Ask A Mexican

Nov 24, 2010 Full story: Inland Empire Weekly 22,702

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Full Story
jennifer

Los Osos, CA

#25374 Dec 20, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>We don't really give a rat's patootie about hiring hispanics. If I hire a company (for instance) and hispanics show up, they leave. I make it clear beforehand- no surprises to me or from me. Keeps me from re-reroofing or repairing leaks or...
yes it's true, if you hire one, chances are you would have to pay more to fix the mess they created, since they haven't intellegence, cause they never get through a second grade education. at my company they don't hire them either.have a nice day Justagi!
jennifer

Los Osos, CA

#25375 Dec 20, 2012
justagi wrote:
PS- don't worry, if Mayans were good at predicting the future, there would still be Mayans.
justagi, have you made more of your awesome furniture lately?i miss you sharing.
Desert Dust Devil

Albuquerque, NM

#25376 Dec 20, 2012
jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>hi Bomb Mexico, sorry you are leaving, I can't afford to, but would love to.I hear Wyoming is a great place, with lots of jobs I am glad you found a great job, but will you keep in touch? this Advocate is some moron, always spewing ignorance on here, he/she can never really answer a question, or add to it only continue the same foolish ranting of the ignorant, uneducated person they are.
You cant leave fat stuff because your parole officer won't allow it. Meth, prostitution, child molesting, says it all. Plus your trailer has flat tires.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#25377 Dec 20, 2012
Mohamo wrote:
What the hell is wrong with these people calling themselves american. Why do you hate mexicans.i think you dont hate only mexicans but all latinos.
1.you americans ,who told you USA is your country because all people in USA are immigrants from other parts of the world.
2.North america belongs to Indians who you took their land by force.
3.most of the whites in america are either europians or jewish.
4.the word USA means United States of america so it doesnt only belong to whites only but to all people and please stop your racism towards latino and blacks
Well on this thread there are white supremacists that hate ALL other races.

Since: Feb 09

Bowling Green, KY

#25378 Dec 20, 2012
jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>justagi, have you made more of your awesome furniture lately?i miss you sharing.
Absolutely, mostly rustic pieces that I haven't loaded up to post- but if you were registered, I could give you the website that my studio would be included in. PM, of course.

Bowling Green, KY

#25379 Dec 20, 2012
Desert Dust Devil wrote:
<quoted text>
You cant leave fat stuff because your parole officer won't allow it. Meth, prostitution, child molesting, says it all. Plus your trailer has flat tires.
You just described your bachelor pad, but I'll bet you left out the description of the only woman who never ran away from you- Polyester Paula.
jennifer

Los Osos, CA

#25380 Dec 20, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely, mostly rustic pieces that I haven't loaded up to post- but if you were registered, I could give you the website that my studio would be included in. PM, of course.
I will when I get off work, and to my computer at home, I love your furniture.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#25381 Dec 20, 2012
I don't insult anyone. There are people enslaved
at Carc. Why? They even have a picture of a small
hispanic boy on their website. They make me ill.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#25382 Dec 20, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Mexicans know where the bathroom is.They just use it for all the wrong reasons.To slam heroine,snort coke and to get their girlfriends pregnant.They just take a dump or piss outside.Wherever they may be.It could be in the middle of Grand Central Station or Central Park for all they care.
Okay Mr. Bomb Mexico. Give me reasons for heroine and coke and getting their girlfriends pregnant. Or are you lieing?
Are you hispanic by chance? Where do they get the money for drugs?
What a waste of money. I hate doctors. They are a lie.
Ask A Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#25383 Dec 20, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely, mostly rustic pieces that I haven't loaded up to post- but if you were registered, I could give you the website that my studio would be included in. PM, of course.
I'm also looking for quality furnishings, all of the mercado mexicada I bought as furniture is falling apart, I should have left it behind at the tijuana cardboard condo...

Bowling Green, KY

#25384 Dec 20, 2012
Ask A Mojado wrote:
<quoted text> I'm also looking for quality furnishings, all of the mercado mexicada I bought as furniture is falling apart, I should have left it behind at the tijuana cardboard condo...
Good luck- Ca doesn't have the rustic period pieces available. Years ago while I was in Oklahoma, I stopped in at a low-quality antique shop. the guy told me that at least twice a year a dealer would come all the way from Ca and clean him out- buy everything. Your best bet would be week-day estate auctions in decent neighborhoods.
Another option (one that sounds more do-able for you) would be to google "rustic furniture' and follow the links resulting. I hope this helps.
Ask A Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#25385 Dec 20, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck- Ca doesn't have the rustic period pieces available. Years ago while I was in Oklahoma, I stopped in at a low-quality antique shop. the guy told me that at least twice a year a dealer would come all the way from Ca and clean him out- buy everything. Your best bet would be week-day estate auctions in decent neighborhoods.
Another option (one that sounds more do-able for you) would be to google "rustic furniture' and follow the links resulting. I hope this helps.
thanks....
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#25386 Dec 20, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Sure do, jackass- my money, my choice. Likely they're supporting 8-10 illegals, per the common case. So happy your monitor is so bright and glaring- if mexicans are so great, why isn't mexico?
Admitting to prejudice already? Y'know, there's such as misplaced pride, sweet cheeks.
I think Mexico is a lovely place. Doesn't mean it doesn't have it's problems. Same with many other more dangerous areas; Somalia is classified as a failed state, but that doesn't mean that people there cannot find beauty. It's one thing to know that a country has problems. It's a whole 'nother thing to say that the cause of an countries issues lie solely on a group of people-- it's a pity you buy FAUX News bullcrap and Repub shill 'cause you feel better scapegoating others for your problems. People like you did it with the Cubans, the blacks, the Jews, the Catholics, the Irish, the Chinese, the Soviets...but very few outside your little circle of conspiracists buys that.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#25387 Dec 20, 2012
jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>hi Bomb Mexico, sorry you are leaving, I can't afford to, but would love to.I hear Wyoming is a great place, with lots of jobs I am glad you found a great job, but will you keep in touch? this Advocate is some moron, always spewing ignorance on here, he/she can never really answer a question, or add to it only continue the same foolish ranting of the ignorant, uneducated person they are.
D'awwww. It's so adorable what you think being uneducated entails. It's a wonder you actually "have a job."
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#25388 Dec 20, 2012
Ask A Mojado wrote:
<quoted text> I'm also looking for quality furnishings, all of the mercado mexicada I bought as furniture is falling apart, I should have left it behind at the tijuana cardboard condo...
You should go to Juarez to buy your furniture. It is cheaper.
I used to buy my doll furniture at the Mercado. I don't know
if they will let you pass it. They might think you are smuggling
drugs. How come 29 palms?
Ask A Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#25389 Dec 20, 2012
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
You should go to Juarez to buy your furniture. It is cheaper.
I used to buy my doll furniture at the Mercado. I don't know
if they will let you pass it. They might think you are smuggling
drugs. How come 29 palms?
It's a Marine Base.... Marines keep the mojados in check......
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#25390 Dec 20, 2012
I remember crossing the US bridge at night
and there would be kids sleeping on the building
for heat. No bed, no blanket or pillow, no jacket.
I am sure the grown ups knew they were there.
It is more fun to wear uniforms and guns and pretend they are worthy of what?
Obama said once "Let the hungry feed themselves."
Badtothebone

Deer Park, NY

#25391 Dec 21, 2012
Desert Dust Devil wrote:
<quoted text>

Has anyone told you today that you're a piece of shit? If not, let me be the first. Tomorrow someone else will get their chance. It's amazing how jealous you are of Jenny. GOD put in his best effort creating Jenny and decided he would never create something so perfect again. You unfortunately are stuck being the pig that you are and will have to live with that for the rest of your miserable life. One single strand of her blonde hair is more perfect than you will ever be. I know it must be hard for you to accept being a loser but it's something you are going to have to deal with.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#25392 Dec 21, 2012
Hey Every ONe,
Happy End of the World Day!
Desert Dust Devil

Albuquerque, NM

#25393 Dec 21, 2012
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone told you today that you're a piece of shit? If not, let me be the first. Tomorrow someone else will get their chance. It's amazing how jealous you are of Jenny. GOD put in his best effort creating Jenny and decided he would never create something so perfect again. You unfortunately are stuck being the pig that you are and will have to live with that for the rest of your miserable life. One single strand of her blonde hair is more perfect than you will ever be. I know it must be hard for you to accept being a loser but it's something you are going to have to deal with.
If you and hog face have each others email, how come you only comunicate here? You are married with children, yet you carry on like you have not chatted, but here only. I still stand by the fact that you are in fact the hog face jenny and also are bomb mexico as well. All of your 3 personalitys (that spell exactly the same and have the same emotional disability's) always show up at the same time. You really are a joke jenny, fun huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Fed's next land fight: New Mexico ranchers ... (May '14) 1 hr On what 24
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Thu Fantasy football 8,584
NM Airlines grounds planes Dec 17 Not Good for New ... 1
Lea County number 1 in New Mexico for smoking (Dec '09) Dec 17 Demerii 26
New Mexico Airlines cancels all flights until f... Dec 16 ha 13
PNM defends 10.8% rate hike (Apr '11) Dec 14 Ralph 117
Mishaps at nuke repository lead to $54M in fines Dec 6 SpaceBlues 1
More from around the web