Ask A Mexican

Ask A Mexican

There are 22701 comments on the Inland Empire Weekly story from Nov 24, 2010, titled Ask A Mexican. In it, Inland Empire Weekly reports that:

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Empire Weekly.

Ask a Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#25531 Jan 1, 2013
RYOKI wrote:
Best way to make Taco's?
mexicagados use cats, dogs, rats, as their taco meat then sell the tacos to hungry gringos......
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#25532 Jan 1, 2013
Ask a Mojado wrote:
<quoted text> mexicagados use cats, dogs, rats, as their taco meat then sell the tacos to hungry gringos......
Mojado, porque eres menso? Cagado.
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#25533 Jan 2, 2013
RYOKI wrote:
Best way to make Taco's?
On the barbi.
Ask a Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#25534 Jan 2, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
Mojado, porque eres menso? Cagado.
Porque los mojados y raza babosa son mas Cagados que yo..!
Forum carlsbad nm

Jemez Springs, NM

#25535 Jan 2, 2013
Ask a Mojado wrote:
<quoted text> Porque los mojados y raza babosa son mas Cagados que yo..!
I love my people. The mojado gringos swim in their filthy
river here in Carlsbad. What is the difference?
John baptized Jesus in the river.
Concerned

Chihuahua, Mexico

#25536 Jan 2, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
Christopher Columbus discovered Central and South America. I don't
believe he killed anyone. It seems to be the white man that wants
to extinct other races. That picture of God telling a Cowboy to kill Indians is dumb. When all the dead are resurrected, where
will they live?...and the life of the world to come. Amen.
Check the statistics on Google. It is the blacks killing the blacks in the USA and in Africa, Haiti and else where at alarming rates. The Mexicans killing the Mexicans in the USA and here in Mexico. The White's, the blacks and the Mexicans are also killing white's. White's do their share of killing White's but not at near the per ca pita rate then the other ethnicity inflict on them. But in the statistics they are all Americans and rightfully so.

Sad it all has to come down to killing and more. It was the Spaniards that killed the Indians of what is now Mexico. Enslaved, raped and violated the Indigenous, and brought their culture to Mexico.

I saw many things in Spain that looked exactly like things made in Mexico. Was the traditional Indian food of Mexico from the Indians the same as food called Mexican food today?

Mexico is full of Spaniard and Indian blood. Mexicans are the by product. Same things are happening in the USA by not by force.

Mexicans were killing North American Indians fast, and Mexico even offered higher bounties then the USA for scalps. Everyone is or was at one time responsible for wiping out another Ethnicity or trying to do so. In the case of the Spaniards and the Indians they created another ethnicity. The Mexicans, and they learned the language of Spain. Not that it is a bad thing. I am very much in Love with my Mexican wife and grand kids. People are people in my eyes. It is what you do and who you help in this life that matters the most.

Around the world it seems the white's are trying to keep people from killing their own countrymen. Just like the Shiite's killing the Sunni's in Iraq. The USA is more like the world police trying to restore some order. Just like it needs to be done in Mexico where I live, to the cartels and the corrupt government. The people here need a break.
Forum carlsbad nm

Jemez Springs, NM

#25537 Jan 2, 2013
This government is the same. Only Jesus is our Governor. Thou shalt not kill. Zaccheus gave back
the peoples taxes when he met Jesus.
Ask a Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#25538 Jan 3, 2013
Are you pendejo..! did you dive head first into 6 inch high rocky rio...? I don't ever recall Jesus diving into a rocky river and turning pendejo.! and he sure was'nt a leach on society like todays mexicagado ....
FYI

Denver, CO

#25540 Jan 4, 2013
Los Altos de Alameda Pueta Regards
Ask a Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#25541 Jan 4, 2013
You mojados finally got your amnesty thanks to the Mayate King Barry.... now you babasos have to crawl out from the shadows, pay your back taxes and a fine, learn english a-huevo, or else get sent back to mexiho...! lol....lol..........lol.... you babasos whined for it, and the Mayate delivered...lol...lol...lol...
Forum carlsbad nm

Lovington, NM

#25542 Jan 4, 2013
Ask a Mojado wrote:
Are you pendejo..! did you dive head first into 6 inch high rocky rio...? I don't ever recall Jesus diving into a rocky river and turning pendejo.! and he sure was'nt a leach on society like todays mexicagado ....
Hey Mr. Palms, why don't you get your marines and go help
your colonias on the El Paso border. Blankets or heaters would help them. They are freezing from the snow.
Carlsbad loves to show them on their station bathing a child
in a bucket because they have no plumbing. El Paso could
put plumbing and heat for them. They just don't.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#25543 Jan 5, 2013
Back from vacation. See posts dating days back. Conclusion: you guys have no life outside this forum.
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#25544 Jan 5, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Check the statistics on Google. It is the blacks killing the blacks in the USA and in Africa, Haiti and else where at alarming rates. The Mexicans killing the Mexicans in the USA and here in Mexico. The White's, the blacks and the Mexicans are also killing white's. White's do their share of killing White's but not at near the per ca pita rate then the other ethnicity inflict on them. But in the statistics they are all Americans and rightfully so.
Sad it all has to come down to killing and more. It was the Spaniards that killed the Indians of what is now Mexico. Enslaved, raped and violated the Indigenous, and brought their culture to Mexico.
I saw many things in Spain that looked exactly like things made in Mexico. Was the traditional Indian food of Mexico from the Indians the same as food called Mexican food today?
Mexico is full of Spaniard and Indian blood. Mexicans are the by product. Same things are happening in the USA by not by force.
Mexicans were killing North American Indians fast, and Mexico even offered higher bounties then the USA for scalps. Everyone is or was at one time responsible for wiping out another Ethnicity or trying to do so. In the case of the Spaniards and the Indians they created another ethnicity. The Mexicans, and they learned the language of Spain. Not that it is a bad thing. I am very much in Love with my Mexican wife and grand kids. People are people in my eyes. It is what you do and who you help in this life that matters the most.
Around the world it seems the white's are trying to keep people from killing their own countrymen. Just like the Shiite's killing the Sunni's in Iraq. The USA is more like the world police trying to restore some order. Just like it needs to be done in Mexico where I live, to the cartels and the corrupt government. The people here need a break.
Why is anyone killing anyone? Your statistics are gross.
I just thought America was civilized compared to Iraq and those
other countries. I guess not. Our Army men are coming back
with their faces burned. Wipp is storing all of their nuclear
waste here in Carlsbad. What is it for? Are they saving it for
future war or are they just going to blow us up here? Dumb.
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#25545 Jan 5, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
Back from vacation. See posts dating days back. Conclusion: you guys have no life outside this forum.
We all have a life. We don't realize how important our
opinions are. I have been hearing things from this forum on the News. It gets interesting. I know I am learing more than I
need to know. Some of it really makes me sick.
Ask a Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#25546 Jan 5, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mr. Palms, why don't you get your marines and go help
your colonias on the El Paso border. Blankets or heaters would help them. They are freezing from the snow.
Carlsbad loves to show them on their station bathing a child
in a bucket because they have no plumbing. El Paso could
put plumbing and heat for them. They just don 't.
Why should the Marines help those mojados...? the mojados should have stayed in mexiho and asked the cartels to give them shelter and colchas, better yet... they should have asked their own chitty federales, mexicado Marines and Prsesidente...!
Ask a Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#25547 Jan 5, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
Yeah... the Forum missed you.... NOT.....!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#25548 Jan 5, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have a life. We don't realize how important our
opinions are. I have been hearing things from this forum on the News. It gets interesting. I know I am learing more than I
need to know. Some of it really makes me sick.
Topix made the news? Whoa man, sh*t's been going down here for ages and the news realises only now?

Seriously. I don't think this forum will engender any significant media interest for a while, even when I'm pretty sure some bordeline violations as to the limits of freedom of speech are committed. Oh well.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#25549 Jan 5, 2013
Ask a Mojado wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah... the Forum missed you.... NOT.....!
Hello to you too, sweetie.
Ask a Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#25553 Jan 6, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello to you too, sweetie.
please stay away from me putito....!
crzzzd

Ellwood City, PA

#25554 Jan 6, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Most Mexicans smoke cannabis?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 4 hr Justice league 9,968
News New Mexico lawmakers urged to raise renewable e... Nov 13 Solarman 1
New Mexico ...... Loosers . Nov 11 hep 3
News E. Shirley Baca takes position with New Mexico ... (Jul '09) Oct '17 me from new mexico 3
News Big names throw cash at NM gubernatorial election Oct '17 Observation 1
News Former deputy receives probation (Jul '08) Oct '17 Meow 36
Religion Oct '17 Law 1
More from around the web