Ask A Mexican

Ask A Mexican

There are 22701 comments on the Inland Empire Weekly story from Nov 24, 2010, titled Ask A Mexican. In it, Inland Empire Weekly reports that:

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Empire Weekly.

Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

#25452 Dec 24, 2012
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Mexicans come here if they hate white people?
I hate people that are mean. If you know these people are
illegal than why don't you turn them in. I cannot understand
this mentality of hurting or killing someone because they bother you. God is your enemy if this is your world.
Thanks for trying to sugarcoat the problem,"Desert Dumbass DEvil".Mexicans DO in fact hate white people and black people but they love our free handouts even more,such as welfare and free medical care.Or just the fact that our country is much better than that hell on earth called Mexico.Illegals also say they get treated like shit by white people.You even said that yourself,so why do they come then? To get treated like crap? I doubt it.Illegals dont just "bother me".its them who hurt and kill innocent Americans,not to mention destroy our country and everything about it.If thats not a reason to hate them,what is? Mexico sure wouldnt put up with millions of white invaders like we have you brown invaders,just ask that one U.S. Marine who was just incarcerated in Mexico and chained to his bed simply because he was a white American and the MExican authorities wanted to extort from his family.So who are the haters? America is too busy giving free handouts to millions of Mexican invaders and supporting them and their anchorbabies because we feel sorry for them and they know that we know that they have to eat,thats why they play on our sympathies.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#25453 Dec 24, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a filthy hypocrite. You boo-hoo about ancient whites
winning this land yet, you condemn those who oppose whites.
Exactly, who's side are you on?
iF YOU WERE NOT so stupid, you would see what you wrote. LMAO as you don't even understand your own language. You are a filthy white trash ho according to your own writings.
Me? I am on the side of the righteous and real humanity. I am on the side of Scriptures from the Jews. My name is written in the Lambs BOok of Life.

ANd what have you? Rewritten history and your lies about so called white culture. You are an AMerican mutt and no MOre. I am an American Indian Mutt and blessed to be so. The God of Creation would not allow you to wipe us from the Planet. There will always be a remnant of Jehovah. Those of His that Worship Him in Spirit and in TRUTH. Those who have been Washed by the Blood of His Lamb.

Those that mock his name and blasphemy, lie about others, bear false witness...they won't be faring so well according to the Scriptures of the Jews.
DO try to remember me on that great Day.
Little Iktomi, your bring your own condemnation. No one else.
LeRoy Jenkins III

Lynchburg, VA

#25454 Dec 24, 2012
99.997% of mass killers are white guys. True.
Look it up, dawg.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25455 Dec 24, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Indigenous? NO. You come from Asia and, in your case - Africa.
Why do you refuse to acknowlege that truth?
Why don't I buy into your lies, smoke and Mirrors? Because God of Creation has more for me. You continue to brag of your ancestors genocids of the NA's, then deny culpability like the CS Supremacist you are. Poor little Iktomi.

One of your theories has all people coming from Africa. Including those relatives you liked to hide in the woodpiles. Careful, white witch, you may show yourself to be something you desire not. As for me and my house, we Believe in the Bible. The Scriptures of the Jews. We did not climb out of the Ocean..we..are not related to apes and monkeys, this is YOUR claim. Live with it.

You are not any different than your genocidal ancestors. You can deny, but your own words condemn you as such.

Insulting me and my race does Not make you right. Only a Supremacist Witch. Denying my Race and calling me black only again, shows what a B on a stick you are. Because you have no defense, you turn things racist.
That is the only card you can play..stuck in your mud.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25456 Dec 24, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice pitch for continual welfare. You know, good and well, whites today had nothing to do with anything in history. And you know that no Indian today, was ever made to march anywhere. How doies it still matter?
If you weren't being paid to whine, would you still be doing it?
Did you even pass the tenth grade, or were you banging out the babes? Your use of your own language is appalling.
Speaking of welfare, have you found the 178 billion owed to the NA's for your use of our oil and gas reserves? Talk about a leech. You sure have your leeching white coated.
YOur abuse of the Jews(Holocaust) Genocides done in the last 50 years or 50 centuries by those you advocate for (largely genocides done to the indigenous) is getting you a glorious mark in Lucifers book here on this Planet. If you were not sooo stupid, you may think of your spiritual life, then after this physical life. I pity you not, you beg for what you Reap.
Now, it is not enough for yours to live by their own treaties. It won't be enough until you kill every last Indian that knows your true history. I don't get welfare, but I should tell you so, as it would flame your fires even more. To have to give back to those you took so much from is such an afront to your Pride and Imperialistic god. That god you brought in your box from England. That god you say can't bless you now. What a weak god you have created. SUre happy I know the Hebrew God that rules the Heavens and the Earth. He lives outside the box. He Can and DOes Move upon the face of the waters.

Here, to help out your ignorance:
Appalling - Merriam-Webster Online

causing intense displeasure, disgust, or resentment <opening your mouth to
show me your half-chewed food is absolutely appalling>.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25457 Dec 24, 2012
Curriers, he became so angry he stopped speaking to investigators for two months.

WHITE SUPREMACIST BACKGROUND

Keyes grew up in Washington state in a fundamentalist Christian family that, in the past, attended a white-supremacist, anti-Semitic church but later moved out of the region and became affiliated with other congregations, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center civil rights group.

Keyes served in the U.S. Army for three years, including a brief stint in Egypt, and was discharged from Fort Lewis Army Base in Washington state in 2001. In his interviews, he said he was anxious for his military service to end so that he could start murdering people, Feldis said.

He moved to Alaska in 2007 and lived with his daughter and a girlfriend in Anchorage's Turnagain neighborhood, near many of the city's most prominent citizens, top attorneys and law-enforcement officials, operating a one-man contracting business.
http://news.msn.com/us/confessed-serial-kille...
Ask A Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#25458 Dec 24, 2012
Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Peace to all of you mojados, mexicagados, and gringos.....
Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

#25459 Dec 24, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
Curriers, he became so angry he stopped speaking to investigators for two months.
WHITE SUPREMACIST BACKGROUND
Keyes grew up in Washington state in a fundamentalist Christian family that, in the past, attended a white-supremacist, anti-Semitic church but later moved out of the region and became affiliated with other congregations, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center civil rights group.
Keyes served in the U.S. Army for three years, including a brief stint in Egypt, and was discharged from Fort Lewis Army Base in Washington state in 2001. In his interviews, he said he was anxious for his military service to end so that he could start murdering people, Feldis said.
He moved to Alaska in 2007 and lived with his daughter and a girlfriend in Anchorage's Turnagain neighborhood, near many of the city's most prominent citizens, top attorneys and law-enforcement officials, operating a one-man contracting business.
http://news.msn.com/us/confessed-serial-kille...
What the hell does white supremecy have to illegal immigration? Illegal immigration is a crime,not a race.All races are against the illegal invasion of America,not just white people even though white people have the biggest reasons to complain bacause white people created this country and made it prosper to begin with.You want racism? Go to Mexico,there's plenty of that there and thats not including the racist M<exicans like you who invade our sovereign borders.Even ask the racist/terrorist La Raza organization.(The race).You Mexicans are the biggest racist biggots of anybody and you think were supposed to be offended and butthurt because you call us racists especially when we dont even want you parasites here? F.U.!!
Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

#25460 Dec 24, 2012
Ask A Mojado wrote:
Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Peace to all of you mojados, mexicagados, and gringos.....
Dont forget the anchorbaby squirters!!!
Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

