Ask A Mexican

Nov 24, 2010 Full story: Inland Empire Weekly 22,702

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Full Story

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#25312 Dec 18, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Slaves didnt build America.White people immigrated from Europe and made this country prosper.There was nothing here before that.Slavery was only legal in the south and they played a very small part in buildng the intercontinental railroad.Only picked cotton so how is that "building America? White Europeans came here with nothing.Built bisinesses,inventions,best colleges and universities,faught and died for this country to build it.Yes,WE built it out of nothing.Mexicans sure as hell did nothing to help.You all just came here to steal what whites worked and faught hard for,the hard working people you "THINK" you are.Mexico has been a country much longer than the U.S. and still cant get your act together.If it werent for tax paying,hard working Americans providing you Mexicans with free handouts,you all would still be a third world country as the U.S. remains the worlds only superpower.We wont be for long though if we have to keep sending Mexico billions of dollars babysitting you people.
So your history parallels DI's in that INdians were not even Human.
Push all out of your Superior way, eh? You can't even spell you are such a stupid person. I am Not a Mexican you fnkg idiot. Be familiar with who you insult. You sound crazy. One comment you didn't like I made and you continue to assume like the stupid goon you are. You are why people don't like whites. The respect for "Whites" in the world of information will only decline. You and your supremacy while killing and using and subjugating other races. Then denying that. Scum Imperialist.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25313 Dec 18, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes you do.Every day.Cutting off heads and leaving them in front of elementary schools to try and intimmidate little school kids.Damn you Mexicans are dumb.You all cant wait to jump on something that happens on a rare occasion in the U.S. but ignore it when its an every day accurance in Mexico.Not too long agao there was an IHOP shooting in Nevada,committed be,you guessed it.A Mexican.I'll bet you didnt say shit them,did you?
4 school shooting This year alone is hardly a RARE occasion.
AMerica has problems and her kids are the ones suffering the most.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25314 Dec 18, 2012
shootings*
Gestopo Gus

Albuquerque, NM

#25315 Dec 18, 2012
One thing all you beener lovers have missed. The child killer is a mexican. Not a white man. Just look at his name and his dirty mex inbred look in his face. All you dirty wetbacks and drunken indians sure take way to many drugs. But that is the whites way of keeping you in your slated place, prison.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#25316 Dec 18, 2012
How come you think only the Indians drink?
Go to Stripes in the middle of the afternoon
and there is a line of white guys buying beer.
They are not working or maybe they don't need to work but isn't this their happiness.
Drinking beer and watching the game on TV.

You all are wasting your brains trying to destroy
our world. Go to college and get your degrees.
It is obvious how smart you are.

Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

#25317 Dec 18, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
http://www.firstpost.com/world /mexico-tops-worlds-most-dange rous-country-list-487711.html
And its official.MEXICO TOPS WORLDS MOST DANGEROUS COUNTRY IN THE WORLD LIST!!!
I can gaurentee they'll blame the good ole U.S. for that too,but complain when we put any blame on illegal aliens for Americas problems.
They HAVE blamed us. They say it's because of American drug use that their country is in such turmoil. If Americans stopped using drugs and decided to eat fruit and vegetables instead, they would then try to corner the market on that and we would then have the banana, strawberry cartels, etc, etc. Mexico is comprised of thieves and criminals and has been forever and they look for anything to make money illegally. I feel sorry for Jenny who has to deal with these roaches on a daily basis.
jennifer

Los Osos, CA

#25318 Dec 18, 2012
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
They HAVE blamed us. They say it's because of American drug use that their country is in such turmoil. If Americans stopped using drugs and decided to eat fruit and vegetables instead, they would then try to corner the market on that and we would then have the banana, strawberry cartels, etc, etc. Mexico is comprised of thieves and criminals and has been forever and they look for anything to make money illegally. I feel sorry for Jenny who has to deal with these roaches on a daily basis.
have to deal with it on a daily basis? L>M>F>A>O
jennifer

Los Osos, CA

#25319 Dec 18, 2012
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
deal with them on a daily basis? L>M>F>A>O what did you smoke?
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

#25320 Dec 18, 2012
jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>deal with them on a daily basis? L>M>F>A>O what did you smoke?
Jenny, you mentioned to me how they are ruining your town and how they stare at attractive women. You said you wanted to move out because of the way things are going.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#25321 Dec 18, 2012
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssst, You have crazy men who take peoples money with promises of bringing them across the border and then leave them in the desert to die.
Dear me, are you still butthurt over Romney losing? LOL
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#25322 Dec 18, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
http://www.firstpost.com/world /mexico-tops-worlds-most-dange rous-country-list-487711.html
And its official.MEXICO TOPS WORLDS MOST DANGEROUS COUNTRY IN THE WORLD LIST!!!
I can gaurentee they'll blame the good ole U.S. for that too,but complain when we put any blame on illegal aliens for Americas problems.
So...quoting from a blog that doesn't reference where it got its poll stats from? Hmmmm...

Let's see...how about this?

http://www.businessinsider.com/10-most-danger...
http://www.forbes.com/2009/03/04/most-dangero...
http://www.forbes.com/2009/03/04/most-dangero...

Just try and dispute the findings of the Global Peace Index~
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#25323 Dec 18, 2012
http://www.visionofhumanity.org/gpi-data/

Peace Index rankings 2012
Ask A Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#25324 Dec 18, 2012
Thay child killer was a spoiled brat pocho......
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

#25325 Dec 18, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear me, are you still butthurt over Romney losing? LOL
No, not at all. Why, do you think Obama getting in for another term is going to make a difference for Mexicans? Don't hold your breath. Blacks voted for him the first time thinking he was going to "pay their mortgage" for them and that never happened either.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#25326 Dec 18, 2012
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not at all. Why, do you think Obama getting in for another term is going to make a difference for Mexicans? Don't hold your breath. Blacks voted for him the first time thinking he was going to "pay their mortgage" for them and that never happened either.
Why, I do indeed think a degree of change of some sort is going to be seen within Obama's second term. It doesn't have to be a radical change, just a change nontheless.

BTW; Romney's dad was Mexican.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#25327 Dec 18, 2012
Most white people are mixed.
I think it is funny how they love Mexican food.
jennifer

Los Osos, CA

#25328 Dec 18, 2012
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
Jenny, you mentioned to me how they are ruining your town and how they stare at attractive women. You said you wanted to move out because of the way things are going.
as i said what did you smoke?this is not the reason i am moving, its cause there are no jobs.
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#25329 Dec 18, 2012
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you think I feel.I live in the same town she does.It sucks here.I live in Arroyo Grande too and graduated from Arroyo Grande High School and lived in San Luis Obispo County my whole life.Its bad here with the Mexicans.Real bad and their are other places in California thats even worse.Ask Jennifer about Oceano,Nipomo,paso Robles and Atascadero.All in S.L.O County.Thats not even to mention east L.A.Riverside,Stockton,salinas etc.They're all stinkin worthless animals.I just saw some Mexican kid just yesterday(old enough to know better)just whip out his weener and take a leak right in his front yard,right in front of everybody,like its no big deal to go to the bathroom right in public.They're disgusting,all of em.
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#25330 Dec 18, 2012
Forum wrote:
Who the hell says they love Mexican food? And who cares if they do? It seems to me that more Mexicans love American food than we do their fart making food.Most Mexican food places I know of are all boarded up and abandoned.Even if we did like their food,we sure dont like them.
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#25331 Dec 18, 2012
Forum wrote:
At least us white people are human,and not the color of the waiste we drop off in the old toilet like you third world Mexican toads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Fed's next land fight: New Mexico ranchers ... (May '14) 8 hr Ralph 36
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Dec 18 Fantasy football 8,584
NM Airlines grounds planes Dec 17 Not Good for New ... 1
Lea County number 1 in New Mexico for smoking (Dec '09) Dec 17 Demerii 26
New Mexico Airlines cancels all flights until f... Dec 16 ha 13
PNM defends 10.8% rate hike (Apr '11) Dec 14 Ralph 117
Mishaps at nuke repository lead to $54M in fines Dec 6 SpaceBlues 1
More from around the web