Ask A Mexican

Nov 24, 2010 Full story: Inland Empire Weekly 22,701

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Full Story

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#25216 Dec 14, 2012
Your* day comes DI when your lies will be exposed ad you won't have any rock to crawl under.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25217 Dec 14, 2012
and*

Since: Feb 09

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#25218 Dec 14, 2012
Here ya go, illegals: http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/...

Damned thieves.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25219 Dec 14, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop blaming whites for everything, Blacks sold their own into innocent people who are white – TODAY. truth.
Oh and, that's “Pride goes before the fall”
Actually it is "Pride cometh before a fall"...what Bible are you reading? It depends on the translation. I can use it anyway it fits though, and it fits in your case.

WHy don't you take up your "black" issue with "blacks"? Eh, Chickie?
You are one dumb trailer court QUeen.
Ask A Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#25220 Dec 14, 2012
How come Obama has to interject himself and have a photo op, to preach, pose, and squirt out one fake tear ? that baboon has to use every disaster, every tragedy, as a opportunity for himself and his loony left followers agenda to disarm law abiding gun owners, condolences, prayers, to the families that have lost their precious children to that murderous piece of chit, and shame on Obama for using the tragedy to further his political agenda.....
Weecho

Dallas, TX

#25221 Dec 14, 2012
Ask A Mojado wrote:
How come Obama has to interject himself and have a photo op, to preach, pose, and squirt out one fake tear ? that baboon has to use every disaster, every tragedy, as a opportunity for himself and his loony left followers agenda to disarm law abiding gun owners, condolences, prayers, to the families that have lost their precious children to that murderous piece of chit, and shame on Obama for using the tragedy to further his political agenda.....
Its all a part of the conspiracy ploy pieced together by the NWO. Obama was acting as if he actually cared about the massacre, yet deep down inside it serves as ammunition to de-arm citizens and abolish the second amendment altogether. Obammy is as mentally ill as all of the shooters in the past shootings from Columbine until now.
Desert Dust Devil

Albuquerque, NM

#25222 Dec 14, 2012
Here we go again, more white people killing children. When will God strike all you honkeys down? All you pathetic trash do is kill babys and women. Go back where the hell you came from and take that nazi DI and her lesbo lover jennifer the hog faced meth head.
jennifer

Los Osos, CA

#25223 Dec 14, 2012
Desert Dust Devil wrote:
Here we go again, more white people killing children. When will God strike all you honkeys down? All you pathetic trash do is kill babys and women. Go back where the hell you came from and take that nazi DI and her lesbo lover jennifer the hog faced meth head.
shut up chelsea, or im going to post your funny picture with the snake, the one where yout begging for A DATE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOW LIFE! ARE YOU A TRANSEXUAL YOU PLAY A MAN, AND WOMAN.I mean it disappear or I will post your pictures and hard up posts all over this internet!
jennifer

Los Osos, CA

#25224 Dec 14, 2012
begging for dates how hard up can you get ILUVMEXMEN DESERTDUSTDEVIL and it adds up to CHELSEA look her up on every dating site she is begging for a date, cause no man can stand to look at her.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#25225 Dec 14, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy that shot up the movie theater had brown hair. The guy who recently shot 2 white people in a mall was not a red head, either. He was Asian, looking at his eyes, and black. That's what happens when you take a normal non-violent white or Asian and mix black with them. They go nuts and shoot white people. That's a very good reason not to have children with black people.
That's why your Indian side is all fked up, too.
<quoted text>
Yeah, you are being a flaming racist.
Considering the US is no longer majority white, that explains why we have so many serial killers, murderers, rapists, pedophiles, homos, etc. You can't blame whites for anything that non-whites have caused to happen in the us. If anything, it should be obvious that non-whites have created this hell, not whites..
<quoted text>
Stop blaming whites for everything, Blacks sold their own into slavery and the first slaveholder in America was BLACK. In fact, more Indians owned black slaves than any whites.
Jews ran the slave trade and owned the majority of them, not whites. And, blacks are not the only people who were enslaved, just the only ones who can't stop profiting from slavery. How can you realistically blame all white people today, for what they did not even do? We can certainly blame angry black people for not forgiving history, to the point of massacring innocent people who are white – TODAY. Whites today are only trying to earn a right to live, like you. Since you're not God, you can't make that call.
Indians weren't native to the Americas so, they shouldn't have been here. No one can say the discoverers were just in killing Indians but, that cannot be blamed on white people of the future. Stop blackmailing and guilting white people into being your excuse for being a loser. Accept your own responsibility. Admit the real truth.
Oh and, that's “Pride goes before the fall”
You're waaaay too butthurt. You are clearly not mature enough to handle the internet.

And your "information"...oh, the lies you tell. The vast majority of the world simply isn't imbecilic enough to believe your crap. You've no evidence to back that up at all and yet you come here claiming your "expertise." Bullshit I say! Whites have ALWAYS been a minority in the world and will continue to be because that's nature for ya.

http://funny-pictures-blog.com/wp-content/upl...
http://www.troll.me/images/thumbs-up-jesus-sa...
http://t.qkme.me/3ofos2.jpg

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25226 Dec 14, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
You're waaaay too butthurt. You are clearly not mature enough to handle the internet.
And your "information"...oh, the lies you tell. The vast majority of the world simply isn't imbecilic enough to believe your crap. You've no evidence to back that up at all and yet you come here claiming your "expertise." Bullshit I say! Whites have ALWAYS been a minority in the world and will continue to be because that's nature for ya.
http://funny-pictures-blog.com/wp-content/upl...
http://www.troll.me/images/thumbs-up-jesus-sa...
http://t.qkme.me/3ofos2.jpg
It is astounding what her/him/it's mind has for reasoning.
It/she/he belongs to some cult, IMO.
CUlt of one?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25231 Dec 15, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, sure, whites did bad things hundreds of years ago. What did we do, lately? Aren't you glad we've changed?
Do you prefer we stayed strong?
My lifetime. IN my LIfetime Twit! Hardly hundreds of years ago as it continues even today. You are such a Freakin idiot.
The only change I see is obesity added to your list.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25234 Dec 15, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it's "Pride goeth before the fall" - I just tried to modernize it so you would understand where you were wrong, in repeating the phrase as "Pride comes before a fall" (which makes no sense).
I don't have a black issue. I think blacks have a right to exist - seperate from whites.
Again, you are such an idiot! ANd as far as NA issues, you know nothing. You admit by your own words you know no NA, yet you wish to address this knowing nothing. Stupid trailer park racist trash.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25236 Dec 15, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Good 2 see ya, Jen. I think DDD could be Nijoni.
I think it is you. Idiot. FY and all your bigoted Pride and Lies.

Jen Knows Better and I doubt very much if she is a supremacist such as you.
Go drown yourself before you explode into the next shooter.
You are one Hate filled Witch on a stick.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25239 Dec 15, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Insults aside, don't you seriously wonder why whites are snapping?
Maybe it's because of whites being denied education, employment, status, worth?
Who's denying us those rights? Non-whites. My theory on the white mass murderers is that:
Whites need a support group, to work out their fears in a better way. We are not allowed to form white support groups so, we are forced to act independantly, to be heard and to realize some justice. If you were white, how would you feel?
You actually want me to cry tears for you, after we have already bled for you? Already been DEAD to you.
The Earth will Purge. Like an Anti-biotic. You are the Imperialsit and now the prey instead of the Predator? History indeed has a way of coming back on one.
My People were not allowed rights to worship until AIM in the 70's. If you were not such an idiot as far as history it would be different for you. You deny what you and yours have done to other races, brag of your conquests and my peoples genocides, and then want to cry on my NA shoulder?
My people were not allowed "support" of any kind. Leonard Peltier rots in prison for a crime He did not commit, while the FBI freely murdered others. Go to hell.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25240 Dec 15, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I stated my truth. I don't care if you believe it, or not. You're a Jew, you'll always be anti-Christian.
You're a Mexican, you'll always be anti-Americasn.
Look it up, whatever, I don't care.
According to your warped lies that is. You persecute the Savior's own race. You are somethin alrighty.
"depart from me, wicked one, as I knew you not"...sound familiar?
Let those words ring in your ears for all eternity.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25241 Dec 15, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>

Considering the US is no longer majority white, that explains why we have so many serial killers, murderers, rapists, pedophiles, homos, etc. You can't blame whites for anything that non-whites have caused to happen in the us. If anything, it should be obvious that non-whites have created this hell, not whites..
The only problem is, I can back it up with statistics. THE WHITES KILL MORE, are the majority of serial killers in the WOrld. Most of them live in the uSA! What are you saying, all whites have now lost their minds and are being forced (again) to genocides and mass killings? Minorities are behind it, eh?
Younger and younger your serial killers become. Due to poor parenting I assume.
Your lies will wash away, and you can eat more of them.
You continue to show what a bigoted idiot racist Puke faced witch is really like.
You no doubt failed in English as your grammar absolutley like sucks, man. Spelling, etc...for a white girl whose language is English you should be ashamed!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25243 Dec 15, 2012
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/facts-are-facts-...

Why are there SO MANY white serial killers?-…

Full question

Best answer

Other answers

answers.yahoo.com/question/index... ...
Resolved ·
7 total answers ·
Published Aug 05, 2012

Aug 05, 2012 · Statistics have shown that most serial killers are white ... the majority of serial killers WHITE?... 85% of all of the world's serial killers ...

Why are most serial killers and school shooters …

Full question

Best answer

Other answers

ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index... ...
Resolved ·
5 total answers ·
Published Mar 05, 2010

Mar 05, 2010 · Merely stating that the majority are White ... We found that approximately 21.8% of the identified Black or White serial killers ... and 85% for white ...

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25245 Dec 15, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to stay in the present year. What have whites done, in your lifetime, that was horrific and racially oppressive?
Can't think of anything? I thought not.
You can't profit from the past forever.
Try to quite changing your diatribe. MY Lifetime or just last year now?
Did you miss some posts in your fury? What have minorities done, in your lifetime, that was horrific and racially oppressive?

What has happened to you is the question, that makes you deny and lie so? NA pull your hair? Black chick kick your butt?

Go ahead and answer this question.
What makes you think yourslef superior to all others? I have answered your stupid question and my answer could go on for days? Just because you can't comprehend your language does not mean I have to teach you. Read some History, current even, twit. ANd stop your pathological lies, get delivered I should say. Obviously a miracle is required.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25250 Dec 15, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't persecute the Savior's own race - I curse the imposter fake Jews who slander the name of the Savior.
Of which, you are likely one.
You have me as three races now in your weakness to defend your words. Calling me a race you despise in no way changes who I am or the validity of History. Nor does it change the validity of my posts. You think because I am not claiming to be white, that gives you some superiority over me. You are a sick Witch.

Judging like you do, it will be equally dispensed back at you, Now and during Judgement day. You will be judged as you judge others. Since God is not White, I think your defense will be falling on deaf ears........
I am only a grafted in Gentile. Something of which you have no understanding as you don't even get the basics of the Word of God, much less the thrust of the Gospel.
Thinking you are fine and will be saved due to your skin color is just where Satan wants you. Enjoy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 13 hr seahawkswarm 8,616
Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Sun justice is just a... 6,206
Columnist Navarrette: Sen. Ted Cruz Is 'Authent... Jan 24 wild child 4
NM Restaurant Association leader would support ... Jan 23 Michael Archuleta 1
New Mexico ranks 5th in per capita federal spen... (Sep '10) Jan 16 Cannuck 256
New Mexico Airlines cancels all flights until f... Jan 13 Zogbert 16
Charged not convicted Jan 13 squeezers 1
More from around the web