Ask A Mexican

Ask A Mexican

There are 22701 comments on the Inland Empire Weekly story from Nov 24, 2010, titled Ask A Mexican. In it, Inland Empire Weekly reports that:

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Empire Weekly.

Since: Feb 09

Bowling Green, KY

#25418 Dec 22, 2012
Hector D wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with buying a gun? Nothing. It's the loonies out there killing who are the problem. Gun control only will make it near impossible for us normals to own guns legaly. It's easy to find guns ilegaly on the bad side of town. If the day ever does happen then I will be a felon as I will never give up my 2nd ammendment rights. What's next, some psycho kills dozens with his car. Are you going to advocate cars being ilegal? Or better monitering of loonies. Get yourself a Glock.
Hec, I bought a Taurus Judge and keep it loaded with the AP rounds made for it. Maximum effective range is about 10 yards...by 3 feet. It's a 5-shot .410 shotgun with a 3" barrel.

“American, Proud, tried & true”

Since: Aug 12

2nd star on the right...

#25419 Dec 22, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Hec, I bought a Taurus Judge and keep it loaded with the AP rounds made for it. Maximum effective range is about 10 yards...by 3 feet. It's a 5-shot .410 shotgun with a 3" barrel.
Be carefull, last time I checked AP's are ilegal. Also known as cop killers. Easy to make if you have a lathe. Titanium is best in my preference. Tungstun is too heavy and teflon is a myth. That judge say's it all man. It'll take care of business most definetly.
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#25420 Dec 22, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
And you, who can't even use proper spelling or grammar, are now an "expert" on what entails education? Pffffffffffft. My dear, if the Florida Center for Investigative Reporting is a "fake link" then you honestly do not know what a citation is; it's evidence to back up a statement/position. You've never been able to actually justify yours other than through typical 'Murica style nativist racist ranting. The 100 that you can easily post? Suuuure. I bet all you do is drool over the crap on Fox News or David Duke's feed.
IE, Latin referring to all Latin Americans; you've been quick to bash 'em too just for the sake of your lil' internet rant. You obviously do not understand the concept of circular migration, economic necessity driving migration, and obviously ignore facts that it's not Mexicans who are destroying the US economy....rather, it's nasty corporates like David Koch and Donald Trump who so vehemently deny having to share privileges with the rest of the populace. But what ho! Mention ONE word about social programmes and nasty hambeasts like yourself go batshit insane over "hurr durr COMMUNISM!"
Grow up and actually try and pay attention in high school before you attempt to use the internet, little boy.
When all else fails,bring up spelling and grammar.I just dont rely on spell check like you do.You rely on that like Obama does his telepromptor.
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#25421 Dec 22, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOOOL. Even Jenny says that it's not the reason she's moving. I just loooove how you can't get your facts straight amongst yourselves....
Well not too long ago,you dumb ases said I WAS Jenny.LMAO!! Now who cant get their facts strait? Kinda like you blood thirsty savages in Mexico blaming Americans for YOUR drug violence.I dont see Americans down there blasting Mexicans,its Mexicans blasting Mexicans.And you all say white people are going extinct? LOL!!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#25422 Dec 22, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>What does "someone that would buy a gun" look like? Do they all look the same? Just try asking an illegal alien for their papers and see what kind of reaction you will get.Did the guy buying the gun scream racism when they asked him for his papers? DID THEY ASK HIM FOR HIS PAPERS BECAUSE HE'S WHITE?
Why does this make someone upset? I have never seen anyone purchase a gun before. What is he going to do with it? I am sorry but it bothered me. I don't want to die. I don't think any of us are prejudice. Why are you?

Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#25423 Dec 22, 2012
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does this make someone upset? I have never seen anyone purchase a gun before. What is he going to do with it? I am sorry but it bothered me. I don't want to die. I don't think any of us are prejudice. Why are you?
Just like the rest of Americans and the Mexicans in Mexico,we are prejudice against illegal alien,invading law breakers.Mexicans just hate everyone who isnt Mexican.Racist/biggot freeloaders is all they are.
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#25424 Dec 22, 2012
http://www.usillegalaliens.com/the_dark_side_...

This is what I am prejudice against.Who wouldnt be? At least us Americans have a reason to be pissed.Mexicans sure dont but they are haters anyway.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#25425 Dec 22, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>No,we just dont like brown trash terrorists like you and DDD who invade our country by the millions,waving your ugly ass Mexican flags in our streets,destroying our sovereign nation like you did Mexihell and try to steal a better life from us hard working,tax paying white Americans because your racist,corrupt Mexican culture of crime,victimization and intitlement is too lazy and uneducated to fix Mexihell.We arent racist,only you Mexicans are.A white Marine who proudly served his country cant even go into Mexico without getting kidnapped and held for ransome by your racist,corrupt Mexican government."La Raza" aka The race is a racist/terrorist organization who you more than likely belong to.You Mexicans are the last to talk about racism.We have a reason to hate you terrorist Mexicans.White people arent the only race who dislikes you terrorist invaders.Blacks do,Asians,Arabs etc.What does that tell you?
You fnkg supremacists can't differentiate your own genocides. Calling me Mexican does not justify your ignorance or the fact every day you enjoy the benefits taken from the indigenous.You are a funkg moron to post me like this. You are probably DI.
You can hide and lie all you wish, your day arrives. Your History of genocides and lies is coming to an end. Pound on your chests on your own island. You brag of victories that were nothing less than complete massacres of innocents. You make a mockery of the word "Christianity", and a mockery of the Cross you claim this COuntry was founded under. GOd is not a man that he can lie. Before God you will stand. Your LIes won't help you anymore.
Yunke-lo Bilogona Fake.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25426 Dec 22, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
http://www.usillegalaliens.com /the_dark_side_of_illegal_immi gration.html
This is what I am prejudice against.Who wouldnt be? At least us Americans have a reason to be pissed.Mexicans sure dont but they are haters anyway.
So tell me glorious white ass, in your version of history, the Original American Indians did not exist at all now?
You fnkg Imperialist Clown ass. I doubt you are even white. You are a POS Oinker though.

Bowling Green, KY

#25427 Dec 22, 2012
Hector D wrote:
<quoted text>
Be carefull, last time I checked AP's are ilegal. Also known as cop killers. Easy to make if you have a lathe. Titanium is best in my preference. Tungstun is too heavy and teflon is a myth. That judge say's it all man. It'll take care of business most definetly.
Nah, these are factory loads- made specifically for the revolvers- 3 copper discs, then a pellet, then 3... you get the idea. My point is that it's purely a defensive weapon. Packs easy, too. Polymer framed, 5-shot cylinder. I have a Colt 1911, but it's a 100th anniversary and I plan to NEVER load it. I have a sweet little 3" J-framed S&W,.357 stainless, 5-shot cylinder. I keep it loaded with my personal AP handloads, low penetration but h-i-g-h on the expansion ability. they're loaded in .38 cases- 357's out of a snubby are hard on the ears.
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#25429 Dec 22, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You fnkg supremacists can't differentiate your own genocides. Calling me Mexican does not justify your ignorance or the fact every day you enjoy the benefits taken from the indigenous.You are a funkg moron to post me like this. You are probably DI.
You can hide and lie all you wish, your day arrives. Your History of genocides and lies is coming to an end. Pound on your chests on your own island. You brag of victories that were nothing less than complete massacres of innocents. You make a mockery of the word "Christianity", and a mockery of the Cross you claim this COuntry was founded under. GOd is not a man that he can lie. Before God you will stand. Your LIes won't help you anymore.
Yunke-lo Bilogona Fake.
White Americans stop genocides,not create them like you Mexican pinataheads do.That is the only job Mexicans do that Americans wont.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25431 Dec 22, 2012
Quote: Catholicism - A Hate ... Blessed are you when they insult you and ...

Hidden from History: The Canadian Holocaust - Chronology of Events

canadiangenocide.nativeweb.org/intro2.html

Evidence is submitted by dozens of aboriginal witnesses to crimes against humanity. The Tribunal concludes that the government of Canada and the Catholic,...

VATICAN CRIMES WORLDWIDE

www.vaticancrimes.us

... this time in Canada ... Appendices: Report of the Commission of Investigation into the Catholic Archdiocese of Dublin; Vatican Crimes in Ireland -NEW!
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

#25432 Dec 23, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, these are factory loads- made specifically for the revolvers- 3 copper discs, then a pellet, then 3... you get the idea. My point is that it's purely a defensive weapon. Packs easy, too. Polymer framed, 5-shot cylinder. I have a Colt 1911, but it's a 100th anniversary and I plan to NEVER load it. I have a sweet little 3" J-framed S&W,.357 stainless, 5-shot cylinder. I keep it loaded with my personal AP handloads, low penetration but h-i-g-h on the expansion ability. they're loaded in .38 cases- 357's out of a snubby are hard on the ears.
Come on, you have to at least put a few rounds through that Colt 1911! Aren't you curious as to how it shoots? I have a Colt Gold Cup I bought new about 25 years ago and I've only put maybe 100 rounds through it. I recently purchased a shoulder rig for it with two magazine pouches and I ordered two stainless magazines from Wilson Combat. With all the shit you hear going down now, I've decided to make it my "American Express" gun and not leave home without it. I also own a Ruger Super Black Hawk in .44 Mag with a 10 1/2" barrel. I used to reload my own ammo and I was pushing those 430 grain puppies out at 1400 feet per second. It would literally vaporize a gallon milk bottle filled with water at 100 yds. I love shooting powerful hand guns. If you could put a pistol grip on a Howitzer I would pull the trigger in a New York heartbeat! The .44 is a bit much to carry and besides, I wouldn't want to have to take the pumpkin off the bad guys shoulders and then worry about the round going into the next county!! I also own a .270 Belgium made sporting rifle with a Mauser 98 action and recently fitted it with a 4-16 x 50MM scope. The last rifle I bought is a SKS in 7.62 x 39 with a bayonet in case I want to get up close and personal. I feel sorry for Bubba Leroy Mustafa if he crosses over my threshold uninvited.

Bowling Green, KY

#25433 Dec 23, 2012
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, you have to at least put a few rounds through that Colt 1911! Aren't you curious as to how it shoots? I have a Colt Gold Cup I bought new about 25 years ago and I've only put maybe 100 rounds through it. I recently purchased a shoulder rig for it with two magazine pouches and I ordered two stainless magazines from Wilson Combat. With all the shit you hear going down now, I've decided to make it my "American Express" gun and not leave home without it. I also own a Ruger Super Black Hawk in .44 Mag with a 10 1/2" barrel. I used to reload my own ammo and I was pushing those 430 grain puppies out at 1400 feet per second. It would literally vaporize a gallon milk bottle filled with water at 100 yds. I love shooting powerful hand guns. If you could put a pistol grip on a Howitzer I would pull the trigger in a New York heartbeat! The .44 is a bit much to carry and besides, I wouldn't want to have to take the pumpkin off the bad guys shoulders and then worry about the round going into the next county!! I also own a .270 Belgium made sporting rifle with a Mauser 98 action and recently fitted it with a 4-16 x 50MM scope. The last rifle I bought is a SKS in 7.62 x 39 with a bayonet in case I want to get up close and personal. I feel sorry for Bubba Leroy Mustafa if he crosses over my threshold uninvited.
Good stuff. I hope you have lots of time to go shoot. I've moved to civiization and don't get to shoot as much as I used to. I'll give you my recipe for my old 6" .357: 156gr SWC w/ gas check in front of 21.0 gr of H110. The fireball it puts out lights up the world and if you use hard lead, will bust reenforced concrete.
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

#25434 Dec 23, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Good stuff. I hope you have lots of time to go shoot. I've moved to civiization and don't get to shoot as much as I used to. I'll give you my recipe for my old 6" .357: 156gr SWC w/ gas check in front of 21.0 gr of H110. The fireball it puts out lights up the world and if you use hard lead, will bust reenforced concrete.
Don't shoot as much as I used to when I reloaded my own. Ammo has gotten so expensive and I hate to see dollar bills fly out of the barell each time I let the hammer down. I used to buy SWC from a local gun store before they went out of business. They used to be fun and cheap ammo to shoot. Problem was they had a lot of tumblers that would tear the paper rather than punch a hole through it. I also had a problem with jams because they weren't strong enough to push the slide back far enough to feed another round. I just bought a 20 round box of jacketed hollow points for the .45 and they were over a dollar a round. I forget exactly how much, maybe $23.00 with tax from Walmart. The first piece I bought when I got my license was a .38 S&W K frame with a 2" barell. It was OK but I didn't really like it and sold it after having it for about a year. I sold a 1974 Buick Regal I bought new around 1981 for $400.00 and bought the Colt. That same gun probably goes for close to a thousand today. Jenny told me in an email she owns a Glock 40 if I remember correctly. Wouldn't want to get on her bad side, that's for sure! LOL
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#25437 Dec 23, 2012
http://www.americanpatrol.com/CRIME/RESENDEZ/...

America and Mexico is full of animals like this who arent white.
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#25438 Dec 23, 2012
http://www.americanpatrol.com/CRIME/RESENDEZ/...

America and Mexico is full of animals like these who are non white.The U.S. doesnt have more serial killers than Mexico,Americas are just more well known and publisized more because of their crimes and who the victima are.Hundreds of Mexican serial killers are unnacounted for.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#25439 Dec 23, 2012
Exodus 20:24
You shall make an altar of earth unto me, and
you shall offer upon it your holocausts, and
peace offerings, your sheep and oxen, in every place where the memory of my name shall be:
I will come to thee, and will bless thee.
munum

Pittsburgh, PA

#25446 Dec 24, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
Squatter Rights ok?
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#25451 Dec 24, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
http://www.usillegalaliens.com /the_dark_side_of_illegal_immi gration.html
This is what I am prejudice against. Who wouldnt be? At least us Americans have a reason to be pissed. Mexicans sure don't but they are haters anyway.
Why would Mexicans come here if they hate white people?
I hate people that are mean. If you know these people are
illegal than why don't you turn them in. I cannot understand
this mentality of hurting or killing someone because they bother you. God is your enemy if this is your world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats defend Hillary Clinton's use of priva... Aug 24 kuda 12
News Former deputy receives probation (Jul '08) Aug 24 Goerge 21
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Aug 22 Goggle this 8,703
International production means oil prices likel... Aug 16 John Ford 1
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Aug 15 Sam A 6,450
News Susana Martinez, New Mexico governor, bashes EP... Aug 10 Could 1
News New Mexico VA clinic among nationa s worst for ... Aug 7 juanita 9
More from around the web