Ask A Mexican

Ask A Mexican

There are 22701 comments on the Inland Empire Weekly story from Nov 24, 2010, titled Ask A Mexican. In it, Inland Empire Weekly reports that:

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Empire Weekly.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#25356 Dec 19, 2012
In Philly it was most interesting. Mostly Asians. lots of ZOmbie looking whites- Never seen whiter. Like they never ever saw the SUn.
Sure glad my skin doesn't reflect light like a glow in the dark doll. LOL
No race is SUperior. Alays good and bad in all races.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#25357 Dec 19, 2012
Always*

The problem seems to be that whites, much like the Germans during the reign of Hitler, just set by and allowed the Indigenous to be removed for them.
For the land and gold the whites wanted so badly. It was not until the Civil War however, that whites realized how to moblize their army and saughtered the remaining Indians. Marched them non stop without food and water. Destroyed their livestock, water, food supplies. Hardly a War.
TOday whites pound on their chest and brag of such glories. And will get infuriated at my posting the reality of these so called Indian Wars. Indian slaughters. They even padi $50 a scalp..women,child, infant, male. More than a years income at that time. SUre glad that those crimes against humanity are not on my Peoples souls.
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#25358 Dec 19, 2012
jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>we can get our facts straight! they steal the jobs cause they will work for 5 dollars a hour! cause they live like roaches! 15 to a 1 bedroom apt, yes easy for them to afford to live on 5 bucks a hour!very primitive and unhealthy life style!wouldn't you say? essay? they lay on old gathered up mattresses they find in the trash, and put them side by side in the living room.I will never agree with you, cause you don't see any harm of the horrid way they live, and tyhe mannerless ways they bring with them.plus they can't drive worth a sh-t either. better without them here so I say all illegal low lifwes go back to your country and live the filthy life you live in your own country, quit sucking our country dry, with all the hand outs!
Very well said, Jenny! They also live off the least of their pay and send the rest over the border.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#25359 Dec 19, 2012
jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>we can get our facts straight! they steal the jobs cause they will work for 5 dollars a hour! cause they live like roaches! 15 to a 1 bedroom apt, yes easy for them to afford to live on 5 bucks a hour!very primitive and unhealthy life style!wouldn't you say? essay? they lay on old gathered up mattresses they find in the trash, and put them side by side in the living room.I will never agree with you, cause you don't see any harm of the horrid way they live, and tyhe mannerless ways they bring with them.plus they can't drive worth a sh-t either. better without them here so I say all illegal low lifwes go back to your country and live the filthy life you live in your own country, quit sucking our country dry, with all the hand outs!
Loool. It's economics in action, sweetpea. You're a little too dumb to understand that and how it affects Latin employment in the US, but don't worry, you'll get it soon enough.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/reed/reed93.html
http://fcir.org/2011/03/21/do-u-s-laws-encour...
http://usliberals.about.com/od/immigration/a/... (read all four parts of the article)
jennifer

Los Osos, CA

#25360 Dec 19, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Loool. It's economics in action, sweetpea. You're a little too dumb to understand that and how it affects Latin employment in the US, but don't worry, you'll get it soon enough.
http://usliberals.about.com/od/immigration/a/... (read all four parts of the article)
lol lol dumb idiot! get your head out of your rear end.you rummy dummy!
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#25361 Dec 19, 2012
jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>lol lol dumb idiot! get your head out of your rear end.you rummy dummy!
"Rummy dummy?" Oooh, what a zinger. Do you get your insults from kindergarteners? Wait, scratch that, I've seen my baby son belt out better ones, and he can't even talk yet!

Since: Feb 09

Lexington, KY

#25362 Dec 19, 2012
Desert Dust Devil wrote:
Here we go again, more white people killing children. When will God strike all you honkeys down? All you pathetic trash do is kill babys and women. Go back where the hell you came from and take that nazi DI and her lesbo lover jennifer the hog faced meth head.
Obviously, you never learned to count, that was ONE guy. You know, unlike the 20-30 per day killing and beheaded people in your beloved mexico, that country you are sooooo proud of but too scared to live in. Yeah, that mexico. coward.
Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

#25363 Dec 19, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Its actually you thats the stupid one.Thats why you always have to post these fake links that you always do bacause you are too dumb and uneducated to make the arguements for yourself and like all Mexicans,you need help with everything.The truth is,for all these fake links of yours that you post,there's about 100 to contridict them that I could easily post but I can make the arguement for myself and so can Jennifer.And why do you always use the words Latin or Hispanic,are you too embarrased and ashamed of the word Mexican? The same Mexicans that are destroying our econemy?If Mexicans are so "proud" to be Mexican,why are they all here?

Lexington, KY

#25364 Dec 19, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't really give a rat's patootie about hiring hispanics. If I hire a company (for instance) and hispanics show up, they leave. I make it clear beforehand- no surprises to me or from me. Keeps me from re-reroofing or repairing leaks or...
Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

#25365 Dec 19, 2012
jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>hey, where were you? yeah there is alot of wetbacks here,and I have seen there kids pee in the grocery store once when I was in santa maria.its sad, how they don't respect this country at all.yeah oceano is a super dump, can't stand it.I think I will go to Montana, I hear its too cold for them.lol.glad your back!
LMFAO!! I've been working but its funny you say your heading to Montana because its too cold for them.I'm heading up to Wyoming for that very same reason and because I have a great payin job waiting for me up there.Those dirty savages can have California.They've lready destroyed it like the cancer they are.They better not follow the white man up to Wyoming or Montana to leetch off us there too.They're both republican states.They would get shot one by one by one.Not like this pussy California liberal crap.
Bomb Mexico

Atascadero, CA

#25366 Dec 19, 2012
Forum wrote:
These kids are taught to go to the bathroom
outside. Why don't you tell him where the
bathroom is.
Mexicans know where the bathroom is.They just use it for all the wrong reasons.To slam heroine,snort coke and to get their girlfriends pregnant.They just take a dump or piss outside.Wherever they may be.It could be in the middle of Grand Central Station or Central Park for all they care.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#25367 Dec 19, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Its actually you thats the stupid one.Thats why you always have to post these fake links that you always do bacause you are too dumb and uneducated to make the arguements for yourself and like all Mexicans,you need help with everything.The truth is,for all these fake links of yours that you post,there's about 100 to contridict them that I could easily post but I can make the arguement for myself and so can Jennifer.And why do you always use the words Latin or Hispanic,are you too embarrased and ashamed of the word Mexican? The same Mexicans that are destroying our econemy?If Mexicans are so "proud" to be Mexican,why are they all here?
And you, who can't even use proper spelling or grammar, are now an "expert" on what entails education? Pffffffffffft. My dear, if the Florida Center for Investigative Reporting is a "fake link" then you honestly do not know what a citation is; it's evidence to back up a statement/position. You've never been able to actually justify yours other than through typical 'Murica style nativist racist ranting. The 100 that you can easily post? Suuuure. I bet all you do is drool over the crap on Fox News or David Duke's feed.

IE, Latin referring to all Latin Americans; you've been quick to bash 'em too just for the sake of your lil' internet rant. You obviously do not understand the concept of circular migration, economic necessity driving migration, and obviously ignore facts that it's not Mexicans who are destroying the US economy....rather, it's nasty corporates like David Koch and Donald Trump who so vehemently deny having to share privileges with the rest of the populace. But what ho! Mention ONE word about social programmes and nasty hambeasts like yourself go batshit insane over "hurr durr COMMUNISM!"

Grow up and actually try and pay attention in high school before you attempt to use the internet, little boy.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#25368 Dec 19, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>We don't really give a rat's patootie about hiring hispanics. If I hire a company (for instance) and hispanics show up, they leave. I make it clear beforehand- no surprises to me or from me. Keeps me from re-reroofing or repairing leaks or...
Boo hoo. So you turn 'em away just because they show up? Without even bothering to confirm if they are there illegally or not?

The intelligence of your pea brain shines through my monitor, Hillary!

Lexington, KY

#25369 Dec 19, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo hoo. So you turn 'em away just because they show up? Without even bothering to confirm if they are there illegally or not?
The intelligence of your pea brain shines through my monitor, Hillary!
Sure do, jackass- my money, my choice. Likely they're supporting 8-10 illegals, per the common case. So happy your monitor is so bright and glaring- if mexicans are so great, why isn't mexico?

Lexington, KY

#25370 Dec 19, 2012
PS- don't worry, if Mayans were good at predicting the future, there would still be Mayans.

Since: Oct 12

Sweden

#25371 Dec 20, 2012
What the hell is wrong with these people calling themselves american. Why do you hate mexicans.i think you dont hate only mexicans but all latinos.
1.you americans ,who told you USA is your country because all people in USA are immigrants from other parts of the world.
2.North america belongs to Indians who you took their land by force.
3.most of the whites in america are either europians or jewish.
4.the word USA means United States of america so it doesnt only belong to whites only but to all people and please stop your racism towards latino and blacks
FYI

Denver, CO

#25372 Dec 20, 2012
Look, if some Mexican Babe with alittle Chinese, Mongolian, Swedish,German,Bulgarian, and a touch of African American shows up at my door,well HELLO.HMMMMMMM GOOD. Regards
jennifer

Los Osos, CA

#25373 Dec 20, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO!! I've been working but its funny you say your heading to Montana because its too cold for them.I'm heading up to Wyoming for that very same reason and because I have a great payin job waiting for me up there.Those dirty savages can have California.They've lready destroyed it like the cancer they are.They better not follow the white man up to Wyoming or Montana to leetch off us there too.They're both republican states.They would get shot one by one by one.Not like this pussy California liberal crap.
hi Bomb Mexico, sorry you are leaving, I can't afford to, but would love to.I hear Wyoming is a great place, with lots of jobs I am glad you found a great job, but will you keep in touch? this Advocate is some moron, always spewing ignorance on here, he/she can never really answer a question, or add to it only continue the same foolish ranting of the ignorant, uneducated person they are.
jennifer

Los Osos, CA

#25374 Dec 20, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>We don't really give a rat's patootie about hiring hispanics. If I hire a company (for instance) and hispanics show up, they leave. I make it clear beforehand- no surprises to me or from me. Keeps me from re-reroofing or repairing leaks or...
yes it's true, if you hire one, chances are you would have to pay more to fix the mess they created, since they haven't intellegence, cause they never get through a second grade education. at my company they don't hire them either.have a nice day Justagi!
jennifer

Los Osos, CA

#25375 Dec 20, 2012
justagi wrote:
PS- don't worry, if Mayans were good at predicting the future, there would still be Mayans.
justagi, have you made more of your awesome furniture lately?i miss you sharing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Mar 22 OMG 8,890
News The Latest: New Mexico governor won't raise min... Mar 19 I am 5
News The Latest: Dems to New Mexico governor: Sign o... Mar 19 lambert 1
News Former deputy receives probation (Jul '08) Mar 18 Jeff 34
News Sharing economy' rises in hard times Mar 13 norideneeded 1
News Letter: Americans have a right to deny illegal ... Mar 5 Wildchild 1
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Feb '17 justice is just a... 7,120
More from around the web