Only”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#25969 Dec 9, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
No they are not.
What's "American?" What does it mean to be "American?"
Anonymous

Leamington Spa, UK

#25970 Dec 10, 2013
im just going to cook
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#25971 Dec 10, 2013
zanony wrote:
<quoted text>
What's "American?" What does it mean to be "American?"
If you cross the Mexican border into the US or come to
a Border Patrol stop going into New Mexico
from El Paso or going into San Diego From Arizona,
they ask you for your citizenship.
They always say "US citizen" or "American".

“The One and Only”

Location hidden

#25972 Dec 10, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
The Border Patrol has been brain-washed. They think the US is America. They've been made to believe that "only" people from the US are Americans.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#25973 Dec 11, 2013
zanony wrote:
<quoted text>
The Border Patrol has been brain-washed. They think the US is America. They've been made to believe that "only" people from the US are Americans.
Europeans were called "Continental".
Their customs were different from England.
A soldier in the American Army in the Revolutionary war.

“The One and Only”

Location hidden

#25974 Dec 11, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
American! Of course!
Holla Isabella

Springfield, NJ

#25975 Dec 11, 2013
zanony wrote:
<quoted text>
When you cross the border, you declare to the agents that you are a mierde.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 6 hr None 9,997
News New Mexico's population growth slows to crawl Nov 20 faceit 1
News New Mexico lawmakers urged to raise renewable e... Nov 13 Solarman 1
New Mexico ...... Loosers . Nov 11 hep 3
News E. Shirley Baca takes position with New Mexico ... (Jul '09) Oct '17 me from new mexico 3
News Big names throw cash at NM gubernatorial election Oct '17 Observation 1
News Former deputy receives probation (Jul '08) Oct '17 Meow 36
More from around the web