Ask A Mexican

Nov 24, 2010 Full story: Inland Empire Weekly 22,702

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Full Story

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#25245 Dec 15, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to stay in the present year. What have whites done, in your lifetime, that was horrific and racially oppressive?
Can't think of anything? I thought not.
You can't profit from the past forever.
Try to quite changing your diatribe. MY Lifetime or just last year now?
Did you miss some posts in your fury? What have minorities done, in your lifetime, that was horrific and racially oppressive?

What has happened to you is the question, that makes you deny and lie so? NA pull your hair? Black chick kick your butt?

Go ahead and answer this question.
What makes you think yourslef superior to all others? I have answered your stupid question and my answer could go on for days? Just because you can't comprehend your language does not mean I have to teach you. Read some History, current even, twit. ANd stop your pathological lies, get delivered I should say. Obviously a miracle is required.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25250 Dec 15, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't persecute the Savior's own race - I curse the imposter fake Jews who slander the name of the Savior.
Of which, you are likely one.
You have me as three races now in your weakness to defend your words. Calling me a race you despise in no way changes who I am or the validity of History. Nor does it change the validity of my posts. You think because I am not claiming to be white, that gives you some superiority over me. You are a sick Witch.

Judging like you do, it will be equally dispensed back at you, Now and during Judgement day. You will be judged as you judge others. Since God is not White, I think your defense will be falling on deaf ears........
I am only a grafted in Gentile. Something of which you have no understanding as you don't even get the basics of the Word of God, much less the thrust of the Gospel.
Thinking you are fine and will be saved due to your skin color is just where Satan wants you. Enjoy!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25251 Dec 15, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yahoo answers - seriously?
Those people are teenagers without a bedtime and who have no clue - much like you.
Try a legitamate, ADULT source.
Try comprehending the entire post, instead of picking what you think is not adult. Try the US Govt sites if you want. Or the other site(s) I posted... Only you don't want reality, it shakes up your SUperiority delusions.
Ignorant trailer court scum.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25252 Dec 15, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
That is, you said whites today are no better than whites who killed Indians. What is your example of whites crimes in the present time?
I also told you to stop blowing over the post that adresses this.
Vietnam is another example. Columbia, Guatemala, Panama...how many examples are enough? Keep your self buzy denying, I have better things to do.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25253 Dec 15, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm ... I said insults aside (guess you weren't listening).
I am saying that minorities have got whites on a leash, with Obama's help. Whites have no means of union, no solidarity.
WE cannot act together for a solution or for support because minorities will scream racism, even though it's racial survivalism.
If the white shooters had a group to turn to for support, for someone who is on their side,... would they have been a shooter, at all?
My epitome came in the 80's as to your races destiny if politics were not changed. But Hey, aren't we talking about "ancient" history?? Last year only now.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25254 Dec 15, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm ... I said insults aside (guess you weren't listening).
?
I guess you meant, only you could insult? You dish it, you better be ready to take it whiner.
It is not an insult for me to be called a Jew. Just ignorance on your part.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25256 Dec 15, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
That is, you said whites today are no better than whites who killed Indians. What is your example of whites crimes in the present time?
Is the Holocaust ancient history as well? And of no concern?It was the Vatican and Germany. Or are they not white on your list?

Apartheid anyone?
Amazing how your eyes are glued SHUT!

I am out of here.
cunune

Pittsburgh, PA

#25257 Dec 15, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
Getting lucky is what its all about.ok?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25260 Dec 15, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. None of that applies in 2012 USA. You just said you saw bad whites in your lifetime. Truth is, you saw what you wanted to see.
You can't play victim, without an oppressor, right?
This is your story indeed. Entitled mentality.
YOu have not adressed the post at all that I replied with.
Can't read or comprehend?
That is the lamest excuse ever for a mass killing! Another relative?

That is as lame as your explanation of your history, or should I say your Imperialism..?
Never any blame on the ones who created this? How long do you think that will hold up? You should have white guilt, and plenty of it.

Crumbling....
Juan Motize

Albuquerque, NM

#25261 Dec 15, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. None of that applies in 2012 USA. You just said you saw bad whites in your lifetime. Truth is, you saw what you wanted to see.
eeh man, uglys bichis like you fat white ones need to be smaked into yor place. On you nee's takins it deep.
KMaloney

Garland, TX

#25262 Dec 15, 2012
marge wrote:
its not about mexicans. Its about Illegal aliens who come to this country poor as hell for a better life which is fine as long as they don't scam me for $$ like having "babies for profit"..*welfare* and take our jobs and drive our roads and can't read our language and they vote!! Their is no incentive for "illegals" to become productive citizens when taxpayers give them all for nothing while citizens are out of work and losing our homes and many now homeless. What other country would allow me to go there and have babies, free housing, a job and vote?
First, get to know the laws of the country you live in. Someone who is illegal can not get welfare or food stamps...or even help from the Salvation Army, since they don't have a social security number or valid US ID...and they certainly can't vote, as our constitution even bars convicted felons who are US citizens from voting unless they have applied for restoration of their basic civil rights, let alone people who are not even legally here. Do some investigative reading before you post racist crap...i think you are mixing demographics here. Which demographic group overwhemingly by percentage of their group (how many out of 100 of thier racial group) applies for welfare and food stamps? White, Black or Latino? Next, do some research on what Mexico actually is as a country, along with their history...I'll give you a hint. The oldest college in North America is not in the US...it is in Mexico, where it was founded over 200 years before the US even became a country. Next, their culture prior to Columbus, although bloody by religious belief (and tell me the Crusades weren't bloody!)was actually more advanced than many in Europe at the time, with laws against drunkeness, adultry, etc. And make up your mind...either they are "hard working, taking any job they can to make it", or "lazy, just wanting benifits"...and once again, I think you are mixing races here. People from Mexico are VERY offended by the mere suggestion that they want ANYTHING they have not worked for. They equate that to 'prostitution'...the same thing in their culture, low class and despicable...even if they actually need help they won't take it, but instead rely on their own family and community, as well as the church. Don't get me wrong, I have voted Republican in almost every election in the last 35 years and am not a Democrat. I am also a white US Irish/American Veteran, 6 years US Navy, Operations/Intelligence Division and believe in a strong military, as well as most other thing the Republican party believes in...AS DO ALMOST ALL HISPANICS! Where the Republican party looses them, is the constant racist propoganda spouted by the Tea Party extreme right. Go back in time to the racist agenda against the blacks way back when, substitute "Latino" for black, and you have the Tea Party line against Hispanics...which are NOT all from Mexico. As a white American, do you feel offended by being called "lazy, good-for-nothing welfare and food stamp recipients"? You should, as the majority (by numbers) of welfare and food stamp recipients in the US ARE white. If the Republican party wants to gain the Hispanic vote (30% of eligable voters in Denver were Hispanic, for example) in order to actiually WIN something, you are going to have to stop the KKK tone of voice. After all, if yuou are itallian/American, one of the nick-names for you is WOP...which stands for "without papers", or ILLEGAL. My wife is from Mexico, and one of the smartest people I know, which is saying something. She speaks 5 languages and has a degree from a university that was founded in Mexico City on 21 September 1551 by a royal decree of Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor . I have a BSEE degree, and am considered on of the top 20 in my field in the US in my industry. Count the years there between 1551 and 1776. The rest of the world DOES have something to offer...unless you have never been out of your state!
KMaloney

Garland, TX

#25263 Dec 15, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you could answer a straight question, without tap dancing around it.
The question was;
If minorities had allowed whites to form a support group/unity to work out and voice their fears, would there have been any white shooters?
In that thought, it is minorioties fault for pushing displaced whites to the edge.
Equality is good for everyone - except whites.
Waht are your views on immigration and illewgals already here? And in your reply, remember you are speaking to a white veteran of the US Navy, Operations/Intelligence division who is married to a woman born in Mexico, and who is educated. Also, what are your views on Mexico it's self as a country...its history and culture, as well as its contributions to the world? Just want to know if you have any real knowledge, or are a modern day KKKer against all that is not 'white'.
KMaloney

Garland, TX

#25264 Dec 15, 2012
OMG...just saw all of the typos
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#25265 Dec 15, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your story indeed. Entitled mentality.
YOu have not adressed the post at all that I replied with.
Can't read or comprehend?
That is the lamest excuse ever for a mass killing! Another relative?
That is as lame as your explanation of your history, or should I say your Imperialism..?
Never any blame on the ones who created this? How long do you think that will hold up? You should have white guilt, and plenty of it.
Crumbling....
One of those "Mass killings" that are an everyday occurrance in Mexico? On one of those rare occasions that a white boy does this,you Mexicans are quick to jump on it.It takes alot more than that to take the heat off you Mexicans that have the second most violent country in the world,behind Afghanistan.There should be no white guilt.None whatsoever.For what? Creating the most prosperous country in the world for you Mexicans and everyone else around the world to exploit? If anybody should feel any guilt,its Mexicans.But then again,you have to have a consence first.
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#25266 Dec 15, 2012
KMaloney wrote:
<quoted text>
Waht are your views on immigration and illewgals already here? And in your reply, remember you are speaking to a white veteran of the US Navy, Operations/Intelligence division who is married to a woman born in Mexico, and who is educated. Also, what are your views on Mexico it's self as a country...its history and culture, as well as its contributions to the world? Just want to know if you have any real knowledge, or are a modern day KKKer against all that is not 'white'.
I'll tell you how I feel as a former Marine and proud U.S. law obiding citizen.After reading your post,Its hard to imagine you related to anything "intellegent".
What should happen to illegals already here? That alone leads me to think that your wife is here illegally.
Illegals already here should be deported at once,even jailed just like Mexico does,then,they should get at the back of the line and learn to do things the legal way or not come here at all.We are a nation of laws and has nothing to do with "racism or the KKK' so I dont know why you and the Mexicans bring the KKK into it.Illegal immigration is a crime and an act of terrorism and act of war.Its not a race.If anybody is racist its the Mexicans.Are they racist against anybody who isnt brown because they strictly enforce their immigration laws even more than we do?
And for Mexico's so called "contributions to the world".What may I ask have they ever,I MEAN EVER contributed to us or the world? They are just always on the take.Are they helping us in the war against terrorism right now,like numerous other country's are? Did they help us in WW2 to defeat the Nazi's? No,they supported the Nazi's,thinking they could take the U.S. if we were defeated.No,Mexicans are our enemy like no other.We have helped Mexico by far more than any other nation and they havent done a thing ever to help us.Deport all illegals here now and seal the border fence at once.
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#25267 Dec 15, 2012
KMaloney wrote:
OMG...just saw all of the typos
So much for the "intell". I know one thing.Mexicans are the biggest racists of anybody who isnt brown.I even have Mexican friends who even admit it.Especially their women.The pigs that they are.They can go back to Mexico if they dont like whites or blacks.We dont want the deadbeat freeloaders here anyway.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25268 Dec 15, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>One of those "Mass killings" that are an everyday occurrance in Mexico? On one of those rare occasions that a white boy does this,you Mexicans are quick to jump on it.It takes alot more than that to take the heat off you Mexicans that have the second most violent country in the world,behind Afghanistan.There should be no white guilt.None whatsoever.For what? Creating the most prosperous country in the world for you Mexicans and everyone else around the world to exploit? If anybody should feel any guilt,its Mexicans.But then again,you have to have a consence first.
I am not Mexican. And for this white supremacist who backs genocides there should be plenty of guilt. If you had a concious you might see this. No race should be genocided for whites or any other race.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25269 Dec 15, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>So much for the "intell". I know one thing.Mexicans are the biggest racists of anybody who isnt brown.I even have Mexican friends who even admit it.Especially their women.The pigs that they are.They can go back to Mexico if they dont like whites or blacks.We dont want the deadbeat freeloaders here anyway.
They are very programmed racists. But then so is the Supremacist that you back.
Desert Dust Devil

Albuquerque, NM

#25270 Dec 16, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Mexican. And for this white supremacist who backs genocides there should be plenty of guilt. If you had a concious you might see this. No race should be genocided for whites or any other race.
Bomb Mexico is jenny aka jennifer. All these white racist turds think they're smarter than all just because of their skin color. As all intelligent people know, this is a brain imballance due to inbreeding. Notice that killer of children in Conn? Another filthy white euro trash. No doubt they all go psycho from living n to cramped quarters ( trailers, mobile homes ). All these racist scum lke DI and her lesian lover jennifer need to be sterilized so the futufe of their inbred dillusions of white supremacy will die off and once again our land will be free of them.

BOMB MEXICO IS fat JENNY aka JENNIFER
Damn Invasion Sucks

Albuquerque, NM

#25271 Dec 16, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a dumb idiot. Well at least your typing is better. Must not be drunk or on meth again it seems. Your posts are such a joke and an embarrasment for all who are consider themselves human. You are no doubt a drunken. drug adict who lives in your own feces in a trailer. Dog bait.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 6 hr really 6,182
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 12 hr Richies Cool Man ... 8,578
King: Gov. Martinez "does not have Latino heart" Mon fmer505-1951 67
Gov. Martinez accounted for 25 percent of state... Nov 14 Jakeco 2
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie stumps for M... Nov 9 XandO 8
Free at Last: Marine back on Us soil after rele... Nov 8 spocko 157
Disaster Recovery Partners in New Mexico use So... Nov 5 your city your news 1

New Mexico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE