Ask A Mexican

Nov 24, 2010 Full story: Inland Empire Weekly 22,701

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Full Story

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#25872 Jul 22, 2013
Asking a Mexican to DOnate. LMAO an illegal giving? Lots o luck!

“Need the help”

Since: Jul 11

HOUMA

#25874 Jul 23, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
Asking a Mexican to DOnate. LMAO an illegal giving? Lots o luck!
Was not asking any specific race just the the ones in the united states for a good cause.
popoblowblow

Richmond, IN

#25875 Jul 23, 2013
I have a question for New Mexicanians how do you feel about those big bad sheriffs deputies breaking that tiny ladies window out and raming her down to the hot new mexico highway asphault for over a minute handcuffed and face first with just normal clothing (no protection while they rumage her car and let her fry I would have thought they were going to flip her so her back could cook oh yea did I mention she was in a sugar coma cause she was diabetic and all the signs were there but those big bad pumped up deputies were angry cause she did not respond to their big bad dog barks so bad boys bad boys did that what if that were your mother she had a insaline pump on her did not smell of booze and was in a wreck that's why she didn't shit herself and jump out of her skin when they were barking at her these are your employees that work for you is this what you want your employees to do for you? I feel that law enforcement is way out of control way! and I will not feel one bit bad when they try that shit on the wrong man and they get the fuck beat out of them now that would be funny as shit and I hope when that happens the deputy is flattened out face first on the hot new mexico asphalt until his face cooks like an egg see if he likes that bad boys bad boys my dick everyone is a bad ass when they outnumber there victim four to one the fuck faced bastards!!!!!!! you people should be pissed but you will wait till they do that to you

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25876 Jul 23, 2013
yeppers, rico, better keep your antics confined to E. La. Albuquerque cops are brutal it would appear. Must be from dealing with all the illegals in that sanctuary city.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25877 Jul 23, 2013
mujer hermosa wrote:
<quoted text> Was not asking any specific race just the the ones in the united states for a good cause.
Oh, I see. Can I advertise in Mexico for my good cause? Just a hint: you may want to put up a legit site. For Real donations I mean.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25878 Jul 23, 2013
mujer hermosa wrote:
<quoted text> Was not asking any specific race just the the ones in the united states for a good cause.
Hmm. you must be another... yawn... illegal Mexican. You are the only ones that consider illegal to be your race.
Ask A Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#25879 Jul 23, 2013
mujer babosa....LMAO... are you begging mexicoons and mojados to donate for a cause..? LOL.... the only thing they know is the word " Gratis..! " thats what they live for,things that are provided " Gratis "..... thats why they cross the Frontera for Estados Unidos ... Land Of The Gratis....

“Need the help”

HOUMA

#25880 Jul 23, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm. you must be another... yawn... illegal Mexican. You are the only ones that consider illegal to be your race.
Dude i am more american then you could possibly think born and raised 34 years here i do not have a bit of Hispanic in my blood so stop judging your fellow Americans, shows your IQ LEVEL

“Need the help”

HOUMA

#25881 Jul 23, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. Can I advertise in Mexico for my good cause? Just a hint: you may want to put up a legit site. For Real donations I mean.
Have you ever experienced cancer? If not the then you have no idea. I have worked from the age of 14 years old. So there you have the reason i do not qualify for Medicaid. I do not have medical Insurance because it is not offered through my employer. Do you know the expenses that come along with having cancer? The cost of eight weeks of chemotherapy $9,000 ,$12,000 for four treatments of Radiation therapy. So i think asking for help from my fellow American people should not be considered a scam by no means. I hope that you never have to endure the pain and cost of cancer .
God Bless and fyi it is a legit site
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#25883 Jul 23, 2013
mujer hermosa wrote:
What is the cause?
No one wants to work so they make
up a disease or a cause.
Carlsbad gets rich from mooching off
of peoples sympathy.
There is no such thing as Special Olympics.
Let them run with everyone else.
There is nothing wrong with them.