#25461 Dec 24, 2012

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25462 Dec 24, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell does white supremecy have to illegal immigration? Illegal immigration is a crime,not a race.All races are against the illegal invasion of America,not just white people even though white people have the biggest reasons to complain bacause white people created this country and made it prosper to begin with.You want racism? Go to Mexico,there's plenty of that there and thats not including the racist M<exicans like you who invade our sovereign borders.Even ask the racist/terrorist La Raza organization.(The race).You Mexicans are the biggest racist biggots of anybody and you think were supposed to be offended and butthurt because you call us racists especially when we dont even want you parasites here? F.U.!!
My People did not want you murderering sqautters so reap what you have sown. Parasites are you and yours claiming what was never yours. Eat dog crap like you deserve. And Enjoy your idiocy and tremendous racism. You are so blinded with your anger, you know not who it is you even post. One blinded racist FreaK!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25463 Dec 24, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell does white supremecy have to illegal immigration? Illegal immigration is a crime,not a race.All races are against the illegal invasion of America,not just white people even though white people have the biggest reasons to complain bacause white people created this country and made it prosper to begin with.You want racism? Go to Mexico,there's plenty of that there and thats not including the racist M<exicans like you who invade our sovereign borders.Even ask the racist/terrorist La Raza organization.(The race).You Mexicans are the biggest racist biggots of anybody and you think were supposed to be offended and butthurt because you call us racists especially when we dont even want you parasites here? F.U.!!
Now that you have raped all and more, you complain to not be the top dog. ALL that have sense and oppose your supremacy are not Mexicans, but you actually think SO. Delusional and a Gun owner. Red hair as well?
Another entiled anglo goes off the chart. Do us all a favor and take out just yourself.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25464 Dec 24, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell does white supremecy have to illegal immigration? F.U.!!
According to your own History, quite a bit. According to my own History, quite a lot. Several hundreds of races of Indians to be exact. Exterminated for their land and thier gold. In what you call a "Ciilization". You must be quite the HItler groupie as well? If you illegals from Europe had not of genocided the indigenous and F'd them for your gain, one must wonder what state of affairs America would be in. INdeed With comon sense and Fairness, as would of been the case, we can only wonder how much the great CHiefs would of added. But yours killed them all.
Supremacists as you don't value Life, just the value of the USD! In any era. Without the so called glorious civiliation yours have so created according to you, a CIvilization that eats its own now. Thanks to you and your greedy, genociding Ancestors. Racism is all you got to be on top of the heap. Now that that is being exposed, you all whine at what you have sown. You have F'd me and mine long enough. Enjoy the rewards from this.
From the begginnig of the last century or 500 years ago, your lies have not changed. You have taken the lives and blood from the NA's long enough! Jehovah is a Just God. You shall reap accordingly.

You can call me a Mexican as long as the day is, just like DI caling me black. You are both so Supremely Ignorant. It changes not my Heritage. And it will not quiet me.
I will continue to expose your killings, lies and cover ups for the death of these indigenus.
Catholics are mostly whites. Catholics have done the most in the line of genocides. One can google Rwanda, Mexico, Canada, just about any Nation, other than the Vatican, has experienced your "civilization" and the subsequent cover up stories.

History shows you to be a monster. A liar and a thief. Keep pounding on that chest though. Maybe your god in a box will vaporize.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25465 Dec 24, 2012
typos due to topix keyboard....at least I am aware of them. Not due to me...so blah,blah.....
Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

#25466 Dec 24, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
My People did not want you murderering sqautters so reap what you have sown. Parasites are you and yours claiming what was never yours. Eat dog crap like you deserve. And Enjoy your idiocy and tremendous racism. You are so blinded with your anger, you know not who it is you even post. One blinded racist FreaK!
Murdering squatters? Like your own Mexican drug cartels cutting off the heads of innocent people and putting their bodies in acid? And thats going on today in Mexico.Animals dont even do that barbaric crap. You ungrateful Mexican savages dont want us "squatters" neither do we want your millions of illegal "squatters"called illegal aliens that are here freeloading off us and victimizing us and our sovereign nation today as we speak.You Taco heads dont want us,just our billions in tax dollars per year though,right? You dont want us and we dont want you.So why the hell are you racist/terrorist freeloaders here in America then? You better hope we dont remove you all by force.You Mexicans are the only racists,not us.Again,If you think we are going to let you ugly,dirty ass Mexicans destroy our country and not say nothing about it.You got another thing coming.If you monsters from Mexico dont care if you are racist,we sure as hell shouldnt.Your in our country,not us your sh!thole called Mexico,so get the fu*k out dirty bastard.LOL!!
Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

#25467 Dec 24, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
typos due to topix keyboard....at least I am aware of them. Not due to me...so blah,blah.....
Now if that isnt like a typical Mexican to blame something or someone else for his/her own failures.Now your going to blame TOPIX? LOL!! I'm suprised your not blaming the white man.At least your improving .....some.
Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

#25468 Dec 24, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your own History, quite a bit. According to my own History, quite a lot. Several hundreds of races of Indians to be exact. Exterminated for their land and thier gold. In what you call a "Ciilization". You must be quite the HItler groupie as well? If you illegals from Europe had not of genocided the indigenous and F'd them for your gain, one must wonder what state of affairs America would be in. INdeed With comon sense and Fairness, as would of been the case, we can only wonder how much the great CHiefs would of added. But yours killed them all.
Supremacists as you don't value Life, just the value of the USD! In any era. Without the so called glorious civiliation yours have so created according to you, a CIvilization that eats its own now. Thanks to you and your greedy, genociding Ancestors. Racism is all you got to be on top of the heap. Now that that is being exposed, you all whine at what you have sown. You have F'd me and mine long enough. Enjoy the rewards from this.
From the begginnig of the last century or 500 years ago, your lies have not changed. You have taken the lives and blood from the NA's long enough! Jehovah is a Just God. You shall reap accordingly.
You can call me a Mexican as long as the day is, just like DI caling me black. You are both so Supremely Ignorant. It changes not my Heritage. And it will not quiet me.
I will continue to expose your killings, lies and cover ups for the death of these indigenus.
Catholics are mostly whites. Catholics have done the most in the line of genocides. One can google Rwanda, Mexico, Canada, just about any Nation, other than the Vatican, has experienced your "civilization" and the subsequent cover up stories.
History shows you to be a monster. A liar and a thief. Keep pounding on that chest though. Maybe your god in a box will vaporize.
As I said before,why are you going to hide behind the indians.They hate you illegal MExican invaders just like the whites,blacks,Asians and Arabs. Do you know how many Indians were slaughtered in the hands of you MExican savages? Thousands.And for nothing!! Its so funny how you Mexicans have to live in the distant past.Just look at modern day Mexihell.Your own people are slaughtering thousands of your own.RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK!! Not no 200 years ago.That also proves that racism is the least of your Mexicans problems.
Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

#25469 Dec 24, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Us Americans dont want you illegal murdering squatters here right now!! You know,ILLEGAL ALIENS??? So take your ass back to Mexico before we do it for you.This is our country,not yours.The border states were purchased from your sh!thole country.You think your intitled to the money and the territory as only a Mexican would? Tough sh!t. The border states never belonged to Mexihell,whats your excuse for you Mexican terrorists to invade those states too? Too dumb and lazy to fix Mexico so you have to steal from us?
Ask A Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#25470 Dec 24, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Dont forget the anchorbaby squirters!!!
Oh yeah..... Merry Xmas pelones babosos... and the dumb azz raza too.....
Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

#25471 Dec 24, 2012
Ask a Mexican what,How to fu#k up a wet dream?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 5 hr A lib that ends i... 10,005
News New Mexico's population growth slows to crawl Nov 20 faceit 1
News New Mexico lawmakers urged to raise renewable e... Nov 13 Solarman 1
New Mexico ...... Loosers . Nov 11 hep 3
News E. Shirley Baca takes position with New Mexico ... (Jul '09) Oct '17 me from new mexico 3
News Big names throw cash at NM gubernatorial election Oct '17 Observation 1
News Former deputy receives probation (Jul '08) Oct '17 Meow 36
More from around the web