Ask A Mexican

Ask A Mexican

There are 22701 comments on the Inland Empire Weekly story from Nov 24, 2010, titled Ask A Mexican. In it, Inland Empire Weekly reports that:

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Empire Weekly.

Desert Dust Devil

Albuquerque, NM

#25152 Dec 6, 2012
jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahahahahahaha bwabwahahahahahahahahahahahahe hehehehhahahahah
Hey hog face, the only diference with you is we'd have to roll your fat ass in flour to find the wet spots. Why? Because fat women have so many blubber rolls and crease could be used. Fun huh?

Since: Feb 09

Fayetteville, TN

#25153 Dec 6, 2012
Martha Olivares wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Justagi. How are you? So the word infantry is for infants?
How cute.
That makes as much sense as a football bat. you must adore d-d-dumbass for the similarity of thinking.

Fayetteville, TN

#25154 Dec 6, 2012
Desert Dust Devil wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a woman. Hangin out with men is bad. But then you enjoy it. You must have seen a picture of jenny.
See my previous quote, and thank you for proving me right.
Ask A Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#25155 Dec 6, 2012
Desert Dust Devil wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey hog face, the only diference with you is we'd have to roll your fat ass in flour to find the wet spots. Why? Because fat women have so many blubber rolls and crease could be used. Fun huh?
If you roll her fat fudio in masa harina she will try to fry it and eat herself like chi chi monga....
jennifer

Los Osos, CA

#25156 Dec 6, 2012
Desert Dust Devil wrote:
<quoted text>
hey CHELSEA, how bout you quit pretending to be a man (desertdustdevil) I know your embaressed to be your self, I mean the way you explain yourself as you look in a mirror is pretty pathetic, so I can see why you can't be yourself on here, but looking for men on every dating site. all a person has to do is put Iluvmexmen, and see your looking for mexican men, on every site that is available, this shows CHELSEA how hard up you are, besides seeing all the pix of you on line, one can see your not very attractive, but if you change your nasty personality, maybe people will see you for your heart, instead of your nasty picture and filthy perverted mouth! what lady talks like you do? give it a try.

“American, Proud, tried & true”

Since: Aug 12

2nd star on the right...

#25166 Dec 7, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hector, is it true that Mexicans say they're atheist, so as not to admit they are Catholic?
Why ask me that? You know my stance.
FYI

Denver, CO

#25167 Dec 7, 2012
Martha Olivares wrote:
I love a big one rammed up my pooper.
And I quote, "Kinky". Are you part Chinese, Mexican, Black with just a little Mongolian thrown in. I have been looking for you for so long. HMMMMMMMMM GOOD, Regards

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#25168 Dec 7, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
God is all-mighty. You will know his strength in the end.
I am upholding his word, more than most. I'm not all that worried.
If this were true, you should be able to quote His Word and provide some evidence. You Can't...just like dad the fallen angel.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25169 Dec 7, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Christ came as a Jew, for Jews but, he was killed by the same Jews. The next time, he will come for the white Christians who have upheld his word. Whites are chosen, this time.
And your Scriptural proof? You are one conditioned little duckie for your KKKlan.

You keep lying and saying you use his word, yet in all your posts, NO Scripture is used. Only your blasphemies.

Thin Ice there. Just like all your theories that you want others to buy into. You are an Idiot Sheep. Following your leader of some Cult.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25170 Dec 7, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
The real Jews are/were chosen. Fake Jews are not chosen, they will be destroyed when Jesus returns. FROM WHAT I'VE READ - 95% of the Jews, globally, are fake - of Turkish descent, converted to Judaism. A converted Jew does not have the same blessings as a real Jew, or of any of the children of Israel.
Feel free to search for proof that's wrong.
What has this to do with what you are claiming and again, where is your proof?

If one is born a Jew, or a Native American, it is not something one can or would change.
Just like you are born a mutt and instead of embracing that, you choose to lie about your heritage. NO Honor among thieves.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25171 Dec 7, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
God is all-mighty. You will know his strength in the end.
I am upholding his word, more than most. I'm not all that worried.
ANd your Scriptural Backing for such an outrageous LIE?

You should be afraid....very afraid.
One must Worship God is Spirit and in Truth. Two qualities you Lack.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#25172 Dec 7, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
The real Jews are/were chosen. Fake Jews are not chosen, they will be destroyed when Jesus returns. FROM WHAT I'VE READ - 95% of the Jews, globally, are fake - of Turkish descent, converted to Judaism. A converted Jew does not have the same blessings as a real Jew, or of any of the children of Israel.
Feel free to search for proof that's wrong.
You must've been sooooo popular in school to hate non whites so much. Did mean Ms. Goldberg fail you in math? Or were you just not worth Rosario's time? Maybe Muhammad just got better grades than you. I dunno. You carry around such a chip on your shoulder!
Martha Olivares

Lovington, NM

#25173 Dec 7, 2012
Exodus
Chapter 20
The Ten Commandments

Matthew
Chapter 5
The Beautitudes

Jesus is here.
It is a new world.
Thanks be to God.
Martha Olivares

Hobbs, NM

#25174 Dec 7, 2012
nosy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's already been raped. It would explain why this post doesn't make sense (traumatized victim)
If he is a whitey I would be ashamed of my race.
Stupidity at It's finest right here.
Get a job, an education, fix yourself.
Seems to me that he regrets being born.
Only advice I would like to give him is to write a letter to Santa and asking to kill him in his sleep.
I don't think you need to fix yourself. Have fun. Live.
Who cares about race. God made us all the way we are.
It sounds like most of you worry too much about things that don't
matter. God loves you. Jesus loves you. Find peace with love in your heart. Enjoy your life with your friends and your family.
Listen to music, treat yourself, go shopping, sleep, eat a good meal, write a letter to God, he will heal you. You should love yourself. Respect others.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25175 Dec 7, 2012
Martha Olivares wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you need to fix yourself. Have fun. Live.
Who cares about race. God made us all the way we are.
It sounds like most of you worry too much about things that don't
matter. God loves you. Jesus loves you. Find peace with love in your heart. Enjoy your life with your friends and your family.
Listen to music, treat yourself, go shopping, sleep, eat a good meal, write a letter to God, he will heal you. You should love yourself. Respect others.
To summarize:
Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow you die.
Never think of the future, or plan ahead for others either.
Take what the day throws your way like a squirrel.

“American, Proud, tried & true”

Since: Aug 12

2nd star on the right...

#25176 Dec 8, 2012
The ten commandments. Good movie to have a drink and a doobie to. Yup, Hec is on the prowl.
Gestopo Gus

Albuquerque, NM

#25177 Dec 8, 2012
I hate mex's, blacks, injuns, slanteyes and all who not approve of my rightousness. And traitorist whites who love mexi's.

Fayetteville, TN

#25178 Dec 8, 2012
Gestopo Gus wrote:
I hate mex's, blacks, injuns, slanteyes and all who not approve of my rightousness. And traitorist whites who love mexi's.
I hate criminals and white supremicists who hide behind the law, but then I repeat myself.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25184 Dec 9, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama made me do it! Isn't that why you voted for him?
As if Mexicans in Mexico come here and vote now. What are you on? Drug wise I mean? Wanna share? Idiot Supremacist Rabbit.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#25186 Dec 9, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbit? That's nice, considering I casll you jakass.
That is what you called yourself. Deny it, who cares/ I "Call" YOU "Jimmyass" and/or "Jackass". I can spell too.

Why not get you some edumacation and lern how to spel?
Big ole texas ass like you should be able to get yourself sum lernin.

LOL dufus

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 1 hr iwish 10,509
News New Mexico's population growth slows to crawl Jan 12 Tinman 2
New Mexico ...... Loosers . Jan 10 A lib that ends i... 6
New Mexico wants religious laws? Jan 10 A lib that ends i... 2
Illegal Immigration Will Destroy the USA in 40 ... (Apr '10) Jan 2 Carl 66
News Former deputy receives probation (Jul '08) Dec 21 Willy 37
News The brother botanist: Who was Ars ne Brouard? Dec '17 bohemiangrove 2
More from around the web