“Need the help”

HOUMA

#25884 Jul 23, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the cause?
No one wants to work so they make
up a disease or a cause.
Carlsbad gets rich from mooching off
of peoples sympathy.
There is no such thing as Special Olympics.
Let them run with everyone else.
There is nothing wrong with them.
Well sorry to hear about the moochers but i would not call my cancer a fake disease, and i do work have been from the age of 14

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25885 Jul 23, 2013
mujer hermosa wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever experienced cancer? If not the then you have no idea. I have worked from the age of 14 years old. So there you have the reason i do not qualify for Medicaid. I do not have medical Insurance because it is not offered through my employer. Do you know the expenses that come along with having cancer? The cost of eight weeks of chemotherapy $9,000 ,$12,000 for four treatments of Radiation therapy. So i think asking for help from my fellow American people should not be considered a scam by no means. I hope that you never have to endure the pain and cost of cancer .
You are a bald faced liar. I hope you die for your scam. Fellow American. You may want to consider your afterlife.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25886 Jul 23, 2013
mujer hermosa wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever experienced cancer? If not the then you have no idea. I have worked from the age of 14 years old. So there you have the reason i do not qualify for Medicaid. I do not have medical Insurance because it is not offered through my employer. Do you know the expenses that come along with having cancer? The cost of eight weeks of chemotherapy $9,000 ,$12,000 for four treatments of Radiation therapy. So i think asking for help from my fellow American people should not be considered a scam by no means. I hope that you never have to endure the pain and cost of cancer .
You consider illegal aliens your fellow AMericans. Go fy lying POS.
If what you say were true about your "illness", that would be some cause for sympathy. But in the little you have said, you are nothing more than a scammer. I worked In SS, You are a low life lying scammer. Go cry to your illegals ..........idiot..and watch yourself die. They leave their own kids, you think they will help you? Go fkng crawl off and let your spirit free. POS
Accept that we all have our time. ANd if yours is now, I would say think of your afterlife. But I know you are just a Fkwad. Boo HOo is all you'll get from here. I hope I have made myself clear in your 2nd language.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25887 Jul 23, 2013
Correction..you consider illegal Mexicans your fellow Americans. Your own words have given you up. Scam dog.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#25888 Jul 23, 2013
mujer hermosa wrote:
<quoted text>Well sorry to hear about the moochers but i would not call my cancer a fake disease, and i do work have been from the age of 14
Everyone has insurance if they get ill.
The doctors and hospital will let you
make payments. Why would you ask people
you do not know for money?
It is stealing.
Juan Too

Las Vegas, NV

#25893 Jul 24, 2013
Well, if George Zimmerman can raise over 100 large by begging for it on the internet, I don't see why Mujer Hermosa shouldn't be able to ask for money if she needs it.

Fighting cancer is probably a Nijoni (er, I mean beetch).

Put me down for a sawbuck.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25894 Jul 24, 2013
More illegal advice from the lowest crawling Mosquito around...

=^..^=

""Yeah, Rico says, take welfare, breed and abandon your kids, as I Juan, do. Then beg for money from the US Suckers. Bleed em dry..like I do.

Put down even the Native Americans and all other races and take and breed like a good Mezito.
Be sure and tell em how prejudiced they are too!
Well, gotta go hide now".....bawk!....Juan, Juan Too, Rico,(and 150 other stolen names)....
Juan Too

Pittsburg, CA

#25896 Jul 24, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
More illegal advice from the lowest crawling Mosquito around...
=^..^=
""Yeah, Rico says, take welfare, breed and abandon your kids, as I Juan, do. Then beg for money from the US Suckers. Bleed em dry..like I do.
Put down even the Native Americans and all other races and take and breed like a good Mezito.
Be sure and tell em how prejudiced they are too!
Well, gotta go hide now".....bawk!....Juan, Juan Too, Rico,(and 150 other stolen names)....
Kiss my asterisk...
(*)
Ask A Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#25897 Jul 24, 2013
mujer babosa... how come your mojado man's insurance doesn't cover you for cancer, did he leave you alone with 4 chavalos that are now collecting some form of tax payer state aid, like W.I.C...EBT Card, some form of S.S.D.I....does he collect S.S.D.I..? does he at least work for Jack..N.The Box...work the fields..? or did he leave your fat butt and skip back to mexihole..? stop begging for dollars the state supports you and your brood enough....

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25900 Jul 25, 2013
Turn the skank into the FBI. On line. Fraud division.

Good idea Jen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
King: Gov. Martinez "does not have Latino heart" 10 hr demingnite 14
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 14 hr Spider 8,539
How a Republican Stays Afloat in a Hispanic-Maj... Sep 16 gulf 3
15 Hatch chile recipes for you to obsess over Sep 16 Mike 1
Gov. Susana Martinez reports $3.8M in campaign Sep 16 Swedenforever 6
Who Determines Whether Someone Has A 'Latino He... Sep 15 cupido 4
Legislator critical of spending for break rooms Sep 13 Mike 1
•••

New Mexico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE