Ask A Mexican

Nov 24, 2010 Full story: Inland Empire Weekly 22,701

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Full Story
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#25469 Dec 24, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
My People did not want you murderering sqautters so reap what you have sown. Parasites are you and yours claiming what was never yours. Eat dog crap like you deserve. And Enjoy your idiocy and tremendous racism. You are so blinded with your anger, you know not who it is you even post. One blinded racist FreaK!
Us Americans dont want you illegal murdering squatters here right now!! You know,ILLEGAL ALIENS??? So take your ass back to Mexico before we do it for you.This is our country,not yours.The border states were purchased from your sh!thole country.You think your intitled to the money and the territory as only a Mexican would? Tough sh!t. The border states never belonged to Mexihell,whats your excuse for you Mexican terrorists to invade those states too? Too dumb and lazy to fix Mexico so you have to steal from us?
Ask A Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#25470 Dec 24, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Dont forget the anchorbaby squirters!!!
Oh yeah..... Merry Xmas pelones babosos... and the dumb azz raza too.....
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#25471 Dec 24, 2012
Ask a Mexican what,How to fu#k up a wet dream?

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#25473 Dec 25, 2012
Bomb, you are the most stupid person on here. Kudos. I am not reading your SHit. I am not Mexican. You are just such an idiot. Enjoy your own condemnation. Yours are genocides freaks who can't tell one minority from the others yours have killed. Enjoy your massacres and LIes. Make all into a race they're not to justify your hate and Ignorance. I can't talk to some one as stupid and
hate filled with stupidity as you. Kudos! You take the cake over the Damn Idiot here.
One Dumb Fnkg fool Liar you are. May your reap it.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25474 Dec 25, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Murdering squatters? Like your own Mexican drug cartels cutting off the heads of innocent people and putting their bodies in acid? And thats going on today in Mexico.Animals dont even do that barbaric crap. You ungrateful Mexican savages dont want us "squatters" neither do we want your millions of illegal "squatters"called illegal aliens that are here freeloading off us and victimizing us and our sovereign nation today as we speak.You Taco heads dont want us,just our billions in tax dollars per year though,right? You dont want us and we dont want you.So why the hell are you racist/terrorist freeloaders here in America then? You better hope we dont remove you all by force.You Mexicans are the only racists,not us.Again,If you think we are going to let you ugly,dirty ass Mexicans destroy our country and not say nothing about it.You got another thing coming.If you monsters from Mexico dont care if you are racist,we sure as hell shouldnt.Your in our country,not us your sh!thole called Mexico,so get the fu*k out dirty bastard.LOL!!
You are the racist. You just can't take a Native Indian telling you the way it IS! One fkng Loser Genocidal immigrant with ancesstors as truly barbaraic and pagan as you shows that America has no hope at all. DI is correct, your god can't bless any of you as you embrace darkness, evil and sin on all others.

Europe sure wouldn't take your ass. You have no place left to lie and hide. You get the F out of my Peoples Lands! The People yours tried to wipe off the planet for our stuff. You and your materialistic black and white. ALl your murders are justified in your white mind. But like DI, you continue to whine at what yours now have to reap. As yours have sown. No getting above or over on Jehovah. His word is True. You will Reap as you and yours have sown. Cry a river, bigot. You can dish it, but you can't take your one reaping. LMAO at what a lying POS loser immigrant from Hell you are. May the voices of the dead yours have genocided continue to haunt you to insanity. May your lies take over the remnant of your brain. You beg for it. You deserve it. Enjoy your insanity!
God Speed!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25475 Dec 25, 2012
Oh yeah, Bobmb..what will you do when the bill comes in? The overdue bill you owe for living off others...the indeginous. Currently you owe tribes billions for your continual abuse and killings and raping of our lands. Pay up or return to your Hell elsewhere! Yeah dip stick, for this era!
Including results for government owes native americans for resources.

Do you want results only for govt owes native americans for resourses?

20. American Indians Sue for Resources; Compensation …

www.projectcensored.org/.../20-american-india... ...

In Balaran’s findings it shows that the government owes Native Americans as much as $... Native Americans far less than non-Native Americans for natural resources.

Federal Judge Rules US Government Owes Group of Native Americans …

www.democracynow.org/2008/8/12/federal_judge_...

It doesn’t take you very long to drive through an Indian community and see all these wonderful resources,... US government owes the Native American ...

Tribal Government and Native American Resources | USA.gov

www.usa.gov/Government/Tribal.shtml

Enter your e-mail address to get updates about tribal government and Native American resources. E-mail address: Featured Site. Native American Federal Resources

"Government owes Native Americans $456 million" // Current TV

current.com/community/89187845_government-owe... ...

54 comments // "Government owes Native Americans $456 million" hide all replies. display: newest | oldest | popular. upload file webcam embed code image ...

Native American and Tribal Cultural Resources | USA.gov

www.usa.gov/Government/Tribal/cultural.shtml

Official information and services from the U.S. government ... Native American and Tribal Cultural Resources. Find history, census, recreation, and other resources ...

NO TELLING HOW MUCH U.S. OWES UTAH TRIBES | Deseret …

www.deseretnews.com/article/503273/NO-TELLING... ...

A realistic estimate of monies the federal government owes members of Utah's Indian tribes ... the Native American Rights Fund ... sale of natural resources.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25476 Dec 25, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas, everyone.
Just want to ask when you are gonna get off your ass and pay for what yours have taken from the indeginous as well?? You know, welfare QUeen, you can't live off us for ever.

And you can't cover your genocides so easily in the 21st Century!
You may want to consider relocating. To a Planet where your white Imperialism is unknown.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#25477 Dec 25, 2012
So is everyone ready for God?
There was a tornadoe in Mobile, Alabama.
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#25478 Dec 25, 2012
How can illegals get welfare without a social security card?
Mexicans are indians mixed with spaniards.
My grandmother was aztec. My grandather was french.
Both are spanish. Both are from Chihuahua.
Both became US citizens.
Merry Christmas. Happy Birthday God.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#25480 Dec 25, 2012
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>And I quote, "Kinky". Are you part Chinese, Mexican, Black with just a little Mongolian thrown in. I have been looking for you for so long. HMMMMMMMMM GOOD, Regards
Cabron.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25481 Dec 25, 2012
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
How can illegals get welfare without a social security card?
Mexicans are indians mixed with spaniards.
My grandmother was aztec. My grandather was french.
Both are spanish. Both are from Chihuahua.
Both became US citizens.
Merry Christmas. Happy Birthday God.
You really are this dumb? If so, I will not enable another to mooch off the system. Many ways illegals mooch. I don't believe you are so stupid. You don't sound like a citizen either.BTW it is not the birthday of Y'shua, only a Catholic inspired religious day of materialism. Enjoy
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#25482 Dec 26, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are this dumb? If so, I will not enable another to mooch off the system. Many ways illegals mooch. I don't believe you are so stupid. You don't sound like a citizen either.BTW it is not the birthday of Y'shua, only a Catholic inspired religious day of materialism. Enjoy
So what language is Nijoni? Mooch what? When your illegals cross
the Jordan river, where do they live? Yeshua is Jesus. Yes, it is his birthday. When the the virgen Mary appeared to the indian Juan Diego in Mexico, she was expecting a baby. You should go to Mexico and see the Basilica of the Virgen de Guadalupe. It is unreal what
man can build.
jennifer

Los Osos, CA

#25483 Dec 26, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Hell yeah we will keep in touch.I thaught we were going to hang out one of these days.we can go to the beach in this buetiful town we live in that "Desert Dingbat Devil" calls a slum.LOL!! I hear New Mexico isnt exactly known for anything but tumbleweeds and Mexicans.LOL!! Maybe before I leave we can go to the beach and I'll go surfing so I can show off in front of you.LMAO!!
let me know! I love to watch surfing!
Damn Invasion Sucks

Albuquerque, NM

#25484 Dec 26, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm dumb because I can see what is happening to my race? Wrong, I see past your bs, is all.
Can you state why, I'm wrong to be concerned? Can you state why, your opinion as a Mexican against white Americans, is more truthful than my white opinion IN aMERICA? We're not in Mexico, remember?
I'm white. Just not a gutter crawling racist trash monger like you.
I believe in humans, not rednecks hell bent on white purity. Like that nice lady from Arroyo Grande.
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

#25485 Dec 26, 2012
Damn Invasion Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm white. Just not a gutter crawling racist trash monger like you.
I believe in humans, not rednecks hell bent on white purity. Like that nice lady from Arroyo Grande.
That nice lady from Arroyo Grande is a sweetheart and I can assure you that!
Ask A Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#25486 Dec 26, 2012
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
the Jordan river, where do they live? Yeshua is Jesus. Yes, it is his birthday. When the the virgen Mary appeared to the indian Juan Diego in Mexico, she was expecting a baby. You should go to Mexico and see the Basilica of the Virgen de Guadalupe. It is unreal what
man can build.
One thing is for sure, todays mexicados can't build worth a chit.....!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25487 Dec 26, 2012
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
man can build.
You REally are this dumb/ not impressed with Catholics or thier paganism. Why leave such a place then? Embracing it as you do.
FYI

Arvada, CO

#25488 Dec 27, 2012
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Cabron.
Thank you, does this mean, you are the perfect combination I am looking for? I hope so! HMMMMM Good, Regards
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#25489 Dec 27, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are this dumb. Not impressed with Catholics. Why leave such a place then? Embracing it as you do.
A pagan is a heathen. Atheist.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25490 Dec 27, 2012
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
A pagan is a heathen. Atheist.
You seem to have lots of misinformation. An Atheist is not always a pagan. Atheism was not that abundant centuries ago. Your conditioning has gone well.

Answer the question and stop with the BS. If Mexico is SOooo great, why are you here? Your religion that weak?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
King: Gov. Martinez "does not have Latino heart" 24 min CornDogz 25
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 1 hr lowtide 8,542
Letter: Susana As A Role Model For Women - Really? 4 hr Mike 1
How a Republican Stays Afloat in a Hispanic-Maj... Sep 16 gulf 3
15 Hatch chile recipes for you to obsess over Sep 16 Mike 1
Gov. Susana Martinez reports $3.8M in campaign Sep 16 Swedenforever 6
Who Determines Whether Someone Has A 'Latino He... Sep 15 cupido 4
•••

New Mexico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE