Lack of medical marijuana suppliers c...

Lack of medical marijuana suppliers causes hardships

There are 4 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Mar 24, 2012, titled Lack of medical marijuana suppliers causes hardships. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Bobbie Wooten, paralyzed from the waist down for 33 years, is one of 4,300 people in New Mexico certified by the state to use medical marijuana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

mersey paradise

“don't bother”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 25, 2012
dosent it jst.

Artesia, NM

#2 Mar 25, 2012

First of all Ms. Wooten, you haven't been "Forced to break the law". It's perfectly legal for you to get your medication where you always have, from your schwag-selling, mexican marijuana-importing, cartel-killer sociopathic criminal neighborhood dealer if you choose to do so. It is legal in NM for you to use that source. Do so at your own peril. They can and will sell you whatever they have, sprayed with whatever they have and grown in whatever they have. Your medication will be inconsistent and un-tested. It will not meet any organic or therapeutic standards whatsoever...but it is your choice. The danger is not a legal one for you. It is a quality and personal danger issue for you.

Secondly, there is no logic to your saying that you "haven't been able to find one close-by" and that you "heard of one in Alamogordo". The fact is that "hearing" about one is ridiculous. When you received your cards, you received a complete list of the qualified Producers. Most deliver throughout the State.

Geography. If you live in Las Cruces you'll go through the Nazi Checkpoint at Alamogordo NORTHBOUND only. You can cruise home with your meds no problem because there is no SOUTHBOUND stop. So you can go right up to Ruidoso where there is a perfectly wonderful dispensary, get some of the best medication in NM and putt home to 'Cruches with no fear.

You need to get off your duff and get to work for yourself. There are plenty of Patients in NM that understand the Program (you obviously don't) and that take the initiative to secure their medication. Many of these people are very ill, some more than you, and they fully accept and welcome their role in this aspect of their healthcare.

Regarding the lawsuit and those prospective of the prospectives, Veggies Inc., has been telling his clientele that he is a Qualified Producer for several years. VEGGIES INC IS NOT A QUALIFIED NM CANNABIS PRODUCER!!!! PERIOD! They told Physicians in Carlsbad they were State qualified and encouraged Doctors to send them Patients. They lied and have been lying for years. I for one hope they face immense scrutiny from the State. The current Qualified Producers are honest, hard-working and went through all the steps to become legal, qualified Producers. There is most likely a good reason why those in the lawsuit have been, for the most part, denied.

Get over yourself Ms. Wooten. It is not the job of the State of NM or the Medical Cannabis Program to deliver medication to your door. The State provides safe access by allowing 23 qualified Producers (two did not renew) to Produce medication. There are a number of ways to get that medication.

Do some homework and stop whining!
A Man for all seasons

Cambridge, UK

#3 Mar 30, 2012
life without weed is real hardship indeed!
Nothing to take the edge of the brain's stressed out speed

Rio Rancho, NM

#4 Mar 30, 2012
Grow your own, but beware. If you go to VA, you might get in trouble. I did not renew my permit for fear of Gov. reprisals. Peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 4 hr Spider 8,846
News Traveling construction swindlers working New Me... (May '08) Oct 16 Randi 71
News New Mexico House approves expansion of mandator... Oct 11 cheryline 5
News NM colleges, universities prepare for budget cuts Oct 8 Pillma 5
News New Mexico shows deeply divided Democratic loya... Oct 8 Carrie 15
gary johnson for president Oct 6 pPo 2
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Sep '16 Marc 6,935
More from around the web