Ask A Mexican

Nov 24, 2010 Full story: Inland Empire Weekly 22,702

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Full Story

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#25839 Jun 30, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
There are Germans that immigrate to Mexico. They are cruel.
The Hispanics are not pagans. They pray and believe
in God. I know someone that brags about her father
being a Nazi. Yes, they want to be Americans but
they are not American. They do not believe in equality.
They believe that that are superior. They bother us.
You are AN idiot. Where is your proof of this being an issue? I know two German immigrants that are great folk. This generation of Germans are not proud of that past. They possess more education and enlightenment in their little finger than you could ever amass.

NOW< How about all these RAPES done by those you advocate for???
Stop deflecting with your BS.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#25840 Jun 30, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You are AN idiot. Where is your proof of this being an issue? I know two German immigrants that are great folk. This generation of Germans are not proud of that past. They possess more education and enlightenment in their little finger than you could ever amass.
NOW< How about all these RAPES done by those you advocate for???
Stop deflecting with your BS.
Yes they are nice people.
They believe they are superior.
They come to the United States looking for
gratification. They will take what is not theirs.
They have no manners. They will hurt anyone to
get what they want. They are dumb.
Who makes contraceptives? Alesse?
They go against God and never win.
No one cares. We know better.
Juan Motize

Albuquerque, NM

#25848 Jul 19, 2013
eeeeehhh man, whats hapining. Juans back with more truth about women. Meening thats they all loves me. Espesually white girls.
Juan Too

United States

#25849 Jul 19, 2013
TLDR. Post the Cliff Notes.
Stronger Than All wrote:
F*** la raza. mexicans aren't even a race. You speak a language from Europe (a "White" language) and you have Spanish (i.e. White) names. Your country is called the united states of mexico, after the United States of America. Before Spanish arrived, there were nothing but indigenous people in the stolen land known as mexico (who, by the way, were almost wiped out...just look at the sad conditions for Native peoples in mexico--even worse than for Native peoples here in America). Subsequently, a mixing of Spanish people and what was left of indigenous people ensued, and now you have some Johnny-come-lately mutant race that only emerged in the last 400 years or so. Throw into that mix the influx of the Black bloodline, and you see your so-called "raza" taking on many shades and colors. In fact, more and more Black faces have Spanish names. Additionally, 15% of mexico's population has blue eyes and Blonde hair. So which raza are you talking about?
There is no raza. What there really is, in fact, is a desperate need by brown-skinned mexicans to feel superior in a world where they are inferior. The Black man, White man, Asian man, Indian man, etc have built more, created more, changed this world in amazing and powerful ways that you can only be in awe of. Who built the car you drive, the television you watch, the computer you use? Not the mexicans. Who created the rap music or heavy metal music you listen to? Not the mexicans. Who went to the moon, split the atom, explored the highest mountains and further polar regions? Not the mexicans. What about the amazing art creations (movies, books, etc) or the technological advances in medicine, science, education or the amazing feats of engineering? mexiCANTS can only stand on the sidelines and watch with jealousy while the world passes them up. That's why you cling to these racist ideologies and make up some "raza" that never existed. You perpetrate your genocidal "reconquista" on America while enjoying the benefits of our superior Nation. You can't beat us is battle, so you infiltrate like the cancer you are. If you hate America and Americans so much, then why come here? Instead of coming out of the shadows of your sombrero and actually fighting America like real men, you invade our borders like the cowards you are. If mexico is so great, then why the f*** are you here? Even your music is based on German beer drinking "oompapa" music. What has brown pride invented? Let's make a list of White inventions and compare it to a list of mexican inventions. Its like a whale swallowing a tic-tac. I hear you fools trying to crank your goofy clown beats (mariachi or whatever the hell you consider music) and I have to laugh. No one will ever find your music cool or hip or cutting-edge. You are just brown-skinned Nazis that claim to be proud while using every
else's creations cuz you're too weak to create your own. As as for who owned California (or other southwestern states), get your facts straight: this is Native land. Not mexican land. The Natives occupied this land, then Spain stole it from the Natives, then mexico stole it from Spain, then America stole it from mexico. One original owner of this land, and three thieves that followed. mexico was only thief number 2 in the line-up. And envious mexicans are jealous cuz thief number 3 built a better land than thief number 2, that's why your ass is here in America. Your whole culture is a joke, a fake and phony second-rate shadow of the rich cultures that surround and surpass you. Instead of coming here to help build a better county, you come here with a "take over" mentality. If that's your stance, then mexico should be real men and declare outright war on America so we can solve the issue. Either come to America with love, or be destroyed! F*** mexico!!!!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25850 Jul 19, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure there are white Germans that have their
visas expire. We never hear about them. We just
think that they are Americans.
And why is this, oh ignorant one? Because they are more American than your ilk could ever dream of.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25851 Jul 19, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
TLDR. Post the Cliff Notes.
<quoted text>
Why? YOU never do. Hypocrite. What a great post that guy wrote. You must be seething with your jealousy. LMAO @ How ignorant you are.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25852 Jul 19, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are nice people.
They believe they are superior.
They come to the United States looking for
gratification. They will take what is not theirs.
They have no manners. They will hurt anyone to
get what they want. They are dumb.
Who makes contraceptives? Alesse?
They go against God and never win.
No one cares. We know better.
Perhaps these nice rapists of which you advocate for can find you alone in a dark alley one night and validate your words.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#25854 Jul 19, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps these nice rapists of which you advocate for can find you alone in a dark alley one night and validate your words.
Disgusting. Why do want to hurt someone?
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

#25855 Jul 19, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree with you they are trash

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25857 Jul 20, 2013
I wish to clarify. I do not think all Hispanics are the same. I am talking of this current wave of LaRaza Conquistadors. We have allowed too many into our shores of Muslims and Mezitos and others. It will destroy this COuntry, not Unite. Look throughout the History of Mankind for validation of my words. Many of my past and current ancestors would validate my words. I can post theirs if any are interested. You tube even....Rapists need to be taken out of society like the RaBid animals they are. end

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25858 Jul 20, 2013
BTW: Pedophiles Are also Rapists. They choose the most innocent. Off with their heads!

Opportunity to repent and then OFF with THEIR Heads. Praise the Lord, now pass me the ammunition! would be something you would hear in my land.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25859 Jul 20, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
There are Germans that immigrate to Mexico. They are cruel.
The Hispanics are not pagans. They pray and believe
in God. I know someone that brags about her father
being a Nazi. Yes, they want to be Americans but
they are not American. They do not believe in equality.
They believe that that are superior. They bother us.
This thread is not about Germans who migrate to Mexico. Who want to be Americans. You need help. Psychological. They bother you in Mexico is what you say here. You are illegal aren't you? WHich makes you a Mexican. As in National.

This thread is ask a Mexican. SO I ask you, what has Mexico done worldwide in breaking up sex trafficking of humans?
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#25861 Jul 20, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
I wish to clarify. I do not think all Hispanics are the same. I am talking of this current wave of LaRaza Conquistadors. We have allowed too many into our shores of Muslims and Mezitos and others. It will destroy this COuntry, not Unite. Look throughout the History of Mankind for validation of my words. Many of my past and current ancestors would validate my words. I can post theirs if any are interested. You tube even....Rapists need to be taken out of society like the RaBid animals they are. end
When God comes, he will put them where he wants them.
They have to give up their evil to be saved.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#25862 Jul 20, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is not about Germans who migrate to Mexico. Who want to be Americans. You need help. Psychological. They bother you in Mexico is what you say here. You are illegal aren't you? WHich makes you a Mexican. As in National.
This thread is ask a Mexican. SO I ask you, what has Mexico done worldwide in breaking up sex trafficking of humans?
How do you know about sex trafficking?
I am sure it goes on everywhere.
Men make up the dumbest things to make money.
They are always hurting women and children.
How are you Nijoni? Have you seen God today?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25864 Jul 20, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
When God comes, he will put them where he wants them.
They have to give up their evil to be saved.
You are quite the tool, forum.
Avoid the question and continue with nonsense. Based on your visions? lol HooT!!!! Seek some professional help, tax payers foot the bill for you. Go for it! or do you prefer illness?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25865 Jul 20, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know about sex trafficking?
I am sure it goes on everywhere.
Men make up the dumbest things to make money.
They are always hurting women and children.
How are you Nijoni? Have you seen God today?
Yes, I have knowledge, education and smarts. Ever visited a rape crisis center, say in New Mexico?
You indeed are in denial as I continue to claim.
Sex trafficking from/to Mexico is the third largest enterprise after drugs....Mexico-Oil_Drugs_Huma n Trafficking. You should visit, alone.
You have no idea of how many WOman and CHildren have gone missing from Juarez even. Stupid really.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#25866 Jul 21, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have knowledge, education and smarts. Ever visited a rape crisis center, say in New Mexico?
You indeed are in denial as I continue to claim.
Sex trafficking from/to Mexico is the third largest enterprise after drugs....Mexico-Oil_Drugs_Huma n Trafficking. You should visit, alone.
You have no idea of how many WOmen and CHildren have gone missing from Juarez even. Stupid really.
What is the purpose of killing women and children?
Money?
God knows where they are. No one is missing.
No one wants drugs.
If they want a better life for themselves, they should be helping the people in Mexico instead of hurting them.
He watches us.
He judges us.
He spoke to me, Nijoni. He is real.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25867 Jul 22, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the purpose of killing women and children?
Money?
God knows where they are. No one is missing.
No one wants drugs.
If they want a better life for themselves, they should be helping the people in Mexico instead of hurting them.
He watches us.
He judges us.
He spoke to me, Nijoni. He is real.
LOCK yourself up- back in your CAGE!

You hear a lot of voices. It is called "Possession".
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#25868 Jul 22, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
LOCK yourself up- back in your CAGE!
You hear a lot of voices. It is called "Possession".
I only heard one voice.
He scared me.
That is who he is.
No one lives in a cage.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25872 Jul 22, 2013
Asking a Mexican to DOnate. LMAO an illegal giving? Lots o luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 4 hr really 6,182
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 10 hr Richies Cool Man ... 8,578
King: Gov. Martinez "does not have Latino heart" Mon fmer505-1951 67
Gov. Martinez accounted for 25 percent of state... Nov 14 Jakeco 2
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie stumps for M... Nov 9 XandO 8
Free at Last: Marine back on Us soil after rele... Nov 8 spocko 157
Disaster Recovery Partners in New Mexico use So... Nov 5 your city your news 1

New Mexico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE