Boehner: Obama's New Mexico Monument ...

Boehner: Obama's New Mexico Monument Hurts Border Security

There are 5 comments on the Roll Call story from May 21, 2014, titled Boehner: Obama's New Mexico Monument Hurts Border Security. In it, Roll Call reports that:

Republicans have warned President Barack Obama that executive orders on immigration won't get the House to act any faster - if at all - on overhaul legislation this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roll Call.

Miguel

Albuquerque, NM

#1 May 21, 2014
What the hell does "do nothing" Boehner know about New Mexico much less the border. Boehner has probably never been aware that he has ever been west of the Mississippi River. This leader needs to do something besides complain about anything the President does and provide the leadership Americans expect. Lets hope the loser is not re elected to the House or Senate because he was an embarrassment to our Nation....
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#2 May 21, 2014
Miguel wrote:
What the hell does "do nothing" Boehner know about New Mexico much less the border. Boehner has probably never been aware that he has ever been west of the Mississippi River. This leader needs to do something besides complain about anything the President does and provide the leadership Americans expect. Lets hope the loser is not re elected to the House or Senate because he was an embarrassment to our Nation....
your messiah "o" has been an embarrassment TO OUR NATION from day one, what has he accomplished in 7 years and don't give me the bin lauden crap because the previous administration paved the way for the next administration to grab him at the right and precise moment with the help of the STILL imprisoned doctor who I might say your messiah hasn't credited this doctor or acknowledged his help. Had it not been for this courageous man your messiah would NEVER have been able to gloat about ANY CREDIT to as he put it"bin lauden is no more. YOUR MESSIAH IS A SHAMEFUL EMBARRASSMENT to my country. He has done NOTHING, NOTHING to better this country.....and forget obamacare absolutely UNFORDABLE to most citizens even those that have a job. The man seems to thrive on failure after failure BUT THEN THIS IS HIS INTENTION FOR OUR COUNTRY......TO RUIN THIS NATION AND THIS HE IS ACCOMPLISHING VERY WELL.
FIFY

Kansas City, MO

#4 May 22, 2014
Amigo wrote:
VIVA our amigo Obama for Impeachment and Prison 2014 - Si Se Puede!!! ;)
Glad your getting with the program there might be hope for you yet.
spud

New Holland, PA

#5 May 23, 2014
You can't believe what Boehner says. Whatever that idiot says today has a short shelf life. He changes his tune every week.
Cuauhtemotzin

United States

#7 Jun 3, 2014
So what is fat Governor Suzy's take on this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Feb 17 theyspiedme 8,886
Election Who are you voting for in the New Mexico Govern... (Oct '14) Feb 8 Tophlilas 18
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Feb 1 Gwyen 7,122
News Travel ban spurs both criticism, support in New... Feb 1 Francisca 8
News Camino Real: Trail merits national historic status (Dec '10) Jan 26 MadeInTaos 2
News Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. (Jul '14) Jan '17 You forgot 24
News Former deputy receives probation (Jul '08) Jan '17 Tim 33
More from around the